PDA

View Full Version : Gone... Forever...

oakwood4leaf
09-18-2008, 09:05 PM
Okay, so my data keeps being erased. Fine. They'll make a patch soon.But what about those weapons you can only unlock once ( alien gun, spoon.) Is there any way I can get them back? :( 98% is not enough...

Iron Guitarist
09-19-2008, 12:12 AM
Ya seriously I had almost all the weapons, minus 6, and lost all my animals and weapons.

I'd bet that a patch wont be released until mid-late October.

buknasty88
09-19-2008, 04:02 AM
Okay, so my data keeps being erased. Fine. They'll make a patch soon.But what about those weapons you can only unlock once ( alien gun, spoon.) Is there any way I can get them back? :( 98% is not enough...

You can get the alien gun back. All you have to do is use alien homid character and change his weapon. It should be there for your other characters to use.

oakwood4leaf
09-20-2008, 02:54 AM
YOU could get it, but I can't change my alien gun. I'm stuck with a pitchfork. I didn't know you couldn't get it back!:(

buknasty88
09-20-2008, 03:24 AM
YOU could get it, but I can't change my alien gun. I'm stuck with a pitchfork. I didn't know you couldn't get it back!:(

Maybe if after you did that..you could reset his stats. The question is after if you do something like that, would the gun be there for the other characters to use??

darkenednight
09-20-2008, 04:47 PM
The only way you can get those missing weapons is to have a friend grab a weapon that you want from his stash, and trade swap it. Example, dig up the carrot at home castle, and switch his weapon for the carrot then you pick up the weapon.

Shadow Fba
09-22-2008, 01:37 PM
So far while every day my stats and everything dissapear. The sign out and re sign into your profile while being at the title screen seems to be working.

Deadly Moves
09-22-2008, 01:45 PM
What are you guys doing when you shut down the game?
I've only had this happen to me once, and it was after the 1st time i played it...

I always make sure that the last thing i do is save it and then i quit out of the game to the main menu.
Then quit out back to the arcade menu.

Ive been playing it with my niece n nephew alot. shutting the game down in that way..
And none of us have lost our data.

darkenednight
09-22-2008, 06:45 PM
I found this out after I lost my data the second time. You lose your data (weapons, animals, coins) by turning off the game during a save point, or on the character select screen.

KingGotenW
09-23-2008, 04:30 AM
I am so glad that I haven't gotten this game yet. Why would someone release a game with these horrible glitches?

RaidenX49
09-23-2008, 04:53 AM
This happened to my friend today, it really sucks. I would be pretty damn pissed if I lost all my animals and weapons after spending so long collecting every last one pretty much.

Wollz
09-23-2008, 11:19 AM
yea im just not playing Castle Crashers until the patch comes out

noddegamra
09-23-2008, 11:21 AM
I have a fix that might help some of you: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=93119

darkenednight
09-27-2008, 02:09 PM
:goodpost

Hopefully it will. Those methods always work for me, and I haven't lost my data since.