PDA

View Full Version : Rock Band 2 Challenges

MAGEE777
09-26-2008, 02:20 AM
For the Challenges can you do two at a time and unlock both at the same time? EX: play bass and sing and eventually unlock impossible bass and singing Challenges?

JMills109
09-26-2008, 02:22 AM
You can only do one at a time. You can play both instruments, you'd still have to do all of the bass challenges and all of the vocals.

TooMuchCowbell
09-26-2008, 03:11 AM
You could sing and bass and unlock the Impossible Band Challenge, which requires at least two players.

Wolverine674
09-30-2008, 09:23 AM
Since the challenges are under the BWT, are the songs you unlock for one band then playable for all bands in the game and in quick play?

I don't really want to have to redo all the challenges if my friends want to play as a different band.

SebastianSB
09-30-2008, 12:32 PM
Since the challenges are under the BWT, are the songs you unlock for one band then playable for all bands in the game and in quick play?

I would say yes since you can access all your unlocked songs in the quickplay section which doesn't have you log onto a band.

Lucent Beam
09-30-2008, 04:18 PM

I don't really want to have to redo all the challenges if my friends want to play as a different band.

Yes, it should. I could make-a-setlist with all the RB2 tracks in the first venue of a new band I created.