PDA

View Full Version : Official Sith Master Guide

KingGotenW
09-21-2008, 07:28 PM
This is the one stop spot for all your Sith Master hints, tips, and questions. Below I shall discuss strategies, what to and what NOT to do.

YOU HAVE TO RESTART YOUR GAME FROM SCRATCH!!!
YOU CAN'T CONTINUE FROM ANOTHER GAME AND CHANGE THE DIFFICULTY AND RECEIVE THIS ACHIEVEMENT!!!

1st of all this difficulty setting is only unlocked after beating the game on another difficulty. The main difference between this difficulty is that enemies hurt you more, and you hurt them less.

*Suggestions:
#1 Collect the holocrons again. Why not collect them again? They give you power, help you level up, and are a whole lot easier to get the 2nd time through.
#2 Replay the 1st level. I recommend playing the 1st level 2-3 times. Get to the part before you go up the lift (to fight kota), save the game, and restart the level. This lets you raise your skills and adjust to the difficulty.
#3 Avoid fighting if you can. On many stages there are fights that you can and SHOULD avoid, (the 3 Rancor fight on felucia is a good example).
#4 Don't waste your points on not helpful skills (more indepth description below)
#5 Complete all bonus mission objectives. Completing these objectives is the key to leveling up your character. The 1st objective gives you a Talent Sphere, the middle gives you a combo sphere, and the bottom (holocron collecting) gives you a power sphere.
#6 Upgrading your health while low will replenish it. So if you are in battle at a critical point or boss be sure to have at least one Force Point to reset your Vitality. This will reset all Force Talents, so use the Force Points and restore all attributes accept Vitality back to the original state. Only place one Force Point on Vitality then exit and continue the battle, your health will be restored. Once your health is low again use additional Force Points to place your Vitality at Level 2. Then once your health is low again use additional Force Points to place your Vitality at Level 3. This essentially gives you four full health bars to take out any enemy or boss.
#7 Collecting Holocrons will completely restore your health and force energy.

*Boss strategies:
A very good guide to defeating bosses has already been written by X IUHoosierFan which can be found here (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=92200). But for the hardest one i've heard of is the boss fo the 2nd level.
-Kazdan Paratus: Very easy if you know what you're doing.
#1 shock him
#2 force grip
#3 shock him again
#4 throw him into a wall (not outside)
When he sends out a junk titan.
#1 Don't hug him or the wall, keep a good distance from both.
#2 shock him with lvl 2 or 3 force lightning
#3 Dodge his attacks until your energy returns

*What To Upgrade: Do NOT waste points "for the heck of it". Only increase things that you know are going to help you.

/Force Combos: I'm not going to tell you what combos because you should already have your own fighting style. But the Saber Slam and aerial attacks are recommended.

/Force Powers:
-Upgrade: upgrading the below powers is advised. These help the most when in a tight spot.
Force lightning lvl 3
Force push lvl 2 or 3
Force Repusle lvl 3
Lightning Shield lvl 3

/Force Talents:Besides the things you shouldn't upgrade try to keep a balance of everything else.
-What NOT to upgrade: Combo Mastery, and Battle Meditation.
-Upgrade: Having Maxed Defense Mastery is VERY important. You never know when you might be in a room with only bullets being fired at you.
Increase everything else 1-2 levels then move onto something else.

*Battles to/ not to avoid
Reminder: If you choose to skip fights you are losing out on experience.
Skipping fights will result in lower character stats and harder fights ahead.
This is only for those who wish to run through this difficulty.
-Prologue- vader can't die so there's nothing to avoid
-Tie-Fighter Factory- You should try to engage in every battle possible here. You are low level and it's not a good idea to avoid battles on this level, because it's vital to leveling up.(not avoiding the 1st room i VERY important)
-Raxus Prime- Run run run. This is not a good stage to stand and fight. If you can avoid it then avoid it.
-Felucia- Don't start avoiding fights until the shamans appear. The 3 Rancor fight is advised to skip. (unless you want to complete your bonus objective.
-Empirical- not too many battles can be avoided here...
-Cloud City- again, not many avoidable parts on this stage
-Kashyyk- You can mostly avoid ALL fights, EXCEPT the ending. (good luck with that)
-Imperial Felucia- I advise that you run through this map. Especially the part on the bridge.
- Imperial Raxus Prime- The only battle that i suggest skipping is the big bang fight in the huge area that contains 2-3 holocrons. and 2 giant robots.
-Death Star- Only 1-2 fights on this stage are unavoidable. When Juno tells you about the gas lifts, kill the flyers and avoid everything else.

If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to post them.

edit: as this thread gets larger and more questions are answered, plz use the "search this thread" function to search for a location or an enemy. If you don't see the specific thing you need help on then feel free to post your specific situation and I will do my best to answer quickly and with the best response I can think of.

digitalink
09-21-2008, 07:43 PM
this seems to be something needed on these forums, good job on taking the time and effort to do it.

Nitroxide
09-21-2008, 07:55 PM
I would like to add that force grip 3 comes in handy as you can lift multiple imperials, or other enemies who can be gripped, at the same time and throw them into walls or off of ledges. This makes killing them quite easy and lets you focus on larger enemies one on one without laser blasts draining your health away. This isn't as necessary as lightning though so lightning should be priority.

KingGotenW
09-21-2008, 08:12 PM
I would like to add that force grip 3 comes in handy as you can lift multiple imperials, or other enemies who can be gripped, at the same time and throw them into walls or off of ledges. This makes killing them quite easy and lets you focus on larger enemies one on one without laser blasts draining your health away. This isn't as necessary as lightning though so lightning should be priority.

The only reason that i don't suggest force grip is that it leaves you open to attacks. You may be able to kill multiple people but you can't defend yourself at all.

Brkenintntionz
09-21-2008, 09:23 PM
I have a suggestion. You should add Battles you can avoid and Battles You can't. That would be awesome.

Munkeh111
09-21-2008, 09:30 PM
My tactic for the titan (or the difficulty below) was to shock him straight away, and then just go in with the XXXY combo constantly, and I managed to defeat him without taking a hit, is that still possible?

KingGotenW
09-21-2008, 09:44 PM
My tactic for the titan (or the difficulty below) was to shock him straight away, and then just go in with the XXXY combo constantly, and I managed to defeat him without taking a hit, is that still possible?

Also, how do you go straight into it to get the achievement, can you chance the difficulty as soon as you continue your last save at the Tie Fighter factory?

My strategy for the titan was to run and shock. Yes it's still possible, but only if your saber mastery and resilience are at least lvl 1.

No, you must start a new game.

StolenKyle/
09-21-2008, 09:48 PM
Thanks for posting this man, this is going to help me out a lot.

DirtyD187U
09-21-2008, 10:27 PM
thanks for posting this you saved me from breaking my controller on the second boss.

Foxhound300
09-21-2008, 10:39 PM
i don't find running around the junk titan to be effective, but i do have something to add.

Try to save some power up points for boss fights. When you invest points in upgrading your health you get a full health bar, so saving the point investments for tough areas (such as the escape pod area on the prison ship or the second boss) will definitely save you some pain.

KingGotenW
09-21-2008, 10:45 PM
i don't find running around the junk titan to be effective, but i do have something to add.

Try to save some power up points for boss fights. When you invest points in upgrading your health you get a full health bar, so saving the point investments for tough areas (such as the escape pod area on the prison ship or the second boss) will definitely save you some pain.

Did I say run around the titan? Sorry, I meant stay on the wall you enter(running around the titan is stupid). Avoid his attacks whle waiting for your energy to refill, use lightning lvl 2 or 3.

I found that to be a glitch, but i am not 100% so I will be sure to add that.

E vee dub
09-21-2008, 11:14 PM
The large laser above the room is quite useful. Shock the "laser" device with Force Lightning and it acts as an electric catalyst freezing the Titan long enough to get close and slash him a few good times, if you dare get close. But I used saber throw.

I fought him from the opposite side of the engine where you must electrocute to make the Titan spawn, the side with the holocron. Sometimes he wouldn't even attack. I would shock the laser, aim my sights on him and send a charged saber throw.

Force Lightning directly to the Titan is nothing compared to using the laser machine... try it.

1000/1000 Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

SithLordDefoit
09-21-2008, 11:49 PM
-Death Star- Only 1-2 fights on this stage are unavoidable. When Juno tells you about the gas lifts, kill the flyers and avoid everything else.

How exactly do you get through this area? I manage to drop down and activate the lifts without getting shot by the AT-STs, I kill 5 Jumptroopers and a sniper or two, then I walk towards the door, the 4 red guards and shadow guard come out, and they rip me to pieces. I can usually kill two or three of the reds, but I always die. Any tips?

KingGotenW
09-22-2008, 12:21 AM
How exactly do you get through this area? I manage to drop down and activate the lifts without getting shot by the AT-STs, I kill 5 Jumptroopers and a sniper or two, then I walk towards the door, the 4 red guards and shadow guard come out, and they rip me to pieces. I can usually kill two or three of the reds, but I always die. Any tips?

#1 if you haven't picked up the holocron, save it until you are low on health.
#2 use lightning shield(lvl 3 is advised) before you charge in.
#3 use the "health drain Aura" to your right.
#4 watch the shadow guard as his charge attack will most likely kill you.
#5 keep your lightning shield up and use the XXXB(hold)XX combo alot.
#6 pick off the red guys 1st.

Nitroxide
09-22-2008, 12:28 AM
The only reason that i don't suggest force grip is that it leaves you open to attacks. You may be able to kill multiple people but you can't defend yourself at all.

You can't really defend yourself during any force attack except for maybe the lighting shield. I never put myself in any situation that would require much defending anyway. You just lock onto to someone far away and throw them somewhere. It's takes about as long as any other force power to use plus it can kill very quickly when throwing them into explosives or off a ledge or even a wall. Plus for doors that have to be force pushed, you can drag enemies through one by one into the room with you separating yourself from mobs. You can also kill multiple people with lvl 3 lightning but holding onto Y for that long is gonna get you killed faster than swiping them away with a flick of the joystick. Lightning is very useful though, for bosses and other large enemies immune to force grip.

Strongbow
09-22-2008, 12:28 AM
Great guide KingGotenW, thanks!

Foxhound300
09-22-2008, 12:35 AM
I found that to be a glitch, but i am not 100% so I will be sure to add that.

It's not a glitch. it's the same thing that happens in ninja gaiden II when you use an item that increases your health. I think God of War has that happen too.

SithLordDefoit
09-22-2008, 12:35 AM
Whew! Ok, it was close, but lightning shield, that holocron, and running away to grab the sith invincibility holocron let me waste the red guys and take him to half health, and a damage increase holocron and a lvl 3 lightning burst dropped him low enough to finish him. Thanks!

Now I just gotta beat the pudding outta Vader...

KingGotenW
09-22-2008, 02:53 AM
The large laser above the room is quite useful. Shock the "laser" device with Force Lightning and it acts as an electric catalyst freezing the Titan long enough to get close and slash him a few good times, if you dare get close.

Uses may be limited to 3 or 4 times.

Force Lightning directly to the Titan is nothing compared to using the laser machine... try it.

You are correct that it stuns him for a good while. He is referring to the lazer right above where the titan "spawns". I still think that using the damage increase and force lightning is best.

TheCanWithin
09-22-2008, 04:36 AM
I don't know if you guys know or not, but in every dual with a Jedi, you can dodge their force push/whatever else if you press LB(dash) and a direction. Even if it hits you, as long as you've pressed dash and you're in the middle of the dash, it won't damage you.

Just remember to lock on to the Jedi first.

This works with the Junk titans too, even when they are stomping the ground with shockwaves, as long as you dodge to the left/right or back (forward doesn't work) it won't damage you.

afunk117
09-22-2008, 04:46 AM
cant get past fighting the first purge trooper

KingGotenW
09-22-2008, 04:48 AM
cant get past fighting the first purge trooper

That's a fun part. Try grabbing the other 2 guys in the room, shocking them then throwing them at him. Stand at the door and shock him with lvl 2 or 3 lightning. Hide behind a doorway until your energy returns, rinse and repeat.
You can also use combos that include Y. XXXY, XYY,XYXY,XXYY. The key is to use electricity to defeat him.

TheCanWithin
09-22-2008, 05:06 AM
For some reason, the first Purge Trooper started with 1 mm of health in the bar for me :/

The other two troopers were harder to kill then HIM. :D

KingGotenW
09-22-2008, 05:12 AM
For some reason, the first Purge Trooper started with 1 mm of health in the bar for me :/

The other two troopers were harder to kill then HIM. :D

i've had a few glitches where some enemies drop dead when i look at them. But some people aren't lucky enough for that to happen.

digitalink
09-22-2008, 05:43 AM
okay, so i'm stuck on imperial raxus prime at the part where you have three purge troopers, some snipers etc. i finally get them all killed then the at-st comes out with more purge troopers (one with always seems to hit me with a rocket during the cut scene for massive damage =( ) and i cannot seem to surrive this second wave. i don't even know where i'm susposed to go because i don't get much time to explore while dodging snipers and heat sinking rockets. i was even able to down the at-st once before getting sniped from god knows where. any help would be great.

GroundXaero
09-22-2008, 10:05 AM
I've got a good combo for fighting the titans on raxus, XYXX does a lightning saber combo that shocks very near the beginning and keeps him stunned til the 4th blow hits and then you can repeat, I did this on sith master and took no damage from it at all, making the 2nd / 3rd parts of the boss battle with Kazdan Paratus alot smoother with the health gain.

KingGotenW
09-22-2008, 11:42 AM
okay, so i'm stuck on imperial raxus prime at the part where you have three purge troopers, some snipers etc. i finally get them all killed then the at-st comes out with more purge troopers (one with always seems to hit me with a rocket during the cut scene for massive damage =( ) and i cannot seem to surrive this second wave. i don't even know where i'm susposed to go because i don't get much time to explore while dodging snipers and heat sinking rockets. i was even able to down the at-st once before getting sniped from god knows where. any help would be great.

Another fun part....
#1 Grab the invicibility before you drop.
#2 Kill all snipers before attacking the purge troopers.
#3 Use the damage increase behind the 1st sniper(to the left of where you entered) to take out 2 purge troopers. Use the health drain aura and damage increase behind the 2nd sniper (on a ledge to the far right) to kill the other 2. Force Lightning (lvl 2 or 3), Lightning Shield(lvl 2 or 3), and electric combos are advised for killing purge troopers.
#4 When everything is dead the door will open. Run for the back of the area to grab invincibility. (it's on a high ledge guarded by 2 stormtroopers.)
#5 run through and grab the holocron (if you want) or hide next to the lift, and wait to go to the next area.

There is a holocron that you have to go to the right and jump up 2 levels to reach. You are supposed to run for the back of the area when it opens.

KingGotenW
09-22-2008, 08:24 PM
If you are having any specific problems with the Sith Master difficulty post below and I shall respond to your post as soon as I am able.

madcap1
09-22-2008, 08:50 PM
First I would like to say thanks for taking the time and making this guide. Second what is the best way to take down those big stormtroopers (sorry I dont know there name) they first show up on ESCAPE THE ISS EMPIRICAL. I beat it on master but those guys always give me a hard time, on the lower levels I would use lightning on them but on master it took so long to take them down. Thanks

KingGotenW
09-22-2008, 09:48 PM
First I would like to say thanks for taking the time and making this guide. Second what is the best way to take down those big stormtroopers (sorry I dont know there name) they first show up on ESCAPE THE ISS EMPIRICAL. I beat it on master but those guys always give me a hard time, on the lower levels I would use lightning on them but on master it took so long to take them down. Thanks

The giant metal robots are Purge Troopers. There are a few levels that they are a real pain, but most times are avoidable. I would like to help but I can't really do anything but give you a brief description.

Using lvl 2 or 3 lightning is good. Using lvl 2 or 3 lightning shield with lightning combos: XYY,XYXY,XXXY,XYXX. Using nearby holocrons come in handy. (Jedi holocrons give you full health and energy, Sith will help you in different ways.) Also getting them by themselves make them so much easier to take down. Try to stay to keep a medium distance, too far away and they will shoot you, too close and they will pummel you into the ground.

If you list a specific spot then I would be able to help you better.

madcap1
09-22-2008, 10:44 PM
Using lvl 2 or 3 lightning is good. Using lvl 2 or 3 lightning shield with lightning combos: XYY,XYXY,XXXY,XYXX. Using nearby holocrons come in handy. (Jedi holocrons give you full health and energy, Sith will help you in different ways.) Also getting them by themselves make them so much easier to take down. Try to stay to keep a medium distance, too far away and they will shoot you, too close and they will pummel you into the ground.

If you list a specific spot then I would be able to help you better.

Thanks im not stuck, already beat the game I just always find those guys to be a pain in the ass thanks for suggestions with those combos.:)

KingGotenW
09-22-2008, 10:54 PM
Thanks im not stuck, already beat the game I just always find those guys to be a pain in the ass thanks for suggestions with those combos.:)

I was just saying that a specific spot is when I can suggest using specific holocrons or hiding behind and other strategical moves you could make in that specific area.

EternalDamntion
09-22-2008, 11:24 PM
I've been stuck at the part on Cloud City where the shadow guard comes up. I kill everything but the shadow guard, I can get his health halfway down, then he just spams force push and I die

KingGotenW
09-22-2008, 11:41 PM
I've been stuck at the part on Cloud City where the shadow guard comes up. I kill everything but the shadow guard, I can get his health halfway down, then he just spams force push and I die

This is actually very simple.
#1 Kill EVERYTHING (especially snipers and flyers)
#2 Get as far away as you can, and throw stuff at him. (this includes other enemies) Throwing stuff allows you to stay out of range and it hurts him alot.

EternalDamntion
09-22-2008, 11:56 PM
That worked really well lol, thanks

Sion Barzahd
09-23-2008, 01:35 AM
The two purge troopers in the room to rescue Juno. Everything else is fine but those two things are the worst. No holocrons to help me because when I die, and respawn I respawn on the sith holocron for full life and instantly use it. Real awesome situation.

Sion Barzahd
09-23-2008, 01:47 AM
Actually nevermind, I did it without fighting them. You can reach the things you use to open the doors without getting on the same level as the purge troopers.

KingGotenW
09-23-2008, 01:49 AM
The two purge troopers in the room to rescue Juno. Everything else is fine but those two things are the worst. No holocrons to help me because when I die, and respawn I respawn on the sith holocron for full life and instantly use it. Real awesome situation.

You don't have to kill those 2 under the bridge... Unless you want to.

#1 Kill everything on top.
#2 Angle yourself on the top bridge to be able to lock onto the force-field generators. Then pull both of them upward to break the force-field. (if they start shooting at you then change locations)
#3 Save Juno

If you want to kill them then you could probably stand on the top and force lightning them to death. But i personally have never had the patience to kill 2 purge troopers in such a small area.

KingGotenW
09-23-2008, 01:52 AM
Actually nevermind, I did it without fighting them. You can reach the things you use to open the doors without getting on the same level as the purge troopers.

I swear that you posted this the second that I hit "submit reply". O well, maybe someone will look at this thread and find there answer. That is the whole purpose of this thread.

If you need anymore help then feel free to post here and I will try my best to respond quickly and with the best response I can think of.

Foxhound300
09-23-2008, 01:54 AM
yeah i didn't fight them either.

as for the cloud city boss, XXYY and XYY knock him down. impale him on the ground once, and then do another combo.

Blizzard799
09-23-2008, 02:28 AM
What if you changed the difficulty and restarted the last level? Beat the last level on the harder difficulty and then maybe when you would go back to the first level you'd have all your existing powers and the game would be "started" under the next difficulty. Anyone try it? I'm going to give it a shot.

KingGotenW
09-23-2008, 02:35 AM
That has already been discussed many times. I know you think you're being clever but you are just wasting your time... Sith Master isn't really that hard.

Sion Barzahd
09-23-2008, 07:46 AM
Okay, I'm posting this but after I do I'm going to keep trying to clear the last room of flyers and snipers and the purge trooper and his horrible friends. I tried just going for the door after killing the flyers and snipers, I can handle the shadow guard and royal guards but the purge trooper kept firing at me and those shots do horrible damage.

EternalDamntion
09-23-2008, 07:55 AM
Another fun part....
#1 Grab the invicibility before you drop.
#2 Kill all snipers before attacking the purge troopers.
#3 Use the damage increase behind the 1st sniper(to the left of where you entered) to take out 2 purge troopers. Use the health drain aura and damage increase behind the 2nd sniper (on a ledge to the far right) to kill the other 2. Force Lightning (lvl 2 or 3), Lightning Shield(lvl 2 or 3), and electric combos are advised for killing purge troopers.
#4 When everything is dead the door will open. Run for the back of the area to grab invincibility. (it's on a high ledge guarded by 2 stormtroopers.)
#5 run through and grab the holocron (if you want) or hide next to the lift, and wait to go to the next area.

There is a holocron that you have to go to the right and jump up 2 levels to reach. You are supposed to run for the back of the area when it opens.
So just run to the lift when the door opens?

EternalDamntion
09-23-2008, 08:07 AM
nvm, I killed them all by throwing stuff at them from a blind spot

Sion Barzahd
09-23-2008, 09:11 AM
Just got sith master beaten, thanks to all with your help on the bosses, sadly the only one of you I remember by name is KingGotenW. Now I'll get that force repulse mastery achievement and use those codes for two new combos.

EternalDamntion
09-23-2008, 10:35 AM
With the help of this guide I was able to beat the game on sith master. Only have the holocron acheive to go, thank you

daenius
09-23-2008, 10:50 AM
guys, does anybody have any tips on how to beat Shaak Ti?

I didn't have ANY problems with kazdan paratus, imho Shaak Ti is the hardest boss!

She just keeps screwing me up with her stupid quick dashes and combos, sometimes I get knocked down and can't get up because she keeps attacking me on the ground.
plus the thing that really literally kills me everytime are the stupid bladders on the ground that explode everytime you step on them...

any tips?

KingGotenW
09-23-2008, 11:41 AM
guys, does anybody have any tips on how to beat Shaak Ti?

I didn't have ANY problems with kazdan paratus, imho Shaak Ti is the hardest boss!

She just keeps screwing me up with her stupid quick dashes and combos, sometimes I get knocked down and can't get up because she keeps attacking me on the ground.
plus the thing that really literally kills me everytime are the stupid bladders on the ground that explode everytime you step on them...

any tips?

Stage 1: Jumping and staying in the air on stage 1 is the key. Don't stand still.
#1 Shock her and get her on the ground. Either rush over and attack, or pick her up, shock her and throw her.
#1 Or you can stick to dash attacking and hit XYXX, XYY. After she's on the ground it should only take about 2 hits to move onto the second stage.
#2 Repulse her allies for health

Stage 2: Here's where it gets easy.
#1 Simple get her onto the ground, then pick her up and either throw her to the far left or the far right on top of those "boil" things. A few of those will kill her quickly.
#2 Kill her allies with repulse for some health.

afunk117
09-23-2008, 02:53 PM
got past the purge trooper. got stuck on final part of imperial kashyyk. finally did it now im on imperial felucia.

also does the achievement unlock for sith warrior and sith lord?

KingGotenW
09-23-2008, 09:15 PM
got past the purge trooper. got stuck on final part of imperial kashyyk. finally did it now im on imperial felucia.

also does the achievement unlock for sith warrior and sith lord?

I'm not sure what the question is...

Beating the game at the top counts as everything below it.

Sith Master - 3(max) achievements This will earn you any campaign achievements that you haven't earned yet. (the max being 3 because you has to finish the game 1 time to unlock this difficulty)
Sith Lord - 3 achievements
Sith Warrior - 2 achievements
Apprentice - 1 achievement

True Marvellous
09-24-2008, 01:06 AM
I'm not sure what the question is...

Beating the game at the top counts as everything below it.

Sith Master - 4 achievements
Sith Lord - 3 achievements
Sith Warrior - 2 achievements
Apprentice - 1 achievement

Wrong!!!

Sith Master wouldn't unlock 4 achievements as you have to clear the game on at least apprentice to unlock it.

Sith Master could therefore unlock 1-3 achievements, but not 4.

KingGotenW
09-24-2008, 02:01 AM
Wrong!!!

Sith Master wouldn't unlock 4 achievements as you have to clear the game on at least apprentice to unlock it.

Sith Master could therefore unlock 1-3 achievements, but not 4.

What i meant was that anything on top would win you the achievement for whatever was below it. Anyone who has played the game would have easily noticed it. But since you seem so intent on correctness i shall edit it for you.

Fruhmann360
09-24-2008, 06:51 AM
invest in lightening shield? seriously? i maxed it in apprentice just for the kills and i wasn't a fan.

KingGotenW
09-24-2008, 11:37 AM
invest in lightening shield? seriously? i maxed it in apprentice just for the kills and i wasn't a fan.

That is exactly why. Try playing sith master without any protection. Lightning shield is next to useless on the lowest 2 difficulties. But it makes a world of difference on sith lord and sith master.

davie mac
09-24-2008, 01:09 PM
That is exactly why. Try playing sith master without any protection. Lightning shield is next to useless on the lowest 2 difficulties. But it makes a world of difference on sith lord and sith master.

I wouldn't say so man, I played through it without even touching Lightning Shield and managed to do it. Guess I was lucky but its more about balancing your skills out than just using specific powers.

I found in Sith Master setting that Lightning was useful, Push I used all the time later in the game and repulse was excellent when fighting multiple enemies.

Everyone is different tho and it really just depends on your playing style. This game, though it is linear, is more about style than anything else gameplay wise. Generally certain powers are more useful than others but overall its how you play the game affects your ease or trouble during certain missions.

Again everyone is different.

afunk117
09-25-2008, 12:20 AM
im stuck on Raxus Prime the part where you have to take down the ship. can anyone help its started to annoy me

KingGotenW
09-25-2008, 12:22 AM
You can hide behind one of the pillars and force grap ships and throw them into other ships. I am not best for describing it. If you use the "search this forum" button you will find ALOT of threads offering advice.

afunk117
09-25-2008, 12:37 AM
for anyone who needs these
Bull Rancor guide: i kept on force repulsing him then id keep on jumping around so that they couldnt get me.
sarloc: the part where you get sucked up by the mouth. shock the elctric thing then when its mouth is closed sprint through.

afunk117
09-25-2008, 12:48 AM
you can also force lighning the tie fighters.
i have an idea i need to try.
ill put it in the middle, then kill the tie fighters then quickly pull it down. i reckon that will help because the ship always moves unless your really quick. and i mean really quick

afunk117
09-25-2008, 02:14 AM
nvm, I killed them all by throwing stuff at them from a blind spot

i cant believe that worked. the purgers fired a couple of times though. it took me a while to do though

k1lls1gn
09-25-2008, 05:53 AM
well i just started on sith master yesterday and im having trouble on the lvl 2 boss, i need to know HOW EXACTLY do you beat him. and it would be apreiciated if i knew what skills to upgrade. i think as long as i get passed this boss the rest of the game will be a whole lot easier.

afunk117
09-25-2008, 05:57 AM
how do you take out the emperor. sith master.i can get his health down a bit but then he just blasts me away. can anyone give me some advice

Diaxen
09-25-2008, 06:05 AM
Emperor's Guard, Death Star, Sith Master:

I just figured out the absolute best and easiest method to "defeat" them. At the very top of the area, right overhead of the Emperor's Gate, there is an invincibility holocron! Jump down, and simply use the force to turn the gate! Don't worry, they will try, but their blades won't hit you!

Oh, but watch out when getting the invincibility holocron, because you have to walk along one of the laser tubes.

Atritus Animus
09-25-2008, 08:35 AM
I have found a way to get through the first room on the Death Star without even having to kill a single trooper. I'm not sure about anyone else, but the Purge Troopers raped me a long time here on Master.

Right when you spawn turn to the right slightly, dash blast, and go in between the three barrels. Lift the hatch as quickly as you can and jump down. It may take a few tries, depending on if the Scouts actually can see/hit you. If this works for anyone else, let me know.

KingGotenW
09-25-2008, 11:39 AM
I have found a way to get through the first room on the Death Star without even having to kill a single trooper. I'm not sure about anyone else, but the Purge Troopers raped me a long time here on Master.

Right when you spawn turn to the right slightly, dash blast, and go in between the three barrels. Lift the hatch as quickly as you can and jump down. It may take a few tries, depending on if the Scouts actually can see/hit you. If this works for anyone else, let me know.

I ran to the left, activated lvl 3 lightning shield, picked up the sith holocron(energy restore), and lifted up the gate while being protected.

afunk117
09-26-2008, 02:20 AM
i just force griped it up and jumped in. try that straight away. most likely youll take a bit of damage

I BEAT THIS ON SITH MASTER GOT 300 POINTS FOR IT BOO YEAH.
FOR THE HOLOCONS AND ATTACK ONES

chueychu216
09-26-2008, 02:59 AM
Kazdan Paratus is so annoying!!! Just when I'm kicking his ass, he kills me with one blow!! Been at this a few hours now.

PhoenixMakayo
09-26-2008, 03:44 AM
For the Death Star, in regards to Battles You Can Skip, and Battles You Cannot:

1: When activating the Gas Lifts, you can choose to avoid the AT-STs all together by diving in, pushing the block in, and buggering off as quick as possible. However, this may or may not incur slight damage. If you are quick, no damage may occur at all.

2: When you reach the observation deck, ignore the Shadow Guard and his minions when you get a chance and turn the lock on the door. You will end up having to kill some of the minions, but if you get the Shadow Guard Trapped on one of the side areas [where you can get the health drain aura, or the Jedi Holocron] against a railing, the other Guards won't be as much of a problem. As quickly as you can, you turn the lock, and lo-and-behold, you've just skipped having to fight the ShadowGuard in hand to hand battle.

In regards to tips, when you get the Crystal in the beginning of the final chapter that drains health, equip it as soon as possible. It can save your life in the final battles.

When I'd played the final level on Sith Master, I'd had a lot of trouble getting out of the hangar as well. Just as the AT-ST would rise on the lift, I would end up getting killed. But by fluke, I managed to punch one of the panels downwards, by picking up a group of opponents, consisting of a purge trooper and two stormies, and punting them in that direction. Then I'd climbed up top, and saw that I'd in fact bent the pannel, and dove down as quick as possible. The force was indeed with me in that run.

Fruhmann360
09-26-2008, 04:20 AM
Kazdan Paratus is so annoying!!! Just when I'm kicking his ass, he kills me with one blow!! Been at this a few hours now.

he's cake on sith master if you know what's up.
check your bags:
Force lightening lvl3
Max out or builting up all the force realted talents. energy ammount and regain.

Kazdan on the ground:
keep a fair distance from him. not to far and not too close. you'll basically be doing this move over and over. shock him, grip him, shock him again so he won't break your grip, then on the Right Stick throw him UP into the ceiling. he be dealt damage of lightening grenade and crush. when he hits the floor he'll be dealt some more damage.

i really didn't enage him with any attack or combos
1. shock
2. grip
3. shock again
4. throw up into ceiling

Junk beast on the ground:
ok. junk beast can stomp, jab with his ball hand, smash the floor and cause an explosion near you, and he can spin around with his arms out. stay off his ass and he won't stomp. keep moving and he won't go to jab you or spin around to hit you.

your whole role in this part is to just use force lightening.
1. lock onto the forming junk beast (change controls in option menu to toggle)
2. as soon as the junk is formed, zap him. let your power drain out.
3. now, that mid-room circle is his. don't go in there. so you jump dash and roll to a pace that puts him further away from you. after this movement your force power should be up (if you invested in the right talents)

now for the best part. this is the part that kept messing me u p.

Kazdan on the pillar attacking:
eventually little limp limbs will want to climb a pole and throw crap at you. heres how to play him out. to the left of the pole Kazdan is on is a structure. i bunkered down in there and wouldn't come out unscathed. you got to get starkiller out of the line of sight, but also make sure to you're not pressed right into the pillar/barricade because explosive devices send a kill percussion through it. so step off it a bit. eventually Kaz will get bored and he'll come back down for his shock treatment.

chueychu216
09-26-2008, 04:41 AM
Finally got that son of a gun!!

bennifer3000
09-27-2008, 07:24 PM
Here's my tips for beating the midget on stilts aka Kazdan Paratus:

1. Force Lightning him once he 'takes out' his lightsaber blade.
If you do this before his blue blade comes out, he will block you.
2. Force Grab him, lightning bomb him twice by pressing Y.
3. Throw him into the concrete wall (this will take off a slice of health).

Repeat.

Stay in the middle of the map and once he lands after flying around or whatever he does, jump once until he takes out his blade and repeat the strategy. The jumping, for whatever reason made it so he wouldn't force push me, and allowed me to get a successful lightning on him. Superstition, maybe..but it worked for me.

When he throws the garbage at you, be sure to be close to the wall on the left portion of the screen, this provides natural cover and is a tighter angle so it makes it more difficult for him to hit you. Make sure you have FULL health after he throws the garbage at you, just incase you run into trouble with the Trash Titan or he gets a lucky hit in.

Occasionally you will be in a "lightning showdown" with him, but just stay patient, don't let him get close and once he charges, immediately lightning him.

It takes a little bit of time to learn how to do it right, but once I did, I beat him after 2 tries. If you are doing it correctly, you should lose VERY LITTLE health.

Hope this helps. May the force be with you. (Cheesy I know, but way less cheesy than the stupid "Let the force blow your mind" line LucasArts came up with...give me a break...)

-benny

afunk117
09-28-2008, 01:57 AM
thanks for the help this guide. ill be happy to help anyone else too.

as for when your up against Kazdan. you'll get a save point when you beat the First Titan.

if you choose the emperor you have to reverse his lightning back at him so just when its going to hit you press L and hopefully it will reverse it

KingGotenW
09-28-2008, 03:09 AM
thanks for the help this guide. ill be happy to help anyone else too.

as for when your up against Kazdan. you'll get a save point when you beat the First Titan.

if you choose the emperor you have to reverse his lightning back at him so just when its going to hit you press L and hopefully it will reverse it

I'm not here to offer advice on bosses, there is a guide already for that. I'm here to just help people with randomly placed spots that seem more different than others

cookdiaz3
09-28-2008, 04:18 PM
kazdan paratus is not easy... your guide is bad......

off to find a better guide

KingGotenW
09-29-2008, 04:17 AM
kazdan paratus is not easy... your guide is bad......

off to find a better guide

How is that not easy?

avoid him at all costs. (duh)

#1 shock him
#2 force grip
#3 shock again
#4 throw into a wall(not outside)

It worked perfectly for me and alot of other people, but if you don't feel like it's good enough then I won't stop you from finding another guide. (There's at least 7 million guides on this forum on how to beat him)

k1lls1gn
09-29-2008, 08:25 AM
yea i would have to agree with king he was very easy once i seen the guide above (thanks), once i seen the guide i pimped slapped him, although id say the darth maul was way harder that this boss on sith master.

NaCH_THa_KiD
09-29-2008, 06:20 PM
Hey, I'm on the 'Death Star' Mission (last one) got to the gas Lift, AT'S, Red & Shadow annoying *******s. Just wondering if anybody has any tips?

Is it possible to activate the Gas Lift without disturbing the AT's?

x CHANDMAN x
09-30-2008, 03:07 PM
Emperor's Guard, Death Star, Sith Master:

I just figured out the absolute best and easiest method to "defeat" them. At the very top of the area, right overhead of the Emperor's Gate, there is an invincibility holocron! Jump down, and simply use the force to turn the gate! Don't worry, they will try, but their blades won't hit you!

Oh, but watch out when getting the invincibility holocron, because you have to walk along one of the laser tubes.

Do you need to trigger the guards to come out first before going up to get the invincibility holocron? Because I grabbed it first and then dropped down but by the time the cutscene with the guards coming out would end the invincibility was over.

Wreckon Dracgon
09-30-2008, 04:40 PM
Yes you need to drop down to the gate to trigger the guards and then go and get the Sith Holocron.

NaCH_THa_KiD
09-30-2008, 05:19 PM
Yes you need to drop down to the gate to trigger the guards and then go and get the Sith Holocron.

Yeah, I made the mistake of grabbing it then the cutscene ... anyways, I used that tip and got past those annoying idiots.

Thanks to this guide Darth Vader was extremly easy!

GREAT GUIDE.

Sniper Riflez
09-30-2008, 08:33 PM
Possible spoiler here.....

When I did the emprical, at the end I jumped to the bottom and when they all followed me they couldn't get back up, I jumped back to the top and lifted the two things to free Juno. It definitely worked for the Purge troopers but stormtroopers might shoot at you.

DirtyMcHater
10-10-2008, 08:13 PM
Quick question, If I reset an ability, and then re-get it, do I increase more than a rank 3? or would it stay the same strength?

KingGotenW
10-10-2008, 08:27 PM
Quick question, If I reset an ability, and then re-get it, do I increase more than a rank 3? or would it stay the same strength?

Tough question to answer because I never reset my abilities. The powers have a "cap" of how strong they get. Depending on the level is what strength it will be. If you reset it and increase it back to lvl 3 it will be the same strength as the 1st lvl 3.

I still don't understand the question....

DirtyMcHater
10-10-2008, 09:25 PM
K, I see... I thought if you reseted them and re-filled them they would get stronger.. idk why I would think that, since it doesn't make sense but I thought they were glitchy or something.. thanks clearing it.

Note : Idk if this have been mentioned before but for those who are struggling with leveling their force talents. On the level Imperial Felucia if you die after releasing the 3 Sarlacc tentacles and re-do it again you will gain one for talent sphere everytime. Idk if this is a glitch or not.

Edit : Also what would be easier during sith master, to fight the Emperor or to fight Vader? I've already gotten both endings in my first 2 playthroughs, so I'm just looking for an easier ending.

KingGotenW
10-11-2008, 06:04 AM
I personally think the emperor is easier. You may have a different oppinion. It just seemed lie you weren't allowed to make a single mistake with vader or it's over...

DirtyMcHater
10-11-2008, 01:21 PM
I personally think the emperor is easier. You may have a different oppinion. It just seemed lie you weren't allowed to make a single mistake with vader or it's over...

I went with Vader, I blocked his attacks, didn't attack him until I was released from his force grip or when he was about to do his red push force move. Found him a lot easier than Kezdan Paratus :/ Anyway, I got the 1000/1000.

KingGotenW
10-11-2008, 02:16 PM
I went with Vader, I blocked his attacks, didn't attack him until I was released from his force grip or when he was about to do his red push force move. Found him a lot easier than Kezdan Paratus :/ Anyway, I got the 1000/1000.

I don't know why they made Kazdan Paratus so difficult. Good job on 100%

digitalink
10-15-2008, 10:36 PM
okay, i may have missed the tip for this while i read through the thread but, i RRoD about a month ago while playing this game on the death star sith master where you drop down to activate the lift with the two at-st lurking right before the shadow guard. i know i'm alittle rust with the game but they are hammering me everytime. any tips?

jawkilldeath
10-16-2008, 02:06 AM
i need help on sith master right after proxy i am trying to shock those towers but the damn purge troppers kill me.help please

KingGotenW
10-16-2008, 02:21 AM
i need help on sith master right after proxy i am trying to shock those towers but the damn purge troppers kill me.help please

Are you talking about Raxus Prime? The best thing for shocking the towers is to run up the the part where you have to shock it and use Force repulse, then focus on anything else that isn't dead. I don't remember any purge troopers in that area...

KingGotenW
10-16-2008, 02:23 AM
okay, i may have missed the tip for this while i read through the thread but, i RRoD about a month ago while playing this game on the death star sith master where you drop down to activate the lift with the two at-st lurking right before the shadow guard. i know i'm alittle rust with the game but they are hammering me everytime. any tips?

Sorry about the rrod, been there done that.

I hated that part. Run into one of the openings where they appear. Jump and use force lightning to take them down, lvl 3 if advised. When your energy runs out simple avoid the feet by jumping and dodging bullets until your energy returns. Rinse and repeat.

sawred
10-16-2008, 05:05 AM
I'm having a really tough time getting past the shadow guard on cloud city. I can get rid of the 2 big things, and fight everyone off alright. But when I'm trying to fight the shadow guard more flyers come up and shoot in the back before I finish him. Spent 2 days on it and can't take it anymore. Any help getting past this would be great. Got past the bug and now this. Can't seem to clear everyone out as more help just shows up. Can't figure it out and very frustrating.

KingGotenW
10-16-2008, 11:38 AM
I'm having a really tough time getting past the shadow guard on cloud city. I can get rid of the 2 big things, and fight everyone off alright. But when I'm trying to fight the shadow guard more flyers come up and shoot in the back before I finish him. Spent 2 days on it and can't take it anymore. Any help getting past this would be great. Got past the bug and now this. Can't seem to clear everyone out as more help just shows up. Can't figure it out and very frustrating.

#1 kill everything.
#2 make the shadow guard appear.
#3 Run away to get the flyers by themselves
#4 kill the flyers with lightning
#5 kill everything except the shadow guard
#6 Throwing large stuff at the shadow guard causes MUCH MORE damage than actually attacking him. Just run away and throw large objects at him.

HoBoZ
10-16-2008, 02:36 PM

I hated that part. Run into one of the openings where they appear. Jump and use force lightning to take them down, lvl 3 if advised. When your energy runs out simple avoid the feet by jumping and dodging bullets until your energy returns. Rinse ans repeat.

You can also avoid the walkers all together. Just jump down right next to the block that you have to push in to activate the lifts. Push in the block and as soon as you push it in, start pushing the jump button, the cutscene will start and if you are pushing the jump button you will dodge most of the attacks by the walkers. Run, jump, dash to the lifts and you will make it with about 90% of your health intact. Just remember that they are still down there, so make sure that you don't fall or get pushed off the ledges by anyone or you will die by the walkers.

Then I get to the top of the lifts and take out the jump troopers and then start looking for the snipers down one level and take them out also. I then jump down to the central platform to start the cutscene for the Shadow Guard and company. As soon as I get control of my "StarKiller" again I jump and dash to the lifts and go up to where the "Invincibility" Holocron is and grab it and jump down to the central platform, grab the "Aura Drain" Holocron. Then I commence to kick some Shadow Guard and company's butts. :)

I also use the Power Crystal that does extra lightning damage. ( can't remember the name).

Hope this helps someone, cause I was getting my a** kicked by them also until I started using this strat.

kakuzu745
10-17-2008, 02:58 PM
#1 kill everything.
#2 make the shadow guard appear.
#3 Run away to get the flyers by themselves
#4 kill the flyers with lightning
#5 kill everything except the shadow guard
#6 Throwing large stuff at the shadow guard causes MUCH MORE damage than actually attacking him. Just run away and throw large objects at him.

Ty so much for these tips, im having a though time with this whole part. It was so easy in toher difficulties but in sith master everything gets so damn annoying and hard hehe. Ill try this as soon as i get to play.

afunk117
10-17-2008, 10:31 PM

I hated that part. Run into one of the openings where they appear. Jump and use force lightning to take them down, lvl 3 if advised. When your energy runs out simple avoid the feet by jumping and dodging bullets until your energy returns. Rinse and repeat.

i somehow pushed the thing in without getting killed.

DevilGuy
10-18-2008, 01:48 AM
Good job, this will help when I come to do Sith Master. :)

I die on apprentice though lol :P

KingGotenW
10-19-2008, 06:36 AM
Good job, this will help when I come to do Sith Master. :)

I die on apprentice though lol :P

LOL. You are going to have A LOT of fun on sith master. Defense mastery is highly advised.

Albinobass
11-18-2008, 06:06 AM
oops wrong thread, moving post.

Sentox
11-23-2008, 06:58 AM
Anyone have any combat advice for sections like the first hangar in the Death Star, and the Red Guards/Shadow Guard at the end? I'd like to actually take them on as opposed to pushing past them.

Edit: I'm having bigger problems anyway. I just can't do the last section of the empirical. I got through the first parts by being as cheap as possible... poking my head out for a split second to grab someone and throw them at something, rinse and repeat. It's been getting me there, although it feels as far removed from the force "unleashed" as anything I can imagine.

The only way I can get past the first purge trooper is to open the doors (which takes long enough as it is) and keep peeking until I can pull the Evo troopers out (those guys tear me up worse than anything), so I can take the Purge Trooper on 1-to-1. The final room, though, is having none of that.

This is giving me a harder time than SSS'ing DMC4 on DMD :(

KingGotenW
11-25-2008, 06:19 AM
Anyone have any combat advice for sections like the first hangar in the Death Star, and the Red Guards/Shadow Guard at the end? I'd like to actually take them on as opposed to pushing past them.

Edit: I'm having bigger problems anyway. I just can't do the last section of the empirical. I got through the first parts by being as cheap as possible... poking my head out for a split second to grab someone and throw them at something, rinse and repeat. It's been getting me there, although it feels as far removed from the force "unleashed" as anything I can imagine.

The only way I can get past the first purge trooper is to open the doors (which takes long enough as it is) and keep peeking until I can pull the Evo troopers out (those guys tear me up worse than anything), so I can take the Purge Trooper on 1-to-1. The final room, though, is having none of that.

This is giving me a harder time than SSS'ing DMC4 on DMD :(

I could've sworn that I had posted this already. At the ending with the lancer fence thing? You don't have to kill the final 2 purge troopers. You can toss everyone on the upper deck into the laser fence. Use force push, don't charge it up.

If you need help with a different section plz be more specific.

Sentox
11-25-2008, 09:10 PM
I could've sworn that I had posted this already. At the ending with the lancer fence thing? You don't have to kill the final 2 purge troopers. You can toss everyone on the upper deck into the laser fence. Use force push, don't charge it up.

If you need help with a different section plz be more specific.

Yeah, you did post that. I was just getting killed regardless :p

I got it done anyway. Even took out the Red Guards/Shadow Guard before the emperor's lookout. Now I just have the wonderfully droll Mastery achievements to get done.

Kinda mixed thoughts after playing Sith Master. It certainly doesn't increase in fun (like DMC4, for example, which is most enjoyable on DMD mode). And it doesn't reflect skill as much as that game. Don't get me wrong, you need to play well, but it does prevent you from having fun with your abilities, and I felt cheap a lot of the time. Dropping down to Sith Lord, I'm having a lot of fun again. Maybe that's just me though.

goenitz96
12-09-2008, 12:36 PM
Hi, I need your help for the level 4 the ISS empirical.

It's just after the last holocron, where you force push the door, you have a cut scene where you see a "giant blue storm trooper" (sorry i forgot the name) and 2 storm troopers that are welding o cutting a door.

I can't kill them. Itried to shock them from the outside, but it does nothing on the storm troopers, and it don't seem to affect the giant one. And if i go inside the room, the giant smash me, while the others fire at me....

ranbir_flame
03-10-2009, 06:29 AM
Im on cloud city on sith master and starkiller has all the upgrades(coz i played the first mission alot, alot) I was wondering, what is the most difficult part of the game in sith master and is the 'destroyer pulling' part as difficult as on apprentice or harder??

Andrew x360a
04-05-2009, 11:39 PM
Alright. I've read through the thread, so I hope that I didn't miss this somewhere, but I'm getting slaughtered in the first room of the Death Star (last level). I know that I just need to open up the floor to get out, but I can't buy enough time to get it lifted up. Can someone give me some tips?

EDIT: I am an idiot. For anyone else that's wondering. Just grab the lift in the corner of the room and run up to kill the snipers. Then jump back down on top of the doors that you have to lift and do a Force Repulse. This blasts open the doors and you fall right through to a save point. I can't believe I wasted three hours figuring that out.

toothbrush
04-13-2009, 07:01 PM
Alright. I've read through the thread, so I hope that I didn't miss this somewhere, but I'm getting slaughtered in the first room of the Death Star (last level). I know that I just need to open up the floor to get out, but I can't buy enough time to get it lifted up. Can someone give me some tips?

EDIT: I am an idiot. For anyone else that's wondering. Just grab the lift in the corner of the room and run up to kill the snipers. Then jump back down on top of the doors that you have to lift and do a Force Repulse. This blasts open the doors and you fall right through to a save point. I can't believe I wasted three hours figuring that out.

Dude - force repulse it. It opens right up and you drop right down into the next save. If you want you can grab the sith holocron if u want but you don't have to fight anyone in there. Good luck!

toothbrush
04-13-2009, 07:11 PM
Im on cloud city on sith master and starkiller has all the upgrades(coz i played the first mission alot, alot) I was wondering, what is the most difficult part of the game in sith master and is the 'destroyer pulling' part as difficult as on apprentice or harder??

No, thats not the hardest part IMO...just takes hella long. You have to be patient.

Hid behind the column thingy, grip a tie fighter, and hold him until the others crash into it. You should be able to get 3 to 4 tie fighters at once - you have to stand close to the railing. After that, don't follow the stupid stick diagrams, you need to line the ship up with the nose pointing at you but you still need have the back end of it visible to you (so it has to be pointing up slightly and facing you kinda) ..then the option to pull it down comes. You get thru this part much faster this way. Rinse and repeat. It'll take a good 25 minutes...don't even try to take a hit from the tie fighters...when you see em get close, just get the hell outta the way.

toothbrush
04-13-2009, 07:20 PM
Hi, I need your help for the level 4 the ISS empirical.

It's just after the last holocron, where you force push the door, you have a cut scene where you see a "giant blue storm trooper" (sorry i forgot the name) and 2 storm troopers that are welding o cutting a door.

I can't kill them. Itried to shock them from the outside, but it does nothing on the storm troopers, and it don't seem to affect the giant one. And if i go inside the room, the giant smash me, while the others fire at me....

Force push that door, but not all the way. You don't want anyone to be able to fit thru. You just need to see whats going on. Then try and tempt the purge trooper (i think thats what its called) over to you. Some times, I could get him to stand in front of the trooper blaster fire and they would end up taking him out for me. They take him out faster than you can. If that's not working out for ya, do the same thing with the door, only then just grip the troopers and kill them. Then go in the room and take the purge trooper on 1v1. Shock and throw an object from the corridor at him. He should fall on the ground then you can have your way with him - keep sith slashing him and shocking him, he goes into convulsion when he's on the ground....tip for the next room...take out everyone from the upper walkway, don't try and kill the purge troopers below, you can grip the objects you need from the upper walkway...just stay out of view.

Lord Chabelo
04-13-2009, 07:46 PM
This thread is really helpfull, it should be a sticky.

Dizzyman572
04-21-2009, 04:18 AM
dang it, I wish i read this before I attempted sith master. otherwise i probably wouldn't have to buy a new controller.

Cohh
04-21-2009, 02:03 PM
Excellent guide! I used this to finish up my Master play-through last night, and this guide definitely helped. Thanks for the work.

Hellmiu
04-25-2009, 09:16 PM
An extremely good guide. It helped me a lot during my sith master playthrough. Especially the tips on taking down the bastard Kazdan Paratus.

A big thank you for writing this guide:)

norbucso
07-11-2009, 10:08 AM
The Titan tactic for me: For starters Press the RB and hold then jump and hit the LB then press then press again (he will stay in the air if you just pressing it that means he can't harm you). This is Dashing Leap or something like that, and the Titan can't hit you, then in the air hit him with the lightning until you depleted yourself (you will stay in the air for the time you are using lightning) then dashing leap again, again when force power is charged again hit him the lightning again and now he is defeated. Works on Sith Master too.

Ozzik Sturn: I killed everyone around the lightning building then I pulled out the pins out of the generators then force grip some explosing barrels at him, and he is defeated.

DXBlaze
07-23-2009, 08:48 PM
Even reading the tips here can't beat Cloud City, that Shadow Guard in the end is killing me... I can even get rid of everything else that comes with him, but in the end I can't kill him....

Edit: Finally done it, just tried to knock him of his feet with XXY or something and then stabed his head

DXBlaze
07-24-2009, 10:39 AM
It's says here we can run most all of kashyyk except for the end, but I get killed before opening the first metal doors in the beggining...any tips?

Terretsforever
05-25-2014, 09:13 PM
This comes late as fuck to the thread but it should help others after me, if there are any. During the final fight on imperial felucia with the dual wielding sith girl who goes invisible there is a much easier way to do this than stated above, once she has the blue target brackets just force grab her & slam her on the ground, run up & stab the ever loving hell out of her. Rinse & Repeat, shouldn't take too long, once I realized I could grab her it took me two times as opposed to the 40 some before. Hope that helps