PDA

View Full Version : Regret

Iron Guitarist
09-24-2008, 09:14 PM
Does anyone else regret buying this game after they lost all data?

CC is by FAR my worst investment in every context. In hindsight, the game is only fun for about a week, and once you beat the game there's nothing left to do. Fighting is WAY too repetitive, i.e. kill 5 thieves, wait for green light, kill 4 thieves, kill 5 trolls, wait for green light, etc.

Pretty redundant, but XBL is broken almost beyond repair at this point, leaderboards update at the speed of a Ferrari with no engine, and multiplayer results in lost data 99% of the time.

Combined with the fact that Behemoth is run by 16> people, any updates or patches will take at least 4-6 weeks to even test, let alone distribute.

Even if the game was 100% free of glitches, bugs, and freezes right from the start, the game has almost no replayability, campaign wise.

ShiryuX
09-24-2008, 10:36 PM
No, but it's pretty damn fun anyways. I still love games such as Streets of Rage 2 and Final Fight, which are the same thing really. Bash stuff etc is always fun :).

Arena isn't glitched as far as I've played, it's pretty equalized too (lv30 vs lv60 and I won).

Chaosflare
09-25-2008, 02:07 AM
I've still yet to see a reason to dislike the game. In the end, it's just a matter of opinions anyway.

nobodieshero
09-25-2008, 02:35 AM
I definitely dont agree. I only really play a game for about a week anyways and move onto the next one. There are just so many that I generally get to bored and excited for my next challenge anyways. Though I do admit replay value is great but I however find the online to be quite fun once you get the hang of it and learn how not to make it glitch (aka it only holds 3 players at once). So no.

MrWarehouse
09-25-2008, 03:22 AM
I just love the game. That's all I can practically say.

noddegamra
09-25-2008, 11:05 AM
I'd say it's probably one of the most fun games I've played in a while. 4 player local co-op is awesome! I love it! :)

True I Skill
09-25-2008, 08:19 PM
Does anyone else regret buying this game after they lost all data?

CC is by FAR my worst investment in every context. In hindsight, the game is only fun for about a week, and once you beat the game there's nothing left to do. Fighting is WAY too repetitive, i.e. kill 5 thieves, wait for green light, kill 4 thieves, kill 5 trolls, wait for green light, etc.

Pretty redundant, but XBL is broken almost beyond repair at this point, leaderboards update at the speed of a Ferrari with no engine, and multiplayer results in lost data 99% of the time.

Combined with the fact that Behemoth is run by 16> people, any updates or patches will take at least 4-6 weeks to even test, let alone distribute.

Even if the game was 100% free of glitches, bugs, and freezes right from the start, the game has almost no replayability, campaign wise.

Hm your right about the game only being fun for about a week, but i will play it again after a while and enjoy it for another week, and today i recently watched a review about this some guy had made, and that thing about the kill 3enemies get greeen light move on and kill 5 enemies and so on.. i like hurd nearly the esact same thing in the interview.. which i dnt find as a bad point.. This arcade game is similar to nearly every other arcade game.. it etertains you every now and again for a while,
And if behemoth is owned by 16 people, why bother buying the game, You would of known before you brought it that any bugs would take a while to be fixed.

darkenednight
09-26-2008, 07:36 PM
I disagree, it has plenty of replay value, its just not your kind of game. And there are ways to avoid and fix the glitches so that you don't lose your data.