PDA

View Full Version : wtf suspended

oneandonlytommo
09-26-2008, 01:59 PM
for some reason i have been suspended of xbox live untill 26/09/08 which is today but for some reason i still cant sign in. wtf? :confused::mad:

patches4711
09-26-2008, 02:06 PM
It says Code of Conduct in your Bio and Motto?? Did you have any inappropriate sayings in there?? MS has been taking a hard look at the bios and mottos lately.

Lucent Beam
09-26-2008, 02:12 PM
Maybe when the end of 9/26 occurs (midnight of 9/27) you'll be able to sign in again.

Crimson Ridley
09-26-2008, 02:29 PM
I got suspended too, until the 27th. Apparantly Send In A Crazy Hindu is a violation of the Code of Conduct. It wasn't racist, it was a joke with my friend about this video:
YouTube - Crazy Indian Video... Buffalaxed!

Female Ninja
09-26-2008, 02:30 PM
It says Code of Conduct in your Bio and Motto?? Did you have any inappropriate sayings in there?? MS has been taking a hard look at the bios and mottos lately.

It always changes to 'Code of Conduct' when you get banned for anything. Not just for bio and motto being inappropriate.

Genesis x360a
09-26-2008, 02:36 PM
My Brother in law got suspended from Xbox live and that was because of his bad language and racial comments and what not, plus you can get suspended from XBL fo how many people file complaints.

InkedUp
09-26-2008, 03:11 PM
If you go to the Xbox.com general discussion forums, you will find a thread about suspensions and it list the gamertag for the head of the complaints department that you can contact to find out why you were suspended and when you can sign back on. Sorry but I don't have the link for it

JC
09-26-2008, 06:14 PM
It always changes to 'Code of Conduct' when you get banned for anything. Not just for bio and motto being inappropriate.
Incorrect, I am afraid. Ask Stepto if you don't believe me. ;)

It will only say Code of Conduct on your profile if you have violated the CoC on your profile.

Female Ninja
09-27-2008, 12:28 AM
Incorrect, I am afraid. Ask Stepto if you don't believe me. ;)

It will only say Code of Conduct on your profile if you have violated the CoC on your profile.

My Friend's profile had no name, location, motto, or bio and he was banned one day for constant swearing at these guys, and it said it 'Code of Conduct'

Care to explain?

kantizuni
09-27-2008, 12:37 AM
^^ Female Ninja owned you.

JC
09-27-2008, 08:57 AM
My Friend's profile had no name, location, motto, or bio and he was banned one day for constant swearing at these guys, and it said it 'Code of Conduct'

Care to explain?
Perhaps you friend wasn't telling the truth, who knows...

As I said, if you do not believe what I say, ask Stepto, who is charge of this sort of think at Microsoft.

EvilestBean
09-27-2008, 03:04 PM
I got suspended too, until the 27th. Apparantly Send In A Crazy Hindu is a violation of the Code of Conduct. It wasn't racist, it was a joke with my friend about this video:
YouTube - Crazy Indian Video... Buffalaxed! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA1NoOOoaNw)
Now I know what video you was talking about in Viva La Achievers lol, that was f*cking hilarious man, I cant stop laughing, lmao

Dr. twinkletits
09-27-2008, 03:25 PM
i got suspended too for no reason ending up with the code of conduct thing on it. I think its cuz someone hated me from another game and him and his friends sent complaints. It was after the game i had with them i got suspended for no reason... i was pissed

Female Ninja
09-27-2008, 09:08 PM
Perhaps you friend wasn't telling the truth, who knows...

As I said, if you do not believe what I say, ask Stepto, who is charge of this sort of think at Microsoft.

Kind of hard to lie when I was playing with him.