PDA

View Full Version : Will Schumacher do it??

Minty
09-12-2006, 08:51 PM
Well hes just 2 points behind Alonso now, with a few races left. Now hes retired hes got to want it even more....

Looks like the best run in at the end of an F1 season for a while :D

And will Kimi be in a Ferrari next year???

Waaaaaaaak
09-12-2006, 09:00 PM
Yes and yes. Alonso will probably lose it - won't be able to handle the pressure like Schuey.

I would love Alonso to win it though and piss all over Michael's chips. Would serve him right for taking so long to announce his retirement. :biglaugh

And Kimi for world champ next year (in a ferrari)! No question really, given Bridgestone being the only tyre manufacturer.

Minty
09-12-2006, 09:03 PM
Yeah Ferrari have the biggest advantage next year. Will be a shame to see Michilin bow out, dont think its fair the way theve been shafted by Bernie :(

Hope Honda pull out the stops over the winter as well

Waaaaaaaak
09-12-2006, 09:07 PM
Me either on the Mitchelin front. There'll be no need for tyre development anymore. It's a stupid plan.

Honda? LOL. Even if they did improve, Ferrari would complain about something and get them a penalty of some sort....

Zed Sparky
09-30-2006, 06:55 PM
Have you seen world superbikes recently? They have only got one tyre manufacturer (Pirelli) and there is still plenty of tyre development going on. But it could mean that certain teams get an unfair advantage unless the fia run it properly and make it fair, thus improving the racing (hopefully).

So it seems that in motorsport the italian teams always want preferential treatment, and they get away with it most of the time as well.

Minty
10-08-2006, 10:17 AM
Well, doesnt look like he'll do it now lol

What a bad time for an engine failure :(

Vergil85
10-09-2006, 10:02 PM
Well, doesnt look like he'll do it now lol

What a bad time for an engine failure :(

Yeah, it totally broke my heart to see the smoke coming off the back of his car and even more when Alonso coasted right by him. Well atleast he can hopefully get a win in Brazil and go out with a bang. Raikkonen should join Ferrari and if he does he will show us what he can do driving a reliable car.