PDA

View Full Version : Question about Costumes?

Brkenintntionz
09-20-2008, 11:55 PM
Do any of them give you say less damage or more protection? Or are they just costumes and don't have a special purpose?

Deadly Moves
09-21-2008, 12:00 AM
Do any of them give you say less damage or more protection? Or are they just costumes and don't have a special purpose?
I think there just cosmetic..
ive tried several different outfits in several different area's and i didnt notice any changes in protection etc

Brkenintntionz
09-21-2008, 12:02 AM
Damn that sucks. Thanks for answering my question.

BlackDragon
09-21-2008, 12:48 AM
Eh, I like it that way - means you can pick your costume depending on what you think look best, without having to worry about 'stats' or whatever. Helps you avoid having to wear something that looks ridiculous, just because it's got the best boost (The 'Raid Gear' Problem).

deneco4
09-21-2008, 03:20 AM
Actually, the last costume, the cyborg one, lets you block blaster shots with your free hand as well as lightsaber.

Brkenintntionz
09-21-2008, 04:05 AM
Actually, the last costume, the cyborg one, lets you block blaster shots with your free hand as well as lightsaber.

Is that the armor costume?

TheCanWithin
09-21-2008, 04:59 AM
If you have Defence level 3 you block blaster bolts with your hands and Lightsaber anyway.

Darth Cuda
09-21-2008, 11:41 AM
Other topics are guessing that changing your costumes causes the glitch (i suffered from it aswell). So i have 2 questions

1. Has anyone confirmed 100% wether or not that is causing the glitch? (the real problem being poor programming but i think you catch my meaning)

2. If that is the cause is there a "safe" way to change your costume without it creating a problem. Like before starting a new level instead of changing it mid-level?

ThePumpkinKing
09-21-2008, 12:59 PM
What the hell are you talking about? What glitch?

BlackDragon
09-21-2008, 02:01 PM
AFAIK, only the 'cheat' costumes (that is, the ones activated by using codes) causes glitching. The costumes you get through playing the game, getting the 2 endings, and collecting the Holocrons, seems to be perfectly safe. At least, I've played through the game twice while using alternate costumes in basically every level, and didn't encounter the bug at all.

Gorjira
09-21-2008, 06:13 PM

You could do this allready dude. Pay more attention to the game :p