PDA

View Full Version : Spin Cycle

DisturbedDan
09-25-2008, 07:23 PM
Anyone go through this secret level yet?

For those who don't know, towards the end of occupied territory. When you are about to hit the switch to end the level, turn around and look up at the right hand corner. You will see a switch that can be shot, which will then open up a door on the left hand side. You can either jetpack or jump to it.

It doesn't count as a secret but for those who want to play it. There it is.

Chada Darkmane
09-25-2008, 10:15 PM
yeah i played that one, its pretty sweet. Theres 1 secret level in the first episode and 2 in all the other episodes. Freeway is probably my favorite, i love the terminator reference :)

REDBEES
09-26-2008, 01:44 AM
Theres 1 secret level in the first episode and 2 in all the other episodes.

by this do you mean there is 7 total secret levels or there is 3 total secret levels? A secret level guide would be really cool, I wouldn't mind checkin 'em out.

Chada Darkmane
09-26-2008, 03:04 AM
There are 2 secret levels in lunar apocalypse, 2 in shrapnel city and ive only ever found 1 in the birth, not sure if there is another one hiding somewhere. Heres where to find them anyway:

Episode 1: Launch facility

In toxic dump right at the end of the level where you travel down the river of waste to get finish the level keep an eye out because there is a crack in the about half way down that has the secret level

Episode 2: lunatic fringe

In dark side at the end of the level where you jump through the black monolith, after you have gone through there is a small crack in the room you need up in which has the secret level.

Episode 3: Tier drops

In the movie set level you will find a movie set that looks like the surface of the moon, on this set there is a verticle sign that says or USA that is scribbled out. Press interact on this sign and a door opens up next to it with the secret level in it

Episode 3: Free way

In hotel hell upstairs near the swimming pool is a waterfall. jump through this to find the secret level

Episode 4: Area 51

In the level pig sty near the end of the level you fight a battle in a court room, behind the judges desk is a large picture on the wall, jump through this to find the secret level.

Kiutu
09-26-2008, 05:48 AM
If you beat the chapter you can start on the secret levels also.