PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of the game?

Led
09-13-2006, 08:49 AM
How do you like the game? Worth buying or just good enough to rent?

dankenobi
09-13-2006, 10:53 AM
The game is good to buy if your a big fan of star wars, if your not a big fan i would just rent the game otherwise you will probably end up really dissapointed, the achievments are not as easy as eveybody thought either!!!

TheMollywhopper
09-13-2006, 11:06 AM
I love the game, personally. Just running through the game and beating it will probably take 8 hours or so and get you around 220 achievment points. Getting the 100% achievement is a solid 30-40 hours of play, and beating each level without dying is a bitch. I've played 8 levels so far and didn't die on 3 of them... A couple of the ones I died on appear to be tough.

Tron
09-13-2006, 12:49 PM
greatest 360 out there....phenominal and for all you married guys out there, my wife loves to play the game with me...awesome...reminds me of a suped up banjo kazooie...

P1NSEEKER
09-13-2006, 01:32 PM
High praise indeed, i may have to look into making a purchase ;)

Schloob
09-13-2006, 01:36 PM
Great game indeed, not quite sure I would say greatest game on the system but it is definitely something that has been missing from the system since Kameo came out. It is a real fun and challenging adventure game just like Kameo. As far as the not dying to finish a level thing, I have so far only played the first 6 levels and finished the first 3 without dying achievement.
I was able to find out and am not sure others know this but you can turn off the progressive diffulculty feature in the extras menu and STILL get the achievements for not dying. I for one though don't know how the hell I will do this in the Death Star one although I am sure with lots of practice I will get it:)

P1NSEEKER
09-13-2006, 01:45 PM
What is this "progressive difficulty" of which you speak? Is it just it gets harder the further through the levels you get?

Plus the without dying achievement will probably become easier when you start unlocking some better characters ;)

Tron
09-13-2006, 02:28 PM
the only thing its lacking is the vehicle controls, takes a bit to get used to for sure.

TheMollywhopper
09-13-2006, 03:02 PM
As far as I can tell the progressive difficulty makes the game start spitting out enemies more frequently the longer you survive. I can confirm that you still get the survival achievements with this turned off.

Led
09-13-2006, 07:19 PM
Sounds like I may be making a purchase then. :)

Schloob
09-13-2006, 07:39 PM
As far as I can tell the progressive difficulty makes the game start spitting out enemies more frequently the longer you survive. I can confirm that you still get the survival achievements with this turned off.

Correct. I believe I also read somewhere that the longer you survive and the more enemies that you beat the harder they actually get. It will supposedly take more hits to beat the enemy.