PDA

View Full Version : Is This Game Worth Getting.

VitoADP
09-19-2008, 11:47 PM
Ive beat the demo on the hardest difficulty, i thought it was quite fun the graphics are good and the controls are good too but is this game worth getting, because im a bit unsure, on achievement difficulty are most of the achievements easy or are they hard, also how fast will it take to get 1G in this game.

Asian47
09-20-2008, 01:52 AM
It honestly depends on your tastes. If you are a die-hard Star Wars fan, your going to want to buy it, but if you only play through games once, than you might want to rent it.

As for the achievements, the hardest one is more in likely beating the game on Sith Lord, as you are extremely weak and die quickly. If you get past it though, it's an easy 1000.

greycobalt
09-20-2008, 01:56 AM
^ What he said. I love it, and I've played through it several times without getting bored yet. Almost everything about it is excellent. The achievements vary depending on what you're doing, but it would basically take you 3 or 4 days to get 1000 depending on how often you play.

LoganDarkKnight
09-20-2008, 02:01 AM
I only buy games if I'm not gonna boost a quick 1000g out of them.

I'm gonna try pick up as much as I can first time around, but I do want to take my time with this game! I've been waiting for it since it was first announced that they were going with the episode 3.5 route.

It's pretty awesome so far. Graphics are good. Engine is amazing for what it can do, but it does have a lot of flaws. (You can't deny that chucking one stormtrooper into another and have them cling to each other for dear life isn't entertaining!!)

A lot of people are saying the game is too short. Well, my advice to you is to start out on Sith Lord difficulty, cuz it's nae been a short ride for me so far! The boss in level 2 alone took me an hour (until I read a guide on here and beat him in 5 mins!! >_<)

Like was said previously, if you're a huge star wars fan then you'd own this game regardless, as you don't, you'll probably just want to rent this for a fairly easy 800g!

KingGotenW
09-20-2008, 03:13 AM
You could rent this game and get 1000g, if you had some natural skill. This game reminds me of Assasin's Creed, It's a REALLY good game, but it's replay value is almost non-existent.

A MUST RENT, but NOT a must buy.

Aussiegore
09-20-2008, 04:14 AM
I think it's a must buy if you actually enjoy playing games and if not, you can waste you're money on renting it for a lousy 1k points....

madcap1
09-20-2008, 05:05 AM
I would say yes it is worth getting star wars fan or not I think its a good game.

xRogue 5x
09-20-2008, 05:17 AM
A very good game but not enough replay value to justify the 60 dollar price tag.

Rent it or wait until the price is in the 30 to 40 range.

Darth Rankine
09-20-2008, 11:51 AM
It does depend on your taste. If you liked the demo you'll like the real thing.

MattSpilly
09-20-2008, 01:07 PM
A very good game but not enough replay value to justify the 60 dollar price tag.

Rent it or wait until the price is in the 30 to 40 range.

I agree, I payed 40 for it, it's a very good game, but rent or wait for a price drop.

Gorjira
09-20-2008, 03:31 PM
I love the game. I was like "OMFG" during every cut scene - its my kinda game. I've always wanted a game like this - AND IM NOT BORED! I've finished it, and Im going back to play it again and again and again. Lots to collect, lots to see.

Get it.

mark212
09-20-2008, 04:04 PM
I for one am loving it. I cant wait to beat master and then go back through and just wail on enemies.

MrDudeMan
09-20-2008, 04:57 PM
I just went through and beat it, and I loved the game. Then again, I'm a die-hard Star Wars fan. I thought the game was a great buy, I can't see it getting boring anytime soon.

Some may want to rent it, though. Those of you that are in games only for an easy 1000, then I'd rent this. If you're a Star Wars fan, buy it.

EvilestBean
09-20-2008, 05:09 PM
I think the only challenging achievements is the last difficulty achievement, im not looking forward to it lol. But the other achievements arnt that bad :). Id say rent it just for the achievements but otherwise buy it :).