PDA

View Full Version : 360 Problems

Killing Shadows
09-23-2008, 03:56 PM
Um, hoping someone can help here. I've had the RRoD before and I remember it wouldn't actually turn on, but my elite just got RRoD, but the console still turns on and runs.

It was fine about an hour ago, do the 3 red lidgts flash repeatedly or are they stationary, cant remember, any help would be appreciated.

Shadow Fba
09-23-2008, 05:00 PM
For the regular xbox the RROD 3 lights Flash, dont know if they would flash or be statonary for the elite though.

W A R 89
09-23-2008, 08:50 PM
I would just call up and send it on its way. the faster you are, the faster you'll get it back.

Jdm
09-24-2008, 02:53 AM
If ever you receive the RRoD, the quadrants would definitely flash. It wouldn't matter which model of the 360 you own.

The funny thing about the RRoD is that it can come and go. Should you be a bit worried? Maybe a little, but there are a few factors to consider if it actually turns back on as it did for me a few times as well.

What triggers the RRoD, is a general hardware failure. Now this can consist of Overheating or an actual Power Brick Failure. It's hard to pinpoint what's exactly wrong, as there could be more than one problem.

This could be a sign of your 360 dying, but you'll never know. When ever you recieve the RRoD, check the Brick and make sure that the light is NOT red. If it is, unplug the brick and plug it back in. Hopefully your 360 will be spared.