PDA

View Full Version : After The Patch...

KingGotenW
09-21-2008, 11:29 PM
Do you plan on buying this game after the patch fixes all known glitches?
I, for 1 am, considering buying this game after the patch.

Tatanko
09-22-2008, 12:07 AM
This game is quite worth it. It's kind of expensive for an arcade game, but the amount of stuff to do makes it worth the price.

darkenednight
09-24-2008, 06:49 PM
If a player is browsing a game's forum, it is usually because they own the game. Some people, come to discuss if the game is worth getting, so all of the votes are showing that people already own this game.

I do, I know how all of the data losses and connections on this game work. I have no problems with the game. Its just to addicting to put down.

A Satyr
09-24-2008, 06:53 PM
If you're not an idiot there are no glitches, the only time your data is lost is if you dont quit back to the menu before joining a game or quitting to the dash... and signing in a guest profile...

darkenednight
09-24-2008, 06:55 PM
Your also missing the moving account data loss as well.

A Satyr
09-24-2008, 07:05 PM
Your also missing the moving account data loss as well. Haven't heard of that one...

Lucent Beam
09-24-2008, 07:16 PM
It's annoying that you can't access your save file even if connected to Live when your HD is on a different Xbox than the one you started your save on. So annoying!

darkenednight
09-27-2008, 02:00 PM
Yeah, that's a serious fix they need to make.

SuperNova X2X
09-27-2008, 02:01 PM
Yep, I'm still going to buy it. I love the playing the game, just waiting to get some points and buy it.

darkenednight
09-27-2008, 02:04 PM
Its a very good decision your making. You won't be disappointed in where your money is being spent.

Kankui
11-06-2008, 01:18 AM
If a player is browsing a game's forum, it is usually because they own the game. Some people, come to discuss if the game is worth getting, so all of the votes are showing that people already own this game.

I do, I know how all of the data losses and connections on this game work. I have no problems with the game. Its just to addicting to put down.
I am curious about all of the lost data, but I see how people are saying you are an idiot if you don't close out the right way etc. I am considering purchasing, but with Gears 2 coming Friday.... maybe i will just wait on this one...

Gun-Nut
11-06-2008, 10:49 AM
It's annoying that you can't access your save file even if connected to Live when your HD is on a different Xbox than the one you started your save on. So annoying!

Really? I've played on 3 different 360s and have used my saves.

swordofpain07
11-18-2008, 10:22 PM
good poll, but most already own the game

KingGotenW
11-22-2008, 11:31 PM
Has the patch been relased yet? I'm slow on information about games I don't own. Has online or data losing been fixed?

rockhopper
11-24-2008, 03:17 AM
no they still haven't fixed it. I just loaded it up today to try to boost the 2 ranked achievements with a friend and we still couldn't find any rooms even though I was waiting in the room. Then someone joined me in a quaff match and as I was about to win, I was booted back to the main menu. When I do searches for max 2 players, it only brings back results for max 4. So I still can't get the multiplayer achievements. Plus there was no update to install so that right there shows they didn't patch it. I doubt it will happen now, it's been out for a long time, what are they waiting on?