PDA

View Full Version : New Karma Vid

Havok24691
09-24-2008, 10:46 PM
http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/882301/fallout-3/videos/fallout_good_092408.html

new video talking about some of the benefits of good karma...and some info on what happens if you decide to blow up or save megaton.

Personally im still undecided i may save megaton i may not it all depends on the day and how im feeling lol

Kolin32k
09-25-2008, 01:31 AM
Thanks man, Good vid.

Houses and suties? Didnt know those would be in Fallout 3, but then again it is Bethesda :D I like the sound of bounty hunters and mercs after you, Sort of kind a dammed if you do, dammed if you dont kind of deal. But I'm guessing alot of people will welcome both hehe

Outline
09-25-2008, 10:23 AM
That video was certainly interesting, good to see the team talking about how to play the game.

Usually a second playthrough in a game would be for achievements (for me personally), but in Fallout 3 it looks like I'll be playing it 4+ times just to see different things.

Havok24691
09-25-2008, 11:02 AM
I think one of the only things that was making me want to blow it up was to see the size of the explosion, but now that i've seen it its just not gonna be so spectacular...
I do like the idea of being hunted though, it will give me something to worry about whilst im traveling the wastelands

androsmere
09-25-2008, 01:35 PM
Thanks for the video, this game looks so awesome.

It's cool how they were talking about the "middle ground," since most games want you to either pick good or evil.

Outline
09-25-2008, 07:04 PM
I think one of the only things that was making me want to blow it up was to see the size of the explosion, but now that i've seen it its just not gonna be so spectacular...
I do like the idea of being hunted though, it will give me something to worry about whilst im traveling the wastelands
From what that dude said, whatever you choose, you'll be hunted - which is great imo.

But he also said destroying megaton will plummet your karma, and so that obviously has a big impact on what sort of character you're wanting to create.