PDA

View Full Version : Save corrupted

General Rebel
09-23-2008, 04:28 PM
So I was on DDR with God & quit, came back later & it will NOT access my save game.
Moved save from HD to memory card, no luck. Back to HD, no luck.
WTF
Screw it, I'm not starting over with a new game.
This game should NOT be on the quick/easy list either.

:uzi:Simpsons game

SpudsPotatoMan
10-07-2008, 11:56 PM
i dont wanna hear it. i was 90% finished w/ 15 hours, and today the save said it was corrupted. it worked fine last night. now, i have to finish mine and my girlfriends file that was at 11%. that was bull shit. now im starting over.

The.Yoder
10-15-2008, 02:42 PM
Just turned mine on to found it corrupted. Had some of the time trials done and most of the fucking collectables. Why is this game so shotty. Makes me very upset. Probably won't start it again for a little just because I am so mad now.

Oldbeagle
10-27-2008, 06:28 AM
This is why I didnt finish the game.

blackarmy
12-06-2008, 12:19 AM
Had this happen to me too. Luckly I was only at 20%, sucks because I still lost 2 hrs of my life. But I probably would have wasted it anyway. Any who, I think the reason why my save got corrupted was because it was the only time that I just turned off the 360 in the middle of a level. Everytime before and after that I always make sure to exit my game before turning of the 360.

Str8upk1llah
06-22-2009, 04:00 AM
same thing happened to me on the same part. is there a connection there?

jds515
08-05-2009, 03:19 PM
Shaq-Fu this game!!!!

Ludo dave
05-04-2010, 05:31 AM
the game uses autosave funtionality making it one of those games that corrupt easy or giltch up achievements easy with any autosave game best bet is to be back on the main menu before turning it off to avoid this ive done this with mine and on errors so far first game to ever do this to me on was sonic adventure 2 battle back on gamecube and it was just after completing the dark side story as well:( long story short autosave sucks game devs souldn't use it in games ever too giltchy for its own good

Dan245
05-09-2010, 02:13 PM
I had same problem too. Got to 97% when it came up it was corrupt, only needed two more time trials and a few collectibles in Springfield.

ssx95351
07-04-2010, 11:32 PM
the game uses autosave funtionality making it one of those games that corrupt easy or giltch up achievements easy with any autosave game best bet is to be back on the main menu before turning it off to avoid this ive done this with mine and on errors so far first game to ever do this to me on was sonic adventure 2 battle back on gamecube and it was just after completing the dark side story as well:( long story short autosave sucks game devs souldn't use it in games ever too giltchy for its own good

Good hint, I just got this game and I'll make sure to always quit the game from the main menu. Sucks to hear so many people got screwed by that error.

ZedChuva
10-05-2010, 10:05 AM
I'm probably jinxing myself here but, I'm one of those anal players that ALWAYS dumps back to the menu screen before exiting to dashboard. I never just dump to dashboard or turn off my console or... (shudders)... just ejects the disk mid-play. I've played this, and other games that have save corruption problems, and haven't encountered it... (crosses fingers).