PDA

View Full Version : A 3DO or Turbo Grafx 16 forum

darkskyofclouds
09-22-2008, 03:02 AM
I looked under Other Systems/Handhelds you don't have a 3DO or Turbo Grafx 16 forum you have everything From Nintendo Except Virtual Boy ( everyone knows that thing sucked) all of sonys stuff genesis and atari but are missing these 2 systems it was just and idea that way you can complete the section thats all i understand that this is and xbox site but you have the other section and way not complete it :woop: Sorry if anyone has already put this idea forward. Thanks all and keep up the great work with this site

kiwi18
09-22-2008, 03:50 AM
This idea is up to RX or Minty but I don't think it will get put into effect simply because no one would use them. They would take up a lot of space and would take a while to make. I could be totally wrong but I would PM an Admin about it.

Minty
09-22-2008, 03:56 AM
I think this thread is the most action either of those systems would ever get tbh.

kiwi18
09-22-2008, 03:58 AM
Ha, I knew that was what kind of a response you would give Minty. There is your answer Darks.
lulz.

darkskyofclouds
09-22-2008, 04:19 AM
I think this thread is the most action either of those systems would ever get tbh.

i understand no big deal thanks for the response after thinking about it your are probably right