PDA

View Full Version : Achievements not unlocking?

abrums313
09-24-2008, 01:17 AM
Ok so i was playing RB2 and i was going for the achievements. The drum fill and drum beat ones both wont unlock after completing both ways, which ended up being a huge waste of time. Then i perfected a song expert vocals no achievement. Perfected a solo only using solo buttons, no achievment. Then i was in band world tour and i finished the gig for the bus got 13/15 stars and no achievement but it said i got the bus. Anyone have any idea why any of these achievements wont unlock?:mad:

sharonoagain
09-24-2008, 01:47 AM
Do you have any cheats enabled? Are you logged into your profile?

*that's all I got*

ViperxSniper
09-24-2008, 01:47 AM
Do you have any of the cheats turned on. The achievements will not unlock with most of the cheats.

Bobo
09-24-2008, 02:15 AM
i did the same thing when i first got the game by starting out on guitar and then switching to a different instrument without first signing out and signing into the new instrument... hopefully that's all it is... good luck

TwistedFate
09-24-2008, 03:18 AM
Have you actually checked to see if you got them? You may have notifications turned off.

sharonoagain
09-24-2008, 10:17 AM
Have you actually checked to see if you got them? You may have notifications turned off.

HA! Forgot that one!

(though why you wouldn't want to be notified when you got an achievement, I wouldn't know ... that little *blooop* is the best sound in the world.*

:p

Dex
09-24-2008, 11:09 AM
HA! Forgot that one!

(though why you wouldn't want to be notified when you got an achievement, I wouldn't know ... that little *blooop* is the best sound in the world.*

:p
I agree 99.9%. It comes in second only to my TiVo bleeps and bloops.

But some people turn notifications off, because they hate seeing when anyone from their friends list pops online. It can be distracting and annoying... especially with the recent update, it seems like every time I insert in a game for the first time (in the last 3 months), it asks me to update - causing me to log off XBL, and then back on. It happens to friends too, and I see their "WHATHISFACE IS ONLINE" two or three times in a row.

I hope the drastic fall update allows you to block friend status notifications without blocking achievement notifications.

Taintsaw
09-24-2008, 06:23 PM
Yeah, you basically weren't signed into the instrument with your profile. They wanted it to be easier for switching but its not for achievements.

abrums313
09-24-2008, 06:46 PM
ok so having my profile on that instrument i think is the problem for the singing but for the drums and bus tour i know i was on mine because it was only me. The achievments still pop up i never turned that off and i checked to make sure i didnt have any of the achievements, so i dont know what the problem is.

Taintsaw
09-25-2008, 01:08 AM
Even if you are the only one playing, you can technically switch to a different instrument, but it won't count.

The best thing to do is always back out to the very first "Press Start" screen and only press start and have one instrument hooked up at a time.

d0ns7er
09-25-2008, 02:09 AM
The bus acheivement did not unlock for me either.
I have beat the set repeatedly logged in too right instrument.
They show a screen of the bus with my band name on it and now prompt too get more fans for the jet.
Still no acheivement in profile, it's glitched!

trebligydna
09-25-2008, 02:54 AM
The bus acheivement did not unlock for me either.
I have beat the set repeatedly logged in too right instrument.
They show a screen of the bus with my band name on it and now prompt too get more fans for the jet.
Still no acheivement in profile, it's glitched!

that same thing happened to me as well. i was playing with my wife and while she took a break, i played the bus set list on drums which wasnt signed in. i have played every instrument while signed in and nothing can get the ach. have since finished every venue in the game and still nada. oh well.

TwistedFate
09-25-2008, 04:12 AM
that same thing happened to me as well. i was playing with my wife and while she took a break, i played the bus set list on drums which wasnt signed in. i have played every instrument while signed in and nothing can get the ach. have since finished every venue in the game and still nada. oh well.

Start a new band. Get it that way.