PDA

View Full Version : Would appreciate some input...

Daritan
09-24-2008, 03:20 AM
Okay... some time ago I met a friend on this site and we hung out and boosted some games. Recently, though, I've noticed some strange activity. We were always in a fairly close horse race gamerscore-wise so I would often check what games they were playing and the like to see how we stood. Here's the problem... his gs leapt up a few thousand points in one day... no big deal with some games out there, right? But the games he got the points from I don't think you can. Nearly all the points in Mass Effect and all the points in Perfect Dark Zero... in the same day. Maybe I just don't know the tricks to get the points and I'm overreacting but it seemed fishy to me. What do you guys think? And what should I do about it? Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Chaosflare
09-24-2008, 03:23 AM
ALL of Perfect Dark in a single day? That's... yeah... impossible.

Deadly Moves
09-24-2008, 03:24 AM
Okay... some time ago I met a friend on this site and we hung out and boosted some games. Recently, though, I've noticed some strange activity. We were always in a fairly close horse race gamerscore-wise so I would often check what games they were playing and the like to see how we stood. Here's the problem... his gs leapt up a few thousand points in one day... no big deal with some games out there, right? But the games he got the points from I don't think you can. Nearly all the points in Mass Effect and all the points in Perfect Dark Zero... in the same day. Maybe I just don't know the tricks to get the points and I'm overreacting but it seemed fishy to me. What do you guys think? And what should I do about it? Thanks for taking the time to read this.
He may have cheated, glitched or even gamesaved.. But whats it to you? In all honesty
There is nothing you, or any of us can do about it is there?

Chaosflare
09-24-2008, 03:26 AM
He may have cheated, glitched or even gamesaved.. But whats it to you? In all honesty

Not entirely true. This is the point where the bandwagon of people jump in and begin ranting about gamesaves and harassing his friend. *rolls eyes*

Jdm
09-24-2008, 03:37 AM

I can do something about it. He's from here, right? Send me a PM with his Username and Gamertag.