PDA

View Full Version : Nothing Popping Up WDF?!?!?!

J.Waddo
09-18-2008, 09:25 PM
Ok, so the title says it all, I dunno what the hell's going on so I thought I'd make a post on here before contacting microsoft.
Ok, so, I played COD2 before and completed the training, after I did it I was waiting for the achievement to pop up, but it didn't, so I checked my gamerscore and it had unlocked?!??
I was bewildered, so went on 2006 Fifa world cup, completed a scenario, but again the achievement didn't pop up, so, I checked my gamerscore, and it had unlocked?!?!?
At first I thought it was just the games as I've only bought them today (Pre-owned), so I went on CSI: Hard Evidence which I have rented off boomerang (I've played it before, gotten an achievement, and its popped up). I completed Case 2, but again no achievement popped up, so, yet again, I checked my gamerscore and it has unlocked?!?!?!
I was getting pissed off at this point so i left them and am now playing COD4. But, when I sent my mate a game invite, no message popped up saying "Game Invite Sent" ?!?!?! My mate got the invite because he joined my game.

I hope you guys know what the hell is wrong, because I certainly dont, help is most appreciated.:)

Ingles
09-18-2008, 09:31 PM
Not sure what it may be friend. Try clearing the cache on your Xbox 360 system and see if that helps.

J.Waddo
09-18-2008, 09:32 PM
Not sure what it may be friend. Try clearing the cache on your Xbox 360 system and see if that helps.
Not to be a noob, but whats a cache?

AntiMacro
09-18-2008, 09:35 PM
Do you have notifications turned off in your preferences?

Segnius
09-18-2008, 09:35 PM
Somewhere in your personal settings you have disabled notifications. Press the guide button, and you should be able to find the settings and change it back.

J.Waddo
09-18-2008, 09:59 PM
Aha, thanks a lot guys, I owe you two one (if that makes sense:p). Fixed it now, (I HOPE). But thanks again:woop: