PDA

View Full Version : BAP Positions

Buckswana
09-19-2008, 08:49 PM
Just wondering if anyone knows...If you create a player (Be a Pro) who is a winger, when you play online in club mode can you only use that BAP player if you're playing his position, or do you use him if playing center/defense as well? Just wondering if I need to make separate Be a Pro players for each position so that no matter which position I'm playing online I'll be using a BAP player, and earning XP for that one. I know goalie is obviously a separate one, and I assume you need one created for each position, but not sure.

daenius
09-20-2008, 12:12 AM
You can use your created player for any position online.

If you create a winger as your Be a Pro player, you'll only play as a winger in Be A Pro Offline Mode, but Online you can play any position you want (be it C, LW, RW, LD, RD or Goalie).

I hope this answered your question.

Buckswana
09-20-2008, 03:15 AM
Cool, thanks. I guess I just wanted to make sure that if I only make a winger, it'll be that BAP player whichever position I play so that I'm still earning XP for him (as well as using your own name, etc.).
Now, if I make a defenseman as well for another BAP career, I guess it'll be the defense career stats/player when I play D, and the winger career player when I play forward?

Smugu
09-20-2008, 09:05 AM
Why would you need 2 separate be a pros? You can always just edit your original

BringTheRain112
09-20-2008, 12:50 PM
Your online and offline characters are different. When your earn XP in the career mode it does not transfer to your online char. The only way to gain XP for your online player is by getting new player cards via online play. Then you must spend them by editing your player. I'm not on my xbox right now so I can't tell you exactly where to do that.

DM FoE
09-22-2008, 04:14 PM
It is under the Performance Tracker from the main screen.

Under that category there is A. the tracker, where your online / offline stats are, and B. the attribute editer for your online guy.