PDA

View Full Version : Force Grip Kill Count

Sgt Quackers
09-20-2008, 02:03 AM
With force grip when you throw someone into another person and kill them do both kills count to you force grip kill count?

LoganDarkKnight
09-20-2008, 02:08 AM
Ooh, hey I was wondering this!!

Also, if you Force Grip someone and then either;

Impale them with your lightsaber
Force Lightning them
Force Push Them
do you get the kill for what you did AFTER the Force Grip was initiated? Or does this all count as a Force Grip kill?

For that matter, what constitutes as a Force Grip kill? If I chuck a stormtrooper into a TIE Fighter, is that a Force Grip kill? Or is that just an unlucky way to go for Jango's billions of illegitimate sons?

StolenKyle/
09-20-2008, 02:19 AM
I'm doing the force repel right now, and I wanted to know that if I use that and they fly into the wall by me doing the repel does it count as a repel kill or a wall kill?

LoganDarkKnight
09-20-2008, 02:22 AM
Repulse aye?

Yeah it defo works!

I got the 100 kills in about 5 minutes just doing the very 1st room of the 1st mission like 3 or 4 times using nothing but Force Repulse, and sure enough it sent the wee buggers into walls and all sorts but I got the achievement quick enough!

taking me longer to get 500 though for some reason, thought I'd be done by now!

There's certainly enough bad guys!!

StolenKyle/
09-20-2008, 02:32 AM
I went through the whole game using this damn force repel. I see people unlocking these 500 kill achievements so easy.. :( How are you guys doing this.

LoganDarkKnight
09-20-2008, 02:35 AM
The Force.....?

StolenKyle/
09-20-2008, 02:37 AM
The Force.....?

I know that you are using the force -_- But what missions are you guys doing to get them so fast. Because I want to play the prolouge mission but I'm worried that If I start new game on a higher difficulty that my kills are going to be 0.

LoganDarkKnight
09-20-2008, 02:45 AM
Replay Mission 1.

Open the 1st door. Get the Sith Holocron on the walkway that you're on for some Unlimited Force Power goodness (however short it lasts for), spam your Force powers on the guys that come up the lift (around 50 or so enemies in this 1st room) then DON'T open the 2nd door.

Double jump and attack the TIE Fighters to cause an explosion and kill yourself (around 3 - 4 will do it). Then you start at the beginning, rinse, lather and repeat. Always repeat!

LoganDarkKnight
09-20-2008, 02:47 AM
Just got Force Repulse Mastery!!

I only unlocked the ability an hour ago!!! ^_^

Seriously, this is the way to go about it!

I got 500 Imperials killed and 150 Stormtroopers killed achievements here also!!

Next up is Force lightning I think! ^_^

LoganDarkKnight
09-20-2008, 03:31 AM
Well, that's Force Push Mastery done with!!

Seemed a lot easier than lightning (well my Force Push is Lv 3)

Just stood there next to the lift with a fully charged push and WHOOSH 8 dead stormtroopers. Then Just wait for the other groups to come up and do the same to them!

I currently have over a MILLION points on this one level but just doing the 1st room over and over! I've gone up so many levels too I've lost track!!

Roll on Force Lightning Lv 3 for some easy achievements!

twinkie
09-20-2008, 03:45 AM
I know that you are using the force -_- But what missions are you guys doing to get them so fast. Because I want to play the prolouge mission but I'm worried that If I start new game on a higher difficulty that my kills are going to be 0.

there's your answer. it was done during the prologue ;)

LoganDarkKnight
09-20-2008, 08:06 PM
Yeah doing it on the prologue is good way for boosting achievements, but because you're Vader, that's ALL you're getting! Your kill count boosted!!

Do it on the 1st room in the 1st Mission!!

My score on that level alone is 1172965!! I've leveled up SOO many times!! And there are enemies galore!! Around 50. Once that dries up, get yourself killed (jump up and hit the TIE fighters, the explosions will kill you after a few of them)

I've got 3 of the 500 kills achievements here, even the 100 Grapple kills! Plus 500 Imperials and 150 Stormtroopers!!

I've got skills that I probably shouldn't have until a lot later into the game because I'm leveling up so much!!

Seriously, get on this level. And keep it at!!

It only took me around 1 - 2 hours of grinding to get 3 of the 500 kill achievements!

shatulance
09-20-2008, 08:39 PM
i would have tried the dying thing but while i was going for the 6 rancor beast achieve i died a couple of times after killing a rancor in the room with 3 of them in.by the time id got to the end of the level i should have had way more than the six needed for the achieve so i didnt think the kills counted if you died :( ive been replaying the tie fighter factory level over and over all day just to get a couple of the kill stuff out of the way :(