PDA

View Full Version : Help with GamerTag

xAltair
09-23-2008, 03:37 PM
What's up guys. I am going to change my name from xAltair. I used to be Xenons Spork (which I still quite like :D) but I want something that is one word. And a name. Like (some of my friends') Bodexius, Vonvalac, Zanhast. Those are awesome names. I want something like that. (And with Xenon in if possible). I really don't want any: numbers, random x's, different caps like XeNoNs SpOrK or two words. Not too long but longer that just Xenon. Any others are welcome that don't include Xenon, I just like that one. Thanks. DON'T WORRY NOW I'LL COME UP WITH SOMETHING.

onimod13
09-23-2008, 03:40 PM
NoNeXriatlA

xAltair
09-23-2008, 03:43 PM
NoNeXriatlA
None xAltair?
Is that supposed to be helpful?

I'LL THINK OF SOMETHING MYSELF

Da CRU Mughhh
09-23-2008, 03:43 PM
What's up guys. I am going to change my name from xAltair. I used to be Xenons Spork (which I still quite like :D) but I want something that is one word. And a name. Like (some of my friends') Bodexius, Vonvalac, Zanhast. Those are awesome names. I want something like that. (And with Xenon in if possible). I really don't want any: numbers, random x's, different caps like XeNoNs SpOrK or two words. Not too long but longer that just Xenon. Any others are welcome that don't include Xenon, I just like that one. Thanks.
sorry man if i could help i would, not really good at coming up with names!! but at least i can read!

NoNeXriatlA

did you not read!

InkedUp
09-23-2008, 03:50 PM
XenonSpark, XenonWarrior. Trying giving us some more info, like comics you read, or shows you like or what types of games you play. Just some basic interest to get you started

xAltair
09-23-2008, 04:12 PM
XenonSpark, XenonWarrior. Trying giving us some more info, like comics you read, or shows you like or what types of games you play. Just some basic interest to get you started
Already changed it to Xenons Spork. Cheers though.

onimod13
09-23-2008, 06:04 PM
IF you had looked at it you would have realised that it was actually
backwards therefore still XENON and your current name of altair.

Thanx for giving me grief for trying to help you though appreciated :uzi: