PDA

View Full Version : co op online help please?

DirectonalArrow
09-19-2008, 09:19 PM
ok so ive tried like 50 times to do co op with 2 people i select a character then my friend does and then im told game is not avaliable ive also tried with 3 people and 4 still dont work, arena and quaff work fine its just co op btw i have a green connection, is it my router? is it the server or what? i really need to know.

buknasty88
09-20-2008, 03:27 AM
ok so ive tried like 50 times to do co op with 2 people i select a character then my friend does and then im told game is not avaliable ive also tried with 3 people and 4 still dont work, arena and quaff work fine its just co op btw i have a green connection, is it my router? is it the server or what? i really need to know.

It is not you. That happens to mostly everyone. I don't know what to call it except a bug in the system. Until they fix that, I'm probably not going to play that game for a long time:(.

DirectonalArrow
09-20-2008, 07:44 AM
It is not you. That happens to mostly everyone. I don't know what to call it except a bug in the system. Until they fix that, I'm probably not going to play that game for a long time:(.

so... when they do this update for it, it might work then?

buknasty88
09-20-2008, 01:38 PM
Yep. I hope that this fix comes soon because it is such a great game.

darkenednight
09-27-2008, 01:52 PM
This glitch is usually because someone else has a crappy connection, or they live on opposite sides of the globe.

The patch is set to fix this problem.