PDA

View Full Version : Hoth Battle level WTH?

Schloob
09-13-2006, 03:35 PM
Alright, what the heck do you have to do in the Hoth battle level? I have been flying around and killing all the AT-ST's and the probe droids shooting everything in sight and nothing is happening. I see the one barrier where I could move on but it is a tie-fighter door. What obvious thing am I missing here? Thanks in advance

TheMollywhopper
09-13-2006, 03:41 PM
Alright, what the heck do you have to do in the Hoth battle level? I have been flying around and killing all the AT-ST's and the probe droids shooting everything in sight and nothing is happening. I see the one barrier where I could move on but it is a tie-fighter door. What obvious thing am I missing here? Thanks in advance

It took me a few minutes also, as it's not cleary addressed.
What you need to do is use your tow cable to pick up those little bombs (they'll have arrows pointing at them so you know you can pick them up), drag them to the walls impeding your progress, then slam them into them. The walls will blow up allowing you to pass!

Schloob
09-13-2006, 04:34 PM
It took me a few minutes also, as it's not cleary addressed.
What you need to do is use your tow cable to pick up those little bombs (they'll have arrows pointing at them so you know you can pick them up), drag them to the walls impeding your progress, then slam them into them. The walls will blow up allowing you to pass!

Just to verify, but you do mean the wall with the symbol for the tie-fighter on it's right side. Correct? If so, thanks I will have to do that once I get home tonight agian, those probe droids were causing me issues when I
was moving bombs over toward that wall before so one never actually exploded by it.

TheMollywhopper
09-13-2006, 05:04 PM
No, those are walls that won't open unless you're actually flying the ship pictured on the gate. The progress through the level normally just keep going straight and you'll come to a series of Lego walls. These are the ones that need blowing up.

Schloob
09-13-2006, 05:06 PM
The ones to the right of the generator?

TheMollywhopper
09-13-2006, 05:17 PM
I can't remember, to be honest with you. The first destructable walls are tan, I believe, and they are later dark grey

Schloob
09-13-2006, 05:21 PM
Alright, thanks. Good luck to you against Miami by the way this weekend.

TheMollywhopper
09-13-2006, 05:26 PM
We won't need it, but thanks anyway!

Tron
09-13-2006, 05:29 PM
they are to the right of the generator and they look like large wooden planks covering a "cave" but you do have to slam the bomb into them, you have to do something like that gain in the next section of the level too..

btw i played that part with my wife, she figured it out not me, lame.

TheMollywhopper
09-13-2006, 05:32 PM
Haha that's a much better explanation right there! As for the slamming the bomb into shit, I've found the best thing to do is fly straight forward then simultaneously come to a halt and turn slightly to one direction.

Tron
09-14-2006, 11:47 AM
agreed...the bombs usually find the spot to blow for you.

rdrunr89
09-14-2006, 07:31 PM
Also, if you use the tow cables on the AT-ST (scout walkers), and pull them down on the first and second part of the level, you can unlock the cannisters that build the extra ships.