PDA

View Full Version : Super Story Ep VI keeps on freezing, even after I turned off every option

Darunia
09-23-2008, 10:34 PM
this is sooo frustrating

Beat it two times now and the second time I turned off everything in the options (vibration, sound, bloom) after I researched it on this forum and I STILL get a freeze at the end of Death Star II. This shouldn't matter but I end op over the time limit, but with more than enough studs to get the brick. Fuck.

Is there anything else I can try? Clear the hdd cache? Someone help

eviltb
09-24-2008, 07:35 AM
I get the same problem, except my freezes on the last Endor mission, where you blow up the shield generator. Unfortunately, its not the game, its your Xbox. Lent my copy to a friend and he can play all the way through with no probs. So unfortunately, we're screwed out of getting that last gold brick..... :(

Darunia
09-24-2008, 09:52 AM
I got it, fortunately. What I did on my third run was disabling all the options again, but I had cleared my hdd cache beforehand. Again, clearing the cache proves to be the fairy dust for each 360 problem :p

eviltb
09-24-2008, 11:11 AM
Curse you!

:p

Tried the cache thing many times and I still get the same. Happens with Prey as well, cant get passed the 4th level. Oh well, maybe the autumn system update will solve this....