PDA

View Full Version : Endless Setlist

IIMF DoomII
09-28-2008, 12:34 PM
Has anyone completed it yet or is planning on doing it?

Taker447
09-28-2008, 02:16 PM
i'm going to start it sometime Monday. Hoping my wrist won't be locked up by the time the last few songs come around.

inVINCEable1008
09-28-2008, 03:03 PM
I'm pretty sure if he is asking if someone has done it, or is planning on doing it at a later time.

And me personally I haven't got it yet, and I will most likely do it, but gotta find a good time.

OldWIKI TIK
09-28-2008, 03:44 PM
I did it already but missed out on the Iron Bladder by an inadvertant press of the guide button between the end of a song and the score screen. Let this be a lesson to vocalists..... ingnore the controller. If I had it to do over again, I would have skipped all the tambourine sections just to avoid this problem.

SebastianSB
09-28-2008, 04:37 PM
My friend is coming over today to help me out with this. I'm going to do it on Expert bass since I just did the Bass Legend and passed it my first try. The only thing that I'm worried about is Visions after more than 6 hours of playing...I'll have to make sure he takes over for a few songs before that one so I can rest my hands for that hell hole of a song.

Th3 Apache Dog
09-28-2008, 05:36 PM
I'll probably start Tuesday night at around 7:30 or so:drunkI'm just worried about the last couple of songs since after 6 hours it can get pretty tough:(

Mad World
09-28-2008, 07:22 PM
I did it already but missed out on the Iron Bladder by an inadvertant press of the guide button between the end of a song and the score screen. Let this be a lesson to vocalists..... ingnore the controller. If I had it to do over again, I would have skipped all the tambourine sections just to avoid this problem.

how do the tambourine sections effect pausing?

OldWIKI TIK
09-28-2008, 07:31 PM
how do the tambourine sections effect pausing?

I use the A button on the controller for the tambourine and after the song was over I dropped my controller; and when I caught it, I in-advertantly hit the guide button.

bradfordjohnson
09-28-2008, 07:58 PM
Ever heard of tapping the mic with your hand?

OldWIKI TIK
09-28-2008, 07:59 PM
Heard of it.... don't like it. I also do not use the rock band mic, so it does not pick up taps as well.

Matrarch
09-28-2008, 08:14 PM
I'm probably going to give this a go sometime next week. I'm just going to ignore the tapping sections. They provide a good break for the singer. I think The Trees and Lazy Eye both have long sections at the end of the songs so with that and then the load time between songs, you get a decent break. I'm fairly sure there are two singing phrases after the tambourine section in Lazy eye, but if your meter is at the top, you can miss those no problem and give yourself a pretty solid little rest.

Sorry to hear about the whole guide button thing Wiki. :/ I guess, on the flip side, now you can go through it on medium and really phone the whole thing in and still get the achievement if you wanted to. :)

Sofa KingSavage
09-28-2008, 11:42 PM
Beat it on expert (bass=)!! :woop: (had to pause :()

JMills109
09-29-2008, 12:41 AM
I finished it on Expert Guitar, and I'd be interested in Doing it as a Vocalist if anyone would like to play with someone or if they struggle passing some of the more difficult songs.

Note: Not so much interested in doing Iron Bladder again, so keep that in mind.

sharonoagain
09-29-2008, 12:45 AM
Did it last night on Expert Vocals. Any reason you wanted to know?

OMGIZZLEZ
09-29-2008, 01:24 AM
I just finished it on expert bass. Wow I hate Visions. I beat sightread before endless setlist, but after like 6-7 hours of playing its terribly annoying.

Phil709
09-29-2008, 02:30 AM
I'll do it once I unlock it and practiced the harder songs. At what point is it unlocked?

Th3 Apache Dog
09-29-2008, 02:35 AM
I'll do it once I unlock it and practiced the harder songs. At what point is it unlocked? Once you obtain 900 stars. I just unlocked it today. I'm attempting it Tuesday night:drunk

Phil709
09-29-2008, 02:55 AM
Once you obtain 900 stars. I just unlocked it today. I'm attempting it Tuesday night:drunk
900 eh? I'm halfway there. I'm getting sick of tour mode. I just pick Charlene and Wave and Mutilation when I get to pick a set list now. :woop:

Th3 Apache Dog
09-29-2008, 02:57 AM
900 eh? I'm halfway there. I'm getting sick of tour mode. I just pick Charlene and Wave and Mutilation when I get to pick a set list now. :woop: lol Whenever I get the choose a setlist I choose songs such as anything by Megadeth, Judas Priest, Dream Theater, and occasionally other randoms(they have to be hard songs though:p)

aznstomper
09-29-2008, 05:49 PM
for those who have done it, what are the last 5-10 songs?

ThtPepsiNagger
09-29-2008, 06:52 PM
i did it on expert vocals
pain in the ass
i know the last 3 are Visions, Panic Attack, and Pain Killer

pain killer was the hardest of the 3 to sing
pause once cause i started hacking up so much flem from not taking a break

Inhale3xhale
09-29-2008, 08:14 PM

I'm pretty sure Shoulder To The Plow, Get Clean, Rob The Prez-o-dent, Ace Of Spades, and Almost Easy are in there. Of course, the last three go Visions, Panic Attack, Painkiller.

*exasperated sigh*

TwistedFate
09-29-2008, 08:29 PM

All 84 in order:

Eye of the Tiger
My Own Worst Enemy
I Was Wrong
So What'cha Want
E-Pro
Hungry Like the Wolf
Pretend We're Dead
Rebel Girl
Nine in the Afternoon
Float On
Drain You
PDA
Man in the Box
Cool for Cats
Hello There
Today
That's What You Get
Spirit in the Sky
We Got the Beat
New Kid in School
Feel the Pain
Pump it Up
One Step Closer
Welcome to the Neighborhood
White Wedding
Psycho Killer
Lump
Conventional Lover
De-Luxe
Shooting Star
Give It Away
The Middle
American Woman
Livin' On A Prayer
One Way or Another
A Jagged Gorgeous Winter
Go Your Own Way
Kids in America
Girl's not Grey
Lazy Eye
Come Out and Play
Mountain Song
Where'd You Go?
Alex Chilton
Rock'n Me
Tangled Up in Blue
Alive
Round and Round
You Oughta Know
Alabama Getaway
Testify
Supreme Girl
Pinball Wizard
Our Truth
Uncontrollable Urge
Bad Reputation
Night Lies
Any Way You Want It
Teen Age Riot
Shackler's Revenge
Let There Be Rock
The Trees
Aqualung
Down with the Sickness
Chop Suey
Everlong
Master Exploder
Give It All
Carry On Wayward Son
Rob the Prez-O-Dent
Spoonman
Ace of Spades '08
Almost Easy
Ramblin' Man
Get Clean
Peace Sells
Colony of Birchman
Souls of Black
Bodhisattva
Shoulder To The Plow
Battery
Visions
Panic Attack
Painkiller

Inhale3xhale
09-29-2008, 08:39 PM
haha leave it to Twisted to bring the entire setlist after I racked my brain for something that was traumatizing and started 12 hours ago. At least I was partially right.

TwistedFate
09-29-2008, 11:08 PM
haha leave it to Twisted to bring the entire setlist after I racked my brain for something that was traumatizing and started 12 hours ago. At least I was partially right.

heh, I already had it typed up. I like to have it in front of me so I can know what's coming up. When I'm going for Platinum it lets me know when a hard one (for me) is coming up so I can rest before hand or get my head reasy for it if I need to, and when going for Bladder I can tell how far away a song with a decent break is in case I need it.

SebastianSB
09-30-2008, 12:45 AM
heh, I already had it typed up. I like to have it in front of me so I can know what's coming up. When I'm going for Platinum it lets me know when a hard one (for me) is coming up so I can rest before hand or get my head reasy for it if I need to, and when going for Bladder I can tell how far away a song with a decent break is in case I need it.

"Breaks" being the talkie vocal songs that you can beat without actually playing?

TwistedFate
09-30-2008, 12:54 AM
"Breaks" being the talkie vocal songs that you can beat without actually playing?

Tomato - Tomahto.

SebastianSB
09-30-2008, 01:04 AM
Tomato - Tomahto.

I'm just jealous that when I did it on Bass there weren't songs where I could just stop playing altogether ;)

Matrarch
09-30-2008, 01:13 AM
Ooooh, thank you for posting the list Twisted. I was going to type one up before I settled into go for platinum artist/steel bladder, but now I don't have to. :D

Glad to see The Trees and Lazy Eye are 20ish songs apart. Those are the ones I'm planning to neglect tambourine-ing to try to get a couple short breaks in. :)

TwistedFate
09-30-2008, 01:18 AM
I'm just jealous that when I did it on Bass there weren't songs where I could just stop playing altogether ;)

The lead in gap in Master Exploder not enough? I bet it would have been had you known it was coming.

SebastianSB
09-30-2008, 01:36 AM
The lead in gap in Master Exploder not enough? I bet it would have been had you known it was coming.

haha probably....I had never played Bass in RB2 though before ES2 aside from when I did Bass Legend just to make sure I could do the hardest ones.

N3R0 X360a
09-30-2008, 01:41 AM
I'll Probally give it a try tonight while live is still down.

Superfro33
09-30-2008, 03:48 PM
I haven't yet attempted, but since I can do it all on Bass, and thus it would be much less impacting on my hands, I may give it a go. Now I just have to psych myself up! :)

Th3 Apache Dog
10-01-2008, 06:10 AM
I just finished like less than 20 min ago. I missed 2 stars:mad:I should have missed only 1 but my hands hurt so much Visions got to me and I missed the 5* cut-off by about 7k. The first star I missed was because of Chop Suey.
My hands are killing me though. And I got signed offline on the 69th song...so the achievements are all offline:(Well I got a pic of how many stars I acquired lol

BrownMan
10-04-2008, 07:34 AM
I just finished about 10 min ago and my wrists are in crazy pain. Not to mention i took a break! I started at 9pm (after work) so mayb that wasent a good call on my part.

I finished Expert Guitar, but i took a few breaks to piss, eat, etc. I mean playing that straight through would of killed me. Not to mention i failed on "Peace Sells" of all things lol. Well im probbaly going to go back through on like Medium Bass to pick up Iron Bladderm since its like the last achievement i got on this game

Firegod83
10-04-2008, 10:02 AM
My god, 29 mil fans lol

Grats on this, that sucks about the 2 stars though ;(

Th3 Apache Dog
10-04-2008, 05:44 PM
My god, 29 mil fans lol

Grats on this, that sucks about the 2 stars though ;( Thanks. I was expecting to miss 1 because I suck at Chop Suey, but Visions had to do me in:p

BrownMan
10-04-2008, 06:23 PM
Thanks. I was expecting to miss 1 because I suck at Chop Suey, but Visions had to do me in:p

Yea Chop Suey is crazy. For some reason i just cant get that rhythm down yet, and visions well....visions destroys my wrists lol. Especially after playing for 6 straight hours