PDA

View Full Version : Finished my album!!!

EOU Findub
09-28-2008, 02:26 AM
Thank you to everyone who helped me finish my album...especially anolop! Give this guy good feedback as he has been a great help not only finding cards for me, but hooking me up with people that have the other cards I need.

I wish all of you the best and good luck! I have 31,000 credits that anyone can have...first come, first serve. Just realize that this achievement is still attainable and you just gotta be willing to put the time in! I put in 200+ hours into this game and I still have to get the stupid 50 POTMs for Midfielders and Defenders...boo.

Anyways, before I get emotional...thank you to everyone who has helped and good luck once again to you!

Richiee
09-28-2008, 01:45 PM
Big grats to you to Findub, sure have been fun to collect cards with you and Anolop. I'll be following soon after... :locked

anolop
09-28-2008, 04:50 PM
Thank you Findub for those nice words! It has been very good fun to search and collect cards with you. As I've said before, I really hope they make another card-collecting-game ;) Richee, you will finish your album soon, no doubt about that!

HRDGRK
09-29-2008, 12:22 PM
Congratulations.

I've had this game since it was released but only now started collecting the cards and trying to fill up the album. If you have any spare silver or gold cards, or credits, i'll take 'em.

EOU Findub
09-29-2008, 09:32 PM
I sold all my cards that I had left for the minimum 200 credits/100 credits. I even sold the Leverkusen away kit for 200...lucky bastard whoever got that one.

Edit: And thank you all for the congrats...I have spent so long on this game...I don't even know if I want to finish the other two achievements. :(

Spud 923
10-01-2008, 04:38 PM
congrats findub, i can see by your post dates in earlier threads u have been working on this for a long time ! :woop:

EOU Findub
10-02-2008, 08:59 PM
You have no idea Spud....no idea. :) Thanks for the congrats!

barbour99
10-05-2008, 09:44 PM
If you have any of those credits left, it would be a great help to me in my search for completion!!

jadaou
03-19-2009, 04:47 AM
Congrats man...reading this gives me hope to finish my album...can't wait!!!

Good job, really takes commitment to finish this one.