PDA

View Full Version : Sith Master

Darth Odan
09-21-2008, 03:00 AM
I finished the game on Apprentice Difficulty and I want to move to Sith Master in order to get all the good achievements I'm missing. Can someone post good tips for the difficulty, including strategies? Thanks in advance.

KingGotenW
09-21-2008, 03:39 AM
Seriously? Dude, this game is going to be HELL for you. From sith lord to sith master is difficult, but apprentice to sith master.... I would recommend NOT upgrading the following things (battle meditation, combo mastery, force grip, lightsaber throw) I would recommend upgrading the following things asap (defense mastery, health, total force power, healing force energy, saber mastery, and lightning shield).

d0nnae
09-21-2008, 08:38 AM
in my opinion, most important thing for battles is LIGHTNING! it just kicks ass and vs normal troops is a one hit kill even on master...

Gorjira
09-21-2008, 08:49 AM
My tip to you is look at the achievement guide. It is there for a reason, and you have no excuse for not knowing this.

Darth Odan
09-21-2008, 12:44 PM
My tip to you is look at the achievement guide. It is there for a reason, and you have no excuse for not knowing this.

I read the achievement guide, but it really isn't helpful when it comes to Master. Buy lightning, don't get holocrons, and don't charge. Really, that's all it says in Sith Master achievement.

ThePumpkinKing
09-21-2008, 12:50 PM
You do know that you won't be able to get any of the achievement difficulties on the same save you used to beat apprentice on, correct? You have to start a new save file entirely to get the Warrior, Lord, and Master achievements.