PDA

View Full Version : US controller Work in UK?

DCS 23
09-24-2008, 01:11 AM
if i were to purchase an xbox 360 controller from an american website would that controller work on my british console??

Jdm
09-24-2008, 02:35 AM
if i were to purchase an xbox 360 controller from an american website would that controller work on my british console??

Yes it would work, whether it be wireless or not.

I own a PAL 360 and I use a variety of controllers.;)

DCS 23
09-24-2008, 11:33 AM
Yes it would work, whether it be wireless or not.

I own a PAL 360 and I use a variety of controllers.;)
cheers dude, thats Fooking awesome since the U.S are gettin a limited edition RED controller on the 29th september

Jdm
09-25-2008, 06:44 AM
cheers dude, thats Fooking awesome since the U.S are gettin a limited edition RED controller on the 29th september

But you guys are even more awesome because you get a chance to own the Limited Edition Green Controller with the revamped D-pad.;) I'm not into the green color, but I'm sure the D-Pad will work wonders.

ITS OVER 9000
09-25-2008, 09:46 AM
could they region lock controllers like they do games?

kantizuni
09-25-2008, 09:55 AM
I've seen the red one being sold everywhere here (didn't know it was special though..), but I never heard about the green one.

What's special about the D pad on it?

DCS 23
09-25-2008, 02:44 PM
But you guys are even more awesome because you get a chance to own the Limited Edition Green Controller with the revamped D-pad.;) I'm not into the green color, but I'm sure the D-Pad will work wonders.
yeah i know the uk are gettin that but only Pro Evo players will really benifit from it..

im still getting that controller bcos its L.E but i also want the red one as ive always said ive wanted a red controller..

Kantizuni where are you seeing this red controller?

Pezdspencer
09-25-2008, 03:01 PM
I've seen the red one being sold everywhere here (didn't know it was special though..), but I never heard about the green one.

What's special about the D pad on it?

The D Pad on the normal 360 controller only registers 4 directions, the "new and improved" controller that's gonna be released pretty much for Pro Evo 2009 can register in 32 directions. That's the only difference between the two other than color and the fact that only Europe, Latin America, and Asia get it.

vodo316
09-25-2008, 06:01 PM
im still getting that controller bcos its L.E but i also want the red one as ive always said ive wanted a red controller..

I remember when i had a N64 all my controllers where red

Jdm
09-25-2008, 09:53 PM
could they region lock controllers like they do games?

I highly doubt MS would implement a Region Coding for their controllers. It just wouldn't make sense to do so. Like they don't already have enough money.:p

DarkPyroGuy_09
09-25-2008, 10:08 PM
I highly doubt MS would implement a Region Coding for their controllers. It just wouldn't make sense to do so. Like they don't already have enough money.:p

Don't give them any more ideas.

I was told the red controller was a Special Edition Gears controller I guess the guy didn't what he was talking about.

Jdm
09-26-2008, 12:57 AM
Don't give them any more ideas.

I was told the red controller was a Special Edition Gears controller I guess the guy didn't what he was talking about.

I'm a consumer too, so no more ideas.:p

Yeah, the controller was suppose to be a part of the Limited Edition GoW Red colored console. Since there are only a handful of those from Epic, I guess MS decided to cash in on the controllers. That benefits those of you that want a red controller, right?;)

Outline
09-26-2008, 05:04 PM
Bugger this thread; I wanted to get some controllers while I was in the states but didn't because I was convinced they wouldn't work!