PDA

View Full Version : Big In achievements

R3DR1NGOFDEATH
09-27-2008, 05:03 PM
i wanted to know if you had to do the Endless Setlists in order to be able to get all the big in achievements? so could i get all the big ins without doing a endlist set list?

SuperNova X2X
09-27-2008, 05:12 PM
Nope. Endless Setlist counts too as it's in Moscow, so you'd have to do it.

Dr. twinkletits
09-28-2008, 02:45 AM
Wow... that sucks. Well it just makes me feel better about already beating. I think its stupid how i got to beat over 20 songs per venue in a city

edd__
09-28-2008, 10:34 AM
Wow... that sucks. Well it just makes me feel better about already beating. I think its stupid how i got to beat over 20 songs per venue in a city
why?
I think the BWT was a great idea that's been implemented well. It gives the game a greater longevity and is hella fun.

spankyNspronkle
09-28-2008, 11:21 AM
it does give the game longevity but its almost too long... i am bored of a lot of the songs (i play on expert... so increasing difficulty isn't an option) and their aren't many set lists that let you pick the songs... i am extremely tired of playing should i stay or should i go lol

SebastianSB
09-28-2008, 04:47 PM
it does give the game longevity but its almost too long... i am bored of a lot of the songs (i play on expert... so increasing difficulty isn't an option) and their aren't many set lists that let you pick the songs... i am extremely tired of playing should i stay or should i go lol

I found it stays interesting for much longer if you switch instruments rapidly. I usually played with a friend and I would swap every gig between guitar, bass, vocals, and drums. If my friend wasn't around I would do vocals along with swapping between guitar, bass, and drums. Having to do the same song over again is a lot less boring when you have a different note chart each time.

Matrarch
09-28-2008, 09:13 PM
This is why BWT is so much better in RB2. You can switch instruments often since you're character can play anything and can do it solo. Also, save for the endless setlist, they cut out 18 and 20 song setlist type gigs. I think the longest one is 9, and that's the HMX one. Then there are a couple 8s and 7s. Still that's much, much more manageable than what RB1's BWT put you through!

Also, there are more make your own and random setlists. If you have DLC and your RB1 stuff ported, it leads to far more variety as you play.

BWT in some ways ruined alot of the RB1 songs because you had to play them so much. It also wasn't uncommon to play a given song two or three times in the same venue. RB2 fixes all of that. :) Though, on the other hand, there are no longer big in achievements, so there's the trade-off.

Dr. twinkletits
09-29-2008, 09:45 AM
why?
I think the BWT was a great idea that's been implemented well. It gives the game a greater longevity and is hella fun.
Its just me... i find playing the same songs over and over again really boring. I loved playin most of those songs, now i kind of don't want to. Also if you don't have a person to play btw with than thats also annoying. I mean yea its a good idea, but i don't have anyone to play with. So i had to do endless setlist by myself.
So yes, BWT is a really good idea, but in my opinion i just don't like it. That doesn't mean it sucks, its just what i think.

edd__
09-29-2008, 11:10 AM
Its just me... i find playing the same songs over and over again really boring. I loved playin most of those songs, now i kind of don't want to. Also if you don't have a person to play btw with than thats also annoying. I mean yea its a good idea, but i don't have anyone to play with. So i had to do endless setlist by myself.
So yes, BWT is a really good idea, but in my opinion i just don't like it. That doesn't mean it sucks, its just what i think.
Nah, i agree with you tbh. Finding someone to do it with is often a pain, especially when most of my mates can only do it on medium, and they're all usually busy :|

Should be a lot better in RB2 being able to do it online, and including the stuff Matrach has said.

just 0wn3d y0u
11-12-2008, 01:32 AM
Yes, you can get flawless on guitar/bass and beat it on expert without beating the endless setless.

Darth Heyburt
11-17-2008, 12:09 PM
Yes, you can get flawless on guitar/bass and beat it on expert without beating the endless setless.

Wait What?

SebastianSB
11-17-2008, 03:25 PM

No, no you can't. ES1 is in Moscow and is therefore required for Big In Moscow.

spankyNspronkle
11-18-2008, 02:43 AM
Read the post... he wasn't talking about "Big In"...

he was talking about flawless and beating expert... both of which have nothing to do with multiplayer... he is right... but not answering the question being asked.

SebastianSB
11-18-2008, 02:51 AM
Read the post... he wasn't talking about "Big In"...

he was talking about flawless and beating expert... both of which have nothing to do with multiplayer... he is right... but not answering the question being asked.

Oh wow...his post was totally random then.