PDA

View Full Version : Cheats / Helpful Tips

IMportdreams95
09-14-2006, 12:59 AM
ok everyone., im not done with the game yet, just started. but i found some helpful info. there is a character you can unlock ( Ben Kenobi Ghost ) he is 1.1 million and is invisable, cant die.. if you go thru level 1 you can get 100,000 - 200,000 "coins" depending on the characters you have unlocked. it will help you complete the levels without dieing. here are some other codes to unlock characters but you still have to pay for them. good luck.

Enter one of the following codes at the Mos Eisley cantina to unlock the corresponding character for purchase in Free Play mode:

Beach Trooper UCK868
Ben Kenobi's ghost BEN917
Bespin Guard VHY832
Bib Fortuna WTY721
Boba Fett HLP221
Death Star Trooper BNC332
Ewok TTT289
Gamorean Guard YZF999
Gonk Droid NFX582
Grand Moff Tarkin SMG219
Greedo NAH118
Han Solo with hood YWM840
IG-88 NXL973
Imperial Guard MMM111
Imperial Officer BBV889
Imperial Shuttle Pilot VAP664
Imperial Spy CVT125
Jawa JAW499
Lobot UUB319
Palace Guard SGE549
Rebel Pilot CYG336
Rebel Trooper from Hoth EKU849
Skiff Guard GBU888
Sandtrooper YDV451
Snowtrooper NYU989
Stromtrooper PTR345
The Emperor HHY382
TIE Fighter HDY739
TIE Fighter Pilot NNZ316
TIE Interceptor QYA828
Tusken Raider PEJ821
Ugnaught UGN694

TheMollywhopper
09-14-2006, 05:10 AM
ok everyone., im not done with the game yet, just started. but i found some helpful info. there is a character you can unlock ( Ben Kenobi Ghost ) he is 1.1 million and is invisable, cant die.. if you go thru level 1 you can get 100,000 - 200,000 "coins" depending on the characters you have unlocked. it will help you complete the levels without dieing.

Great find. I have the characters unlocked but haven't built up the loot to buy them... now I know it's worth it, and that YOU ARE THE MAN!!!

IMportdreams95
09-14-2006, 05:58 AM
man, i have a few done.. , but as of now, i dont see anyway to get the fighter pilots undefeated.. those will take some time to get used to. but if you make "darth maul" where you can create a character you can get around 160,00 studs. give or take.. so it shouldnt take very long. good luck.. i know it worked for me.

zebatov
09-14-2006, 07:31 AM
ok everyone., im not done with the game yet, just started. but i found some helpful info. there is a character you can unlock ( Ben Kenobi Ghost ) he is 1.1 million and is invisable, cant die.. if you go thru level 1 you can get 100,000 - 200,000 "coins" depending on the characters you have unlocked. it will help you complete the levels without dieing.

If he can't die... Wouldn't that be more than helpful?

IMportdreams95
09-14-2006, 01:40 PM
If he can't die... Wouldn't that be more than helpful?

well its a little more then just running thru with his ghost. you have to change characters to open certain doors., etc. but none the less it makes it pretty easy. i think im going to make a vid on how i got my money so fast.. that should be helpful..

Tripl299
09-15-2006, 12:04 AM
i got ben(ghost) but I can't kill anything with him, like trash cans or any stormtroopers. Guess he is only good for the not dying achievement.

KilluhKam
09-15-2006, 01:47 AM
so i take it you can still get the achievements with all these typed in (and going thru as a ghost) ?

IMportdreams95
09-15-2006, 03:10 AM
i got ben(ghost) but I can't kill anything with him, like trash cans or any stormtroopers. Guess he is only good for the not dying achievement.

well you have to be smarter then the average ghost.. :p press A, A, X for your Jedi attack and you will kill enemys, boxes,crates, pipes, Boss's etc. if you fall off a cliff you die, end of story. but everything else is fair game.:Bounce:

IMportdreams95
09-15-2006, 03:11 AM
so i take it you can still get the achievements with all these typed in (and going thru as a ghost) ?

yes you can still get achievement, all you really have to do is literally run thru the level again. as the ghost you are not seen and you can run by everyone.. or if you are like me, since no one can see you. it is cool to jedi attack them in the back!!!:uzi:

IMportdreams95
09-15-2006, 03:14 AM
i also made a video for everyone trying to get the 1.1 million. i only got half way thru it but as you can see i had 100,000 + . you can get anywhere between 100K - 200K per level ( playing level 1 ). dont take long. what i did was just ran thru and showed what can be extracted, blown up, and what secerate places to get into. it was my first vid ever. nothing fancy. thanks

http://files.filefront.com/studs+1MSWMM/;5504596;;/fileinfo.html

Wreckon Dracgon
09-15-2006, 11:00 AM
Replay "Secrets Plans" on FreePlay as Darth Maul and at the beginning after building the two consoles exit through the door and go to the right. Use your force powers to rip open the door. Once inside you will be in a doubling area where all of your coins and studs are doubled. First destroy all of the crates, then use your force powers to pull the panels off the wall. There are four panels on each side two on the bottom and two on the top. You can easily collect 25K coins in this room.

Now the Stud-O-Matic fun begins. Kill our friendly companion to collect theirs Studs. Keep repeating until you are Stud happy plus this amount will be doubled since you are in a doubling area.

Flea
09-16-2006, 05:51 PM
Whats the code for Darth maul?

IMportdreams95
09-16-2006, 06:31 PM
Whats the code for Darth maul?

I dont have a "code" persay for Darth Maul. If you want Vader you can unlock him when you beat the game, if you cant wait that long or just like Darth Maul go into the Cantina. Go to the counter where you can purchase Items,Charters, and Extras. to the right you will see to charcters in tanks. you can go over there and make him. Thats what i did anyways. :woop: since he isnt/ wasnt in episodes 4-6

vitamin dew
09-17-2006, 01:19 AM
How do you use characters that you make in the cantina?

Sarge McLarge
09-17-2006, 01:28 AM
How do you use characters that you make in the cantina?

When you start a mission in "Free Play" your created characters will be in the bottom right hand corner of the character select screen.

vitamin dew
09-17-2006, 02:04 AM
Oh ok, I havent played freeplay yet I guess thats why i didnt know haha. Thanks

Wreckon Dracgon
09-17-2006, 03:03 PM
Fleamcd there isn't a code for Darth Maul. You can create him to use in freeplay. On another note I just wasted my money buying Yoda's Ghost. He is so damn slow. Still makes it a lot easier to do the not dying achievements. Although it sucks he doesn't have the force choke and because of the damn auto saving I can't go back and get Anakin.

DROGTURIST
09-17-2006, 04:02 PM
Well, if you want all (or most -- who has enough sanity to try for "undefeated" in the horrible, awful flying sections?) achievements, you're going to spend a lot of time with this game. So you really don't need to rush for the undefeated ones. Just do other stuff and save up and buy Ben or Anakin this time, and don't go through the hassle of doing it with Yoda. I really see no point in torturing yourself like that.

jock_o69
05-03-2007, 10:13 AM
With the new downloadable content you can be darth maul! you don't have to create him. there are a ton of characters availble to you.