PDA

View Full Version : Battle of Bands Achievement!!

ThorTheOdinSon
09-26-2008, 07:39 PM
Why everytime i try to play one it says make sure your band has a classy name and make sure your connected to x box live :S... i am connected to x box live with a gold membership thing. ican play every other game fine online... my band name i have changed 1 million times to make it classy.. i even called it classy band... what do i do to be able to get this achievement??? i dont understand at all.

please help!!!
Thx: Thor

Lucent Beam
09-26-2008, 07:44 PM
Does a member of your band have an offensive name?
I think you should create a new band, while connected to Live, use the default band name it gives you, and then try to play in Battle of the Bands.

ThorTheOdinSon
09-26-2008, 07:47 PM
thx for the help dude but i have tried that! and no my band member name is thor and my friends in the band is blair...

Lucent Beam
09-26-2008, 07:57 PM
Can you connect and play Xbox Live Tour and join a band as a stand-in? If so, join a band and ask if that band will play a Battle of the Bands challenge. If you want, send me a FR and I'll invite you to play with my band and we'll see if we can get you that achievement through my band.

ThorTheOdinSon
09-26-2008, 08:00 PM
whats your g tag ill add you right now

ThorTheOdinSon
09-26-2008, 08:31 PM
i dont know how i fixed it but i did...

Dizzy Domes
09-26-2008, 08:47 PM
That's strange. Glad you got it sorted out though. I chose a battle of the bands and got the achievement no problem. I guess my band "10,000 Dying Babies" is a bit more classy than I thought...

SebastianSB
09-27-2008, 12:31 AM
I guess my band "10,000 Dying Babies" is a bit more classy than I thought...

LOL

The band name filter probably works like most other word filters where it only blocks specific words.

AzumAWarrior
09-27-2008, 07:20 AM
My friends and I tried calling our band "The Wifebeaters" because we all had wifebeaters on our characters when we started. The filters didn't like that name. :(