PDA

View Full Version : Anger Management ( Games That Have Made You So Mad )

SKIBADABOMSKI
09-28-2008, 01:05 PM
Cars 1 (Lilly Postcard Hunt)

Bully ( getting 100% )

Sega Rally Revo ( for just being a heart breaker of a game )

Assassins Creed ( flag glitch-or missed )

These have got me so wound up, convinced there are more but for now.......

Royle
09-28-2008, 01:25 PM
Cars postcard hunt wasn't that bad. I mean you haven't played Fusion Frenzy have you? That game made me mad. I would happily go to jail for shooting that DJ guy. His voice was so annoying. Sega Rally was okay just really hard for me tbh. Another game is NFS MW. It gets on my nerves because it just freezes when I get far. Just my luck eh.

Female Ninja
09-28-2008, 01:30 PM
NG2, OMG why can't I live for five seconds!

Eternal
09-28-2008, 01:31 PM
Haha yeah the DJ was so freakin' annoying :) I got so angry when I died against Hod in Too Human while going for the Defender: Ice Forest achievement...

VeNGeD
09-28-2008, 01:33 PM
Ninja Gaiden 2, I broke my controller trying to kill the last boss. Devil May Cry 4 has really pissed me off alot too with Bloody Palace mode.

Yann
09-28-2008, 01:47 PM
Ninja Gaiden and Ninja Gaiden 2. The reasons for this dont even need to be mentioned.

Daywalker-san
09-28-2008, 01:56 PM
Kasumi's clone on Dead or Alive, i have broke 2 controllers over that game.

PnutButrSkippy
09-28-2008, 02:21 PM
tiger woods 08. i think i broke my hand from punching things when i got mad. lol games dont generally make me mad, but this one worked like a charm.

neok182
09-28-2008, 02:43 PM
not the full game but all of the Tower of Lost Souls in Soul Calibur 4.

pretty much destroyed my blue controller from that game.

Agent Aero
09-28-2008, 03:05 PM
I was playing COD4 online about 2 days ago and i shot a guy staight to the chest and did nothing to him, then he killed me with a modded usp.45, i then bit my controller broke the casing and chipped my tooth.

I do usually get very wound up over games if if it damn straight crap. But if its my fault i just take it in my stride.

Hypnotik Andrew
09-28-2008, 03:08 PM
Dead Or Alive 4
Soul Calibur
Halo 3
COD4

Tenacious
09-28-2008, 03:17 PM
GTA IV, pigeons, missed one on the Statue of Happiness
N+, no need for an explanation lmao
Halo 3, playing with MLG friends :P
GH3, TTFAF

Outline
09-28-2008, 04:05 PM
N+ simply.

Nastadon
09-28-2008, 04:25 PM
Halo 3 - Lag does not make me happy. Shoot people 500 times and then get assassinated by them. Mainly a reason why I don't play it. My connection sucks too bad.

GH3 - All cause of the guitar. Likes to overstum in random sections which stops me from getting a FC, or the SP doesn't work when I want it to. Damn xplorer.

Lefthanded
09-28-2008, 04:33 PM
Call of Duty 4 - Linear maps boring gameplay styles grenade spam
Guitar Hero 3 - bad soundtrack last tier is just difficult the detachable neck was a bad idea
Halo 3 - Its halo 3

SKIBADABOMSKI
09-28-2008, 04:46 PM
Lefthanded
That is so funny.

laundryman
09-28-2008, 04:49 PM
Halo 3.

Can't stand that game anymore.

X Bob0907 X
09-28-2008, 05:00 PM
The Gaodfather that fucking Barzini compound.
some bits of Mercenaries2 have pissed me off.
Lag in Gears online.
haven't broke any controllers... on 360:p Ps2 is a different story though lol

Nerdz0r
09-28-2008, 05:26 PM
GTA 4, I totally hate it.

Raven1709
09-28-2008, 05:29 PM
Simple, CoD 2 and 4. with those noobs not watching my back in single player and dying 1000 times on the hardest maps

allisd00m
09-28-2008, 05:33 PM
halo 3 (no need tyo explain), dead rising, most recently fuzion frenzy 2 and cod4 (no fighting in the war room on vet... imo that was much harder than mile high)

wazz1
09-28-2008, 05:40 PM
Halo 3 and GH3. Lone wolves pisses me off SOOO much because its my only high skill and i get fucking pissed at snowbound and the pit, i have wounded BOTH my controllers doing lone wolves. Also, i got really pissed at TTFAF for the intro, and Raining Blood because, seriously, we could all do without it.

Dodgekfc
09-28-2008, 05:42 PM
right now that is pissing me off is d day on cod2 i hate that mission nd
heat nd no fighting in the war on cod4 were hard nd realy pissed me
off

Keano
09-28-2008, 05:50 PM
I rarely get angry at games because is something is pissing me off I will just go and do something else.

However there is one game that really did get me angry. 2006 Fifa world cup. There is an achievement worth 500gs that takes ages. You have to complete all scenarios. There were 2 that took me about 5 or 6 hours each. It was so frustrating because I was always 1 goal away. I did do it eventually.

SKIBADABOMSKI
09-28-2008, 06:20 PM
COD2 is just hard and can get your goat right up but then you hear " Come on you potato mashers " and that brings back a slight grin.

Def Jam now that annoyed me so much i smashed the living crap out it, little bits of green plastic all over my room and the disc in several pieces.

KamikazeQ
09-28-2008, 06:27 PM
Ninja Gaiden 2, I broke my controller trying to kill the last boss. Devil May Cry 4 has really pissed me off alot too with Bloody Palace mode.

I let one of my friends borrow my DMC4 and he was getting pretty pissed at Dante Must Die Mode.

Kami

kentarulez
09-28-2008, 06:40 PM
Cars, Pirates of the Carribean, Bully, Gears of War, GH3, THP8, All because of different reasons
Cars: I HAVE 0 IN THIS!! I DIDN'T WANT TO GET THE ACHIEVEMENTS FOR IT BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANNA PLAY THIS PIECE OF CRAP!
Pirates of the Carribbean: I wanna finish it off, but I can't be bothered to rent it again
Bully: The mission I'm on is annoying me, and I don't wanna rerent it.
Gears of War: Achievements really, I can't be bothered with it
Guitar Hero III: I can't pass this game!!!
THP8: Pro challenges :@

I'm sure there are more and I'll add them at a later date.

Manila16
09-28-2008, 06:46 PM
For me it would have to be PDZ.. i loved the original on n64 but zero was garbage.

CLAPSTER
09-28-2008, 06:56 PM
Shadowrun - I run into noobs who buy Enhanced Vision, Smartlink. People running in groups of two or more all of them having Smartlink on. :mad: Haha :p

v SnOwMaN v
09-28-2008, 07:03 PM
I've had a lot of games make me mad like that. Turok did it once. Of course COD4 BS deaths. COD4 "No Fighting in the War Room" on Veteran. I have a lot others that have made me mad. I busted a blood vessel in my finger while playing Turok. I didn't have nothing to hit so I clapped my hands so hard it busted a vessel.

xymon81
09-28-2008, 07:19 PM
ridge racer 6, i dont know a person whos completed it. i cant even win the first race.:mad:

Tussell
09-28-2008, 07:43 PM
I'd have to say that Splinter Cell: Double Agent online really pissed me off. Not only was I disappointed in how they changed the online experience, but getting knocked down in that game pissed me off way more than Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.

RFT 123
09-28-2008, 08:46 PM
King Kong gave me a headache if that counts.

kentarulez
09-28-2008, 08:52 PM
King Kong gave me a headache if that counts. I forgot about that one, but that was joint blame, King Kog, Peter Jackson, my mother, and me, King Kong for existing :p and being a crap game, Peter Jackson for directing the film, my mother for cleaning when I haven't saved in 5 levels, and me for not saving :mad::eek:

RaidenX49
09-28-2008, 09:02 PM
COD4 online, whenever i get raped :( and Forza Motorsport 2, when i mess up on the last lap!

Disc07
09-28-2008, 09:02 PM
ohh man can I go on about N+...
Braid is pretty annoying, a good concept, but very annoying.
AND Gears of War weapons boosting, simply because of those annoying people that always messed stuff up. One person comes to mind and if you played in Fall-ish 2007 you would probably remember him too.... CHABOT!

{{INX}}
09-28-2008, 09:31 PM
At the moment it's Advanced lvls on portal. Damn it's so hard :(
Also trying to finish Grid and cannot do the 90 second lap achievement (closest 90.8) :( i get so mad sometimes i wonder why i bother playing some games.

Taker447
09-28-2008, 10:02 PM
Assassins Creed for its glitchy flags and templars!

Wall-E for its stupid don't get hit by any humans achievement on the last level it gets me sooo fustrated when i get hit at the last set of humans.

Gorjira
09-28-2008, 10:16 PM
STFU. Some bosses just make me angry!

o0 TommyGuns 0o
09-28-2008, 10:16 PM
jumper was forsure one of the most frustrating games ive ever played

BlamelessSoul
09-28-2008, 10:22 PM
Soul Caliber IV

decend 20 floor with 2 guys. Everytime i get to floor 15 they just block everything and i run out of time.....grrrrr

J.Waddo
09-28-2008, 10:29 PM
Madden 08 - I cant for the fucking life of me get the 20 completitions in a row achievement!:mad: I've done 19 a few times, and 18, but never 20!!!!

LOCKDOWN123
09-28-2008, 10:56 PM
Geometry Wars...I hate those freaking shapes so much, why on earth do you have to make a smiley face anyway and what's the point of rubbing your ship along walls. Damn those shapes!!

Pez
09-28-2008, 11:37 PM
I used to get wound up playing any FIFA game online because opponents just used cheap tactics or played well dirty so I couldn't score.

I haven't played it in awhile though, so I'm not sure if it'll still piss me off. Most unlikely though. :p

Steelhead
09-28-2008, 11:46 PM
Halo2 MP was extremely frustrating. H3 can be pretty bad at times, but not as bad as H2 was.

Any COD game on vet can be tough/frustrating.

New Rally X. It was an incredibly easy 180 but the "Double Extend" achievement has been kicking my ass for weeks/months. I've pretty much given up on it.

EvilestBean
09-28-2008, 11:59 PM
At the moment it would have to be Burnout Paradise mainly because I keep crashing while trying to look at the map lol.

Falcongale
09-29-2008, 12:05 AM
Crackdown: Psych Out achievement, everything was fine until Shai-gen and fighting Wang. 3 floors full of 30+ enemies with rockets.

Half-Life 2: Zombie Chopper - Play through Ravenholm using only the grav gun. Just did that just now, fucking effort.

And the only achievement thats had me shouting (the above just annoyed me a little) was probably the veteran ones on COD4... I've got about 40% of them done, just cant be bothered to die 100 times per mission ¬_¬. Spawn, die, scream, spawn, die, shout, spawn, die, strangle self... you get it.

Northern Light
09-29-2008, 01:55 AM
I rarely get angry at games because is something is pissing me off I will just go and do something else.

However there is one game that really did get me angry. 2006 Fifa world cup. There is an achievement worth 500gs that takes ages. You have to complete all scenarios. There were 2 that took me about 5 or 6 hours each. It was so frustrating because I was always 1 goal away. I did do it eventually.

I hate that game. I tried it thinking it would be an easy 1000. I saw a few people had finished it and I went in thinking I could do it. No. It was the most frustrating game I have ever played. Then there's GTA IV. You cannot get AWP legit. You can not. Then there was Small Arms. 50? No way. Aegis Wing. I came up 200 points short.

I can not describe what I said, did and thought whilst playing those games. On top of that I have Assassin's Creed and I know I will not get those Kingdom Flags or Templars. I rented Civilization Rev. thinking that would be an okay 1000. I can not, for the life of me, get those last 3. Maybe in a year or so but not now.

Ingles
09-29-2008, 02:10 AM
While there are a couple, I must mention that the most notable one that made me outrageously furious a time or two is... Call of Duty 2!! On Veteran difficulty, the Nazi forces are insanely accurate and my bullets do no more damage than a paint ball gun would at times. But then and again, it is one of the 1000GS that I am most proud of also, so I guess it works itself out, but man did I get angry at that game. I'm currently going back through it on my second profile and yes... I'm reliving the anger. ;)

CoachCO62
09-29-2008, 02:59 AM
Well xbox 360 games:

Call Of Duty 2--- I am 27 and I felt like breaking down and crying like that german world of warcraft kid when playing this especially the silo level I took a much needed 5 months break from it and than beat it but I hated that level worse than almost any level on any game I have ever played.

Fusion frenzy 2---They ruined the Mario Party of Xbox wit this game and a game that should have took 45 minutes to beat turns into a 8 hour snooze fest.

Condemened I just couldnt see anything while playing

The outfit was frustating because I had no idea what the hell was going on with that game.

Any game with online acheivements annoy me, like GTA and all of Halo 3's stupid online achievements, especially the new ones---havent even attempted them yet.

Other none XBOX 360 games:

Any GTA game Ive played them and I just dont get it. maybe the achievements is what made me finish GTA IV but I just get aggraveted playing those games.

Final Fantasy 7-- Fighting the american weapons makes one of the greatest games of all time make you want to blow your head off, until I saw the youtube videos that allow you to beat them in about 2 minutes.

The one though that takes the cake is Madden 05 on PS2 online, nothing like working hard and whopping ass to get ranked in the top 50 only to have people glitch you down to the 10,000's. What kind of game allows you too pause and than never kick off, or get a safety and never punt the ball, or to wiggle your wire and not slow the other team down. I am sure their were others who got in the top 50 legit but I doubt their were many others besides myself. That is why I never play madden online anymore. AGGREVATING BEYOND BELIEF. I hated that so much I punched about 20 holes in my wall that combined to 1 giant whole (Think rosie O'donell)

scarface
09-29-2008, 04:29 AM
Dead Rising. Now matter how many times I attempt it...I simply cannot beat it. It is a bitch of a game.

v_thorne
09-29-2008, 04:48 AM
Alone in the Dark. I saved the game and went back to it later, and there was 2 hours of progress missing!

Ninja Gaiden 2 and Devil May Cry 1-4. But I still love them to death.

I've also gotten very pissed off at RB because of the lat 15% of GGHT, and GH3 for Lou on Hard because he gets that stupid power up before I do so he pwns me.

Gears of War online. Eff it's online play.

BigSprite44
09-29-2008, 05:03 AM
I hate Bad Company when it gets laggy.

Which it used to do alot for me not that much anymore but when it happens i hate it

Parkerktm
09-29-2008, 05:40 AM
CSI: Hard Evidence (The only game i have a 0/1000 or 0/200 in, game is absolute garbage and is unplayable).

NFS Prostreet (There are about 150 achievement points i'm missing because my game was not allowing me to perform wheelies, that made me furious).

Prey (Overall Shitty game).

College Hoops 2K8 and NBA 2K8 (The only thing that really got on my nerves with these games was the menu setup, worst of it's kind).

LOST (I had to play through the story 3 times :()

Frontlines (By Far one of the most unplayable games out their, worst FPS on the market)

Falcongale
09-29-2008, 10:59 AM
Wow parker, you must really be bad at games or something because all those games are really easy. Except for ProStreet, thats a pain... My friend still hasnt 1k'd it.

scarface
09-29-2008, 11:06 AM
I've got another two to add. Rainbow Six Vegas online because I get booted from games because I have a shitty experience level.
Gears Of War because everyone else is way better than me...so I never kill anyone.

OneWolverine1
09-29-2008, 11:54 AM
Halo can piss me off fast! then Soul Calibur online. Makes me wanna punch a donkey.

daninthemix
09-29-2008, 12:29 PM
You joke about it but I actually do go to Anger Management because of games, and it is costing me a fortune. Not sure whether to carry on or not.

Anyhow, some games that have made my break things/hurt myself:

- COD 2, 3, 4
- GTA4
- MOH Airborne
- Kameo
- Blue Dragon
- Gears
- Crackdown
- Flatout UC
- Soul Calibur 4
- Assassin's Creed
- Lego Star Wars II

etc

JayToukon
09-29-2008, 12:41 PM
CSI: Hard Evidence (The only game i have a 0/1000 or 0/200 in, game is absolute garbage and is unplayable).

NFS Prostreet (There are about 150 achievement points i'm missing because my game was not allowing me to perform wheelies, that made me furious).

Prey (Overall Shitty game).

College Hoops 2K8 and NBA 2K8 (The only thing that really got on my nerves with these games was the menu setup, worst of it's kind).

LOST (I had to play through the story 3 times :()

Frontlines (By Far one of the most unplayable games out their, worst FPS on the market)

Lost?! How did it take 3 playthroughs?! And...ouch...that game is so bad that one playthrough was more than enough :p

For me it's;
-Eternal Sonata - Mysterious Unison - 3 hours play, hit the top floor and die then find out saving is actually possible. An almost broken pad, and a screwed up knuckle.
-COD2 on Vet most of the way through.
-Condemned 2 as the brightness setting seems to help in no way whatsoever.
-Any 1% boss wipe when raiding on WoW - the amount of KB's, mice and glasses/cups i went through is insane.

:)

TotallyTom85
09-29-2008, 12:45 PM
N+ .......

MATTUMUZ
09-29-2008, 03:30 PM
That last plane level on veteran on COD4 drove me INSANE! Guitar Heroes also get on my nerves sometimes!

Smithaveli
09-29-2008, 03:32 PM
The onyl game that I've played that got me pissed enough to where I literally threw the controller on the ground, and busted, was Juiced 2 HIN.

I strongly recommend everyone stays away from that game. The difficulty curve is just un fucking believable. easy easy easy WTF IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! I am not kidding, anyone I see with the achievmeent of getting to the elite class, I applaud you for your abilities.

the_b1ues
09-29-2008, 03:38 PM
Ninety Nine Nights im fed of off getting all the way through the last leval for each person and dying every time.

Smithaveli
09-29-2008, 03:44 PM
LOL! I have 0 GS for Ninenty Nine Ninghts because that game is SO GARBAGE. So Slow and choppy, I couldn't be bothered. I only rented it because I was like SAWEET, a next gen Dynasty Warriors type game.. but no, complete utter garbage.. waste of 8 bucks.

Northern Light
09-29-2008, 03:52 PM
You joke about it but I actually do go to Anger Management because of games, and it is costing me a fortune. Not sure whether to carry on or not.

I've seriously thought about it. I think all this gaming is unhealthy for me.

SKIBADABOMSKI
09-29-2008, 04:10 PM
I've seriously thought about it. I think all this gaming is unhealthy for me.

I actually tried doing yoga before & after gaming and the before bit was no problem, actually felt great, then went for my poison game SRR. I swear the A1 drivers shit doesn't stink. When i finished my blast at the game, how do you put it ( felt like punching a donkey ) LMFAO at that one, well anyway there is no way on god's earth am i going to sit down and do yoga when i want to (punch a donkey) ..... Why a donkey ? that's so funny !! OneWolverine1.

Kwyjibo3637
09-29-2008, 05:06 PM
hm..I tend to yell at games quite a bit..I've never broken anything over a game though..maybe an ankle or wrist might happen in the future though.

Call of Duty 2: Rhommel's Last Stand?! yeah ambushes are no fun.

Call of Duty 4: not really an angry mad..just got real frustrated with OSOK..check the dates on my achievements and you can see a gap there.

Grid: really hard game to get used to..so I got mad at it for a while.

Skate: some of the challenges are insane..especially when some of the tricks are so hard to pull off on a whim..and then you must proceed to manual on a dog chasing a roller coaster.

some non xbox 360 stuff

God of War: Why does this get so insanely hard at the end?! all the cheap Hades platforming..

Super Mario Bros.: Yeah...I'm no good at this one sadly!

The Sims: hey I'll play any game.....but why do my sims always start to hate life after a few weeks?!

I'm sure there are more..

baddawg12
09-29-2008, 05:43 PM
Top Spin 2........

FlyBoy120586
09-29-2008, 05:50 PM
Mercenaries 2 for all the cheap and random deaths...

Alien Hominid.... insane difficulty frustrates the heck out of me.

Crackdown is bugging me recently because it says my saved game and DLC is corrupt and then it freezes after it asks if I want to start a new game without DLC... ARGGH:mad:

martdude16
09-29-2008, 06:02 PM
Kameo - It was shit! I couldn't wait until I completed it.

Burnout Paradise - Losing a Race by crashing at the last second, and then having to drive back to the start.

Dead or Alive 4 - One fight on arcade mode took me 40minutes to beat!

Stuntman Ignition! - Overall crappy game, that I couldn't be assed to play.

...there's more but I'd be here forever.

knockton55
09-29-2008, 06:07 PM
Ninety Nine Nights

Kazdan Paratus on Master Difficulty (Force Unleashed)

SKIBADABOMSKI
09-29-2008, 06:38 PM
NFS Most Wanted for driving me mad with constantly getting caught but most of all when i did finish the dam thing i only got 975 Gs.

Apparently Jewels refused to accept she had been beaten.

fonzycore
09-29-2008, 06:46 PM
I was playing COD4 online about 2 days ago and i shot a guy staight to the chest and did nothing to him, then he killed me with a modded usp.45, i then bit my controller broke the casing and chipped my tooth.

I do usually get very wound up over games if if it damn straight crap. But if its my fault i just take it in my stride.

that made me laugh out loud.

games that have pissed me off... ummm, most recently trying to kill the bosses on force unleashed (kazdan paratus and bull rancor mostly, darth vader too) sith master mode. theyre annoying until you figure out your cheap strategy (really cheap). world of warcraft has pissed me off a lot in the past and made me swear off PC games and MMO's specifically (anyone want a partial T6 undead priest pvp serv?). and here is a list of games that need no explaination

ECKO THE DOLPHIN
NINJA GAIDEN 2

xGWx NiiNJA
09-29-2008, 06:51 PM
Hmmmm seems like alot of people are getting annoyed at RPG's. I admit i got a little annoyed on NG2 against Final Boss. But apart from that the most annoying thing was completing GoW on Insane with my Friend.. (Ugh What A Nub.) =]

fonzycore
09-29-2008, 06:59 PM
Hmmmm seems like alot of people are getting annoyed at RPG's. I admit i got a little annoyed on NG2 against Final Boss. But apart from that the most annoying thing was completing GoW on Insane with my Friend.. (Ugh What A Nub.) =]

haha I played through legendary on halo 3 with 3 of my college buddies and they were drunk/high 99% of the time so we were a crap fest. it was mostly hours wasted racing and running each other over at critical mission moments, ill add that to my list

Peace
09-30-2008, 12:31 AM
Sometimes I inadvertently blow up people's heads when I'm playing GTA IV or Halo 3... It's a trick I learned from "Scanners" and I have a hard time controlling it sometimes! Sorry if I blew up your head...

mitchell751
09-30-2008, 02:14 AM
COD 4 on veteran and mile high club if you take cover you get bombarded by grenades....sooo annoying.. i plugged in my crappy wired controller so if i beat it against the table and it broke, it wouldn't be a big deal lol.

MythosEngineer
09-30-2008, 02:19 AM
Assassin's Creed... one flag missed in the Kingdom.. ONE. I cannot find it bloody anywhere, and I have checked like five different maps, including the awesome interactive ones. One flag I cannot find. * sad face *

Devil May Cry 4... Mission 11 on Devil Hunter Mode. Fighting the Priest 38 times before I beat him. I almost destroyed my controller somewhere in the middle. I was so pissed off I could not do it. My sister was in the room and backing away from me the whole time. Finally did beat him of course; I am not looking forward to him on the progressive difficulties.

ImmortalLeoman
09-30-2008, 02:21 AM
Last part of COD4, but what really makes me made is Madden 09! Every time I try to save or sim or play in franchise, it FREEZES!!!!!

KrAzY xJiMmYx
09-30-2008, 02:24 AM
the boss on star wars on raximus prime, made me so mad i put my fist though one of my wardrobe door pannels lol. Now i dont have to open it up.

SkaKid25
09-30-2008, 03:38 AM
four words: Call of Duty 4.

I can't describe how mad I would get while playing it on veteran. God bless your soul if you have 1000/1000 in that game.

Also, Dead Rising.

I could never, ever complete the mission tasks. I got to the part with the bombs and just gave up. I really wanted the whole 1000/1000 in that game...maybe some day? LOL

YoungFate
09-30-2008, 04:27 AM
Gears of War in general

I love hitting someone in the eye 3 times in one round with a sniper then getting my face rocked while I'm hiding in cover

YoungFate
09-30-2008, 04:28 AM
four words: Call of Duty 4.

I can't describe how mad I would get while playing it on veteran. God bless your soul if you have 1000/1000 in that game.

Also, Dead Rising.

I could never, ever complete the mission tasks. I got to the part with the bombs and just gave up. I really wanted the whole 1000/1000 in that game...maybe some day? LOL

PS.... That would be 2 Words, a vowel, and a number

:Bounce:

xBoricua Killax
09-30-2008, 04:54 AM
Well for me i have a couple games... where should I start...

Gears of War - Love the game but people talk way to much... I don't know what kind of enjoyment they get from talking shit cuz they are so good... i am a beast at the game but i mean some are better than me cuz they dont play any other game but that for 2 years straight....

Ninja Gaiden 2 - it is so annoying have 50 damn people shooting rockets at u at once....

Call of Duty 4 - empty 2 clips in someones face and they shot me with 3 damn bullets and i die.... BULLSHIT!!!!

Skate. - trying to finish Rob and Bigs challange... I just could not do the right trick to save my life...

SoulCaliber 4 - Towers of the Lost souls... what else can i say...

ZServ
09-30-2008, 07:12 AM
I got pissed once while playing I think God of War, dropped the controller and walked out. Nothing bad.

Oh, once I hit the wall so hard a fan blade came out of my ceiling fan and knocked me out cold. Imagine your mother coming into a knocked out 13 year old and a fan blade...

Ah, the young days.

Peace
09-30-2008, 08:19 AM
PS.... That would be 2 Words, a vowel, and a number

:Bounce:

Ok dude, ummmm... wtf are you talking about? "Call of Duty 4?" a vowel? wtf? Do you mean preposition maybe? And how is it two words? There are four words... Am I missing something or is this totally sig worthy, and not in a good way?

Dillagence
09-30-2008, 09:10 AM
I'll have to say GTAIV, this game just feels like to much work and the multiplayer part of this game is just the worst.

daninthemix
09-30-2008, 09:14 AM
I'll have to say GTAIV, this game just feels like to much work and the multiplayer part of this game is just the worst.

What drove me nuts was the last mission in the campaign - the damn helicopter chase then 50 cops on the island all shooting...

Oddly the multiplayer doesn't drive me nuts, but progress is certainly very slow.

S1lent B Deadly
09-30-2008, 10:01 AM
1. Mass Effect = Played through entire game with the frog looking thing as soon as I got him and beat it. No Achievement unlocked for playing with him and I had no save far back enough to look for more missions like a dumbass. Made me so mad I still haven't gone back to it.

2. Smash TV = Glitched achievements are total BS

3. Gears of War mansion glitch = one out of 3-5 games I played on this map some ass was doing this glitch until they fixed it.

4. Fight Night Round 3 = I don't know if I got a bad copy of the game or there was some invisible scratch but it would freeze constantly.

5. Assassin's Creed = Decided to get the 1000 points and missed a flag I marked so I had to check every single kingdom flag again. Lo and behold it was like the 3rd to last one I checked.

6. Call of Duty 2 = Veteran. It was my first 360 game and I wanted the 1000 so I went for it. Used to take me a week or 2 for each level playing for hours every night. Then I get to the building where all the Natzi's keep pouring out and nearly gave up. Finally got the 1000 though and years later it's still the hardest 1000 I've done.

7. Table Tennis = No matter how many tips I read or videos I watch I completely suck at this game and can unlock nearly no achievements at all.

8. Shadowrun = Knew it wasn't going to be great but I'm a huge fan of the SNES game and it was pretty innovative. Could not get into it at all. Too few maps. Not enough variety and lack of single player killed it. It shouldof been like 20 bucks new.

9. Robotron 2084 = This game is just too damn hard.

10. F.E.A.R. = I recently got back to this game and am enjoying it but I could never play through this game that many times. I couldn't even play through one time consistently playing daily. 3/4 of the game's environments are exactly the same and it just got to be really crappy. Still a great story and game and I reccommend it but take a break about halfway through.

Mr Random Hero
09-30-2008, 11:21 AM
Assassins Creed - 1 flag missing in Jerusalem :mad: Restarted the game to get it (yes, I am that much of a completionist)

Any fighting game ever - what can I say except :mad:

Err, and others that cant think of now. Bit too easily annoyed at game methinks but there you go........

SKIBADABOMSKI
09-30-2008, 11:48 AM
Mr Random Hero
1st post is in Anger management.....

LOL.....

Welcome to the site.

Mr Random Hero
09-30-2008, 12:02 PM
:)

Not always got anger management issues in games, its only when I turn the console on that the problems arise....

Superfro33
09-30-2008, 03:40 PM
Facebreaker seriously made me want to break someone's face. It's been a looooooong time since I've been as irritated at a game and it's controls as I was with FB. Wow.

xENVxGAMERSKREW
09-30-2008, 09:08 PM
alot of games, shit i stoped playing them because they were either so freaking stupid ai or so crappy that it got me mad, ie aiming, looking etc...

but cod, gears, halo gets me mad just when it lags my connection and the one dude with perfect connection.. <_<''

Peace
10-01-2008, 03:16 AM
Oh, once I hit the wall so hard a fan blade came out of my ceiling fan and knocked me out cold.

Now THAT is funny!

PatrickTheKing
10-01-2008, 03:45 AM
So Gears of War was the first game I played where I noticed I had "anger issues". This was probably because it was the first game I really played competitively online.
Next was Call of Duty 4. Another online game. I'm beginning to notice a trend here. I don't do well with online games.

I can't wait for Gears of War 2, but I can see it now. Many, MANY angry nights in my future.

J eVeRy DaY 514
10-01-2008, 04:27 AM
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault (online)- i used to take that shit way too seriously, being in a clan and all. we used to do clan matches and stuff, i was very angry at this time in my life.

Superman Returns: finding those goddamned kittens two different times made me never want to play a superman game or watch a superman movie ever again. and i haven't since. although superman the ride @ six flags is the shit no matter what.

Call of Duty 2/3: Veteran mode. I cannot honestly ever remember getting mad at all playing through 4, but i can remember almost punching a hole through my wall playing the campaign in 2.

99 Nights: I cannot stand this game. Every time i play it, i get to the final part of the level and die, and what do you know, i have to start all over again. Fuck that game. I should probably try using a guide for it, but i'm too lazy.

Jetpac Refuled: Retro mode. I am a retro-style gamer, but i found this achievement to be very difficult and used ever cuss word humanly possible on the road to achieving it.

i think thats it

xI MadRoX Ix
10-01-2008, 04:31 AM
pimp my ride, there is nothing more aggravating.

Defcizion
10-01-2008, 05:13 AM
Guitar Hero when I miss notes I shouldn't
Halo for obvious reasons
CoD4 for campers.

roy1751
10-01-2008, 06:24 AM
Try Rockstar Table Tennis at the highest difficulty. My desk still has huge dents in it from the controller smashing I gave it. Props to the 360 pad though, it still works aside from some broken plastic rattling inside.

Peace
10-01-2008, 07:09 AM
I got so mad at Ninja Gaiden I put my PS2 in the microwave... weee, sparks!

SKIBADABOMSKI
10-01-2008, 07:21 AM

Really !! That's insane..... LOL

JayToukon
10-01-2008, 07:50 AM

Legend. Hehe.

SKIBADABOMSKI
10-01-2008, 05:20 PM
Getting more mad at SRR on the Alpine tracks (880) now. just trying to get win all races .......... REALLY ANNOYING and xbox live going up and down all the time is now pissing me off and well i just wanted to vent my frustration.

scarface
10-02-2008, 12:14 AM
GTA IV online is another one. I used to play online with a shitty connection so imagine the serious lag that I had to put up with...now I can't play online at all.

Gears of War online. The people that I played against are just far too good. I never managed to kill anyone.

I threw the controller once and it bounced off my bed. So I didn't exactly damage anything.

xI C0uch P0tat0
10-02-2008, 12:44 AM
Surprisingly, COD4 didn't upset me that much. I didn't have a problem beating the game in veteran nor did I really have one for MHC. COD2 on the other hand, was more frustrating. Some levels were hard and took me a while to beat. I beat it on Veteran on my old account and now I need to do it again on my new one.

Assassin 10k
10-02-2008, 01:32 AM
Jumper and Facebreaker cost me a few controllers...

Theluckylefty26
10-02-2008, 01:50 AM
All sports games cause you cant determine if you win or lose

chefnegative
10-02-2008, 02:06 AM
guitar hero 2 (frickin misirlou), castle crashers (ice arena), guitar hero 3, not gonna lie i get mad pretty easily lol i definitely have a thing with chuckin controllers around and punching stuff

Smithaveli
10-02-2008, 10:39 AM
Is facebreaker really that bad? I've seen three people say that game got them super pissed..The game was almost going to get met o rent my first boxing game..but not so sure now..

Lordvader178
10-02-2008, 12:37 PM
I'm going to use exact quotes that i used when being pissed. lOTS OF SWEARING, BE AWARE.

Alpha 152 in Dead Or Alive 4

"Oh come on WTF?? Even if i hit you....HOW THE FUCK DOES ONE HIT TAKE OFF ALL MY HEAL......HOW THE FUCK....WHY DO YOU TELEPORT??? WAIT, i got ya....HOW THE FUCK DID SHE GRAB ME WTF THIS IS BULLSHIT"

Ninja Gaiden 2, Mentor Difficulty

"Ok lets see, hello ninja buddy, i'm gonna chop you up........WHERE THE FUCK DID THOSE OTHER 16 NINJA COME FROM? AND WHY AM I DEAD?? THIS SHIT MAKES NO SENSE. I'M A FUCKING NINJA, THESE GUYS A PEDOPHILIES WITHOUT FACES, WHY DOES THIS GAME TAUNT ME SO???

Guitar Hero 3, Raning Blood Expert

"I'm sorry, i never knew this game had surprise butsecks. I'm gonna stop playing now, before i start peeing blood."

Soul Calibur 4, TOLS LVL 57-5

"Ok, I'm gonna use Astaroth nao....mmk first battle, easy.....WHY THE FUCK IS CERVANTES SHOOTING ME, ok he switched out..awe....WHY IS THIS SAMURAI HITTING ME....WHY CAN'T I GET AN ATTACK IN???"

*Upon beating 58, onto 59*

"Wow, Nightmare is black, that's cooooolllll....oh i died........OMGWTFBBQ THATS UNFAIR I HATE YOUR FAMILY"

I'm sure there are hundreds more, buti'm sworn out for 10 mins.

Ninja Gaiden is on xbox, that dosen't even have the slightest thing to do with PS2, i'm confuzzled.

ITS OVER 9000
10-02-2008, 02:11 PM

I got so mad at Ninja Gaiden Sigma I put my PS3 in the microwave... weee, sparks!

fixd

Jetpac
10-02-2008, 05:18 PM
Hexic HD and Hexic 2 have to be the most frustrating games on the planet!

Peace
10-02-2008, 06:01 PM
I got so mad at Ninja Gaiden Sigma I put my PS3 in the microwave... weee, sparks!

fixd

Yeah, that's what I meant... hehe!

Gorjira
10-02-2008, 06:25 PM
Right now its GH3, trying to get 750k achievement. :(

o0 TommyGuns 0o
10-02-2008, 06:48 PM
im getting really fed up with beijieng 2008 its so hard

Deadly Moves
10-02-2008, 07:06 PM
Soul Calibur IV
I love the game, but it gets me so mad some times..
Can't do TOLS floors 57-59 :mad: Tried every tactic posted, and the AI is so cheap on those floors :(

ninjaspacemonky
10-02-2008, 10:05 PM
halo 3 and cod4 its not the game is the players the way they play gets under my skin sometimes. halo 3 all the time and it is the game to good job bungie anyways hate those people that run around and hide behind heavy weapons the whole game and then when they win they act like there all that even though they just hide behind a shot gun or a sniper or rockets the whole game, and cod4 its those m16 noobs in my opinion the m16 should be nurfed you shouldnt be able to kill someone across the map theres a reason snipers are so hard to use because there powerful at long range, and i bet alot of people are gunna say you suck with m16 well im not just dont like using it and then another one i hear alot is well there trying to be realistic but then why do rpgs disappear when you die? (i love running around with nightvision and rpgs so much fun cant see anything but great when you get double kills)

DevilGuy
10-02-2008, 10:11 PM
Halo 3, lone wolves lololololololol

stephenmilne27
10-02-2008, 10:19 PM
Sega Rally basically annoyed me a few times, but a game has never wound me up so much to be aggressive.

Hotred14
10-03-2008, 01:08 AM
Call of Duty 4 every time i play that game my controllers meets a T.V. I sold it because i just bought this plasma and i new it would be broken soon. And Gears of War because of beat downs it drives me up the wall. Guitar Hero 3 when i get to the fucking end of Through the fire and flames on expert i fail. I wanna rip someones lungs out through there ass. But I'm still proud i got the Star Mania achievement. And Guitar Hero 2 and Aerosmith was an 1000.

ApochWeiss
10-05-2008, 07:00 AM
Soul Calibur IV DEFINITELY made me throw the remote a few times. Too Human as well as Shadowrun.

SerialKillerX
10-05-2008, 10:30 AM
CoD2, CoD3 and CoD4. I finished all of them on Veteran difficulty. I smashed about 20-25 game cases, 3-4 music cd's and an old PS2 controller.

Inyaface13
10-05-2008, 10:53 AM
Im pretty sure I have the same games on my pissed list as alot of other people...

Halo 3
(When someone leaves the game on your team or every one on the other team is a fucking MASTER at it and your stuck with 3 other privates)

Rainbow Six Vegas.
(Michael always dying)

COD4
(Mile High Club and Team Killers)

kentarulez
10-05-2008, 11:12 AM
Arcades: Feeding Frenzy, Pac-man CE, Luxor 2, Boom Boom Rocket, Totemball, Hexic HD

Feeding Frenzy: I suck at this game
Pacman:CE: I suck
Luxor 2: Too long......may need a week or so to sit down and play it till the 200
Boom Boom Rocket: Really can't be bothered with this
totemball: This will be a 0/200 till I get the LIVE cam, if I wanna play it in the first place
Hexic HD: I really wanna finish this off, may need a while to sit down and play it.

SuperNova X2X
10-05-2008, 11:19 AM
DOA4 for sure.

That game just made me so angry. I mean it had a terrible combo system that I just couldn't use. In fact, the only fighting game I know with combos I can actually do is Soul Calibur.

But the last fight on DOA's story mode was the most annoying, oh, and survival mode. Grrr :mad:

Crazy Pixels
10-05-2008, 11:29 AM
Soul Calibur IV...I love the game but it gets me so stressed out! Also GOW gets me stressed, because all my friends are good at it, and i truely suck.

Santa
10-05-2008, 04:59 PM
Halo 3.

Everytime.

Online.

W A R 89
10-05-2008, 05:11 PM
Call of Duty 2 and 4 here. Think IW will finally stop making unlimited spawning enemies? Nope, never learned.

Atarii
10-05-2008, 05:58 PM
Ninja Gaiden 2 was frustrating. I never broke anything because of it, but I still don't have all the achievements.

Pashos
10-05-2008, 07:15 PM
Assassin's Creed- when you have one stupid flag left and can't find it :mad:

x McGrim x
10-05-2008, 10:24 PM
Cars postcard hunt wasn't that bad. I mean you haven't played Fusion Frenzy have you? That game made me mad. I would happily go to jail for shooting that DJ guy. His voice was so annoying. Sega Rally was okay just really hard for me tbh. Another game is NFS MW. It gets on my nerves because it just freezes when I get far. Just my luck eh.
GETTTT READYYYYY! And the motions of his hands. :rolleyes: Bullet Witch did it for me, too. I could only play in bursts of half a level or so.

ApochWeiss
10-05-2008, 11:26 PM
I have to add Halo 3 now. First time I played it in months. As someone who grew up fast paced FPS type games lke Quake III Arena and the Unreal Tournament series, I suck horribly at it. I spent a lot of time at one point on UTIII and Halo 3 moves too slow! Plus the campers urk the hell out of me. And left night I was working on Mega Man 9 and the more I died on Tornado Man's stage, the further my controller went across the room. I forgot how aggrivating the original Mega Man series can be...

Th3 Apache Dog
10-05-2008, 11:32 PM
Halo 3(which is the reason I stopped playing it)
Gears of War
Geometry Wars
Occasionally the GH and RB series
I know there is more but I cant remember

onimod13
10-06-2008, 12:37 AM
I can get ratty playing a game of chessmaster live.
I border on freak out with any game i play it has always been like this since i was a kid (i have anger issues)
You would think being an adult with kids a house job and all the other stressful things that games would be a blessing for me but they just seem to infuriate me even more sometimes.

Missis Beki
10-06-2008, 01:26 AM
Ohh where to start
*guitar hero... i mean come on dragon force takes the piss, i know others can do it and it winds me up
*bully stupid damn glitches
*cars damn postcards
*simpsons just because it got tedious trying to do the timed stuff
*bulletwitch
*cod 3 veteran
*when i was younger the game for a really crappy yet great console thing called OH MUMMY god damn i always died and i used to cry to my mum when i was like 5 never lived that down

Spaidz
10-06-2008, 02:16 AM
the Number 1 Game That Made Me Mad Would Have to Be BioShock i Hate That Game i Gave Up On it :(

Mightymango
10-06-2008, 02:19 AM
Call of Duty 4........

I was stuck on "No Fighting in the War Room" for 5 hours straight. I haven't touched that game since.

Da CRU Mughhh
10-06-2008, 02:27 AM
I would have to say the most nerve racking game i have played is Vampire Rain!! Single player is the hardest game out there to complete!

willsbigboy
10-06-2008, 05:51 AM
Rumble Roses XX

Battlefield 2:MC

DOA 4

Nascar 08

SKIBADABOMSKI
10-06-2008, 12:09 PM
2 more controllers went at the wall (SEGA RALLY) went out this morning to buy another controller and finally beat the game. Never has a game wound me up like this game did and i am so dam glad it's over......

UNDERWALLY
10-06-2008, 08:49 PM
Guitar Hero III
Naturally, Ninja Gaiden II
Halo 3 sometimes online

jukkakhan
10-07-2008, 02:22 AM
Getting the 'Mile High Club' achievement on COD4. I got so excited the first time I got to the end that I shot the hostage in the face. Argh!

Ephajim
10-07-2008, 08:15 AM
Soul calibur 4 for me, and GTA 4 when you on a long mission and keep dying everytime..
Dying on chaos mode after almost killing the one you need to kill in DW 6 gave me a sense of GAH sometimes too

StolenKyle/
10-07-2008, 01:48 PM
Beating GTA 4 my god I just hate that you steal a car then you have 1 star on you all the time.. It got out of hand.

I was surprised that Ninja Gaiden 2 didn't make me mad at all. Maybe the fisrt boss got my a little heated but it wasen't that bad.

Lord Xanatos17
10-07-2008, 06:33 PM
Spiderman 3 (Fast Swinger) It pissed me off so much because I finally did it after about a month straight, found this site the next day and found out I could just use the slingshot on the Daily Bugle!!!!

XPastryX
10-07-2008, 08:38 PM
Oblivion-Doing the fighters guild and got to a quest and attacked my own guild memeber and got kicked out of the guild and once i got accepted back in the game glitches and wont let me move up in ranks by talking to the guy. Also I had no previous save points accept one from when i was a couple of quests in the fighters guild. I was sooooo pissed and now I am having to play duel saves.
Halo 3-Love Wolves-Oddball-Losing by 2 seconds from first to forth
Civilization Revolution- Gettting a tech win on Deity is soo frustraing when other nations start attacking you and you have tried 5 times.

HaZard2K8
10-08-2008, 01:10 AM
DOA4. Talk about cheapest AI.

SKIBADABOMSKI
10-15-2008, 06:01 PM
Oh ! Boy i must be sick.

After 100% Sega Rally and busting 3 controllers, i have now got Fatal Inertia and it's got the exact same effect.

Great visuals
The AI drivers shit doesn't stink
Rock hard levels
Nobody on-line
Brilliant.....

God here we go again !

FoxRacing1234
10-15-2008, 06:14 PM
Call of Duty 4 Mile High Club. I scared the shit out of my roommate when a control hits the floor in front of his doorway and flies down the hallway! lol I've been pissed at so many games it's not even funny.

Sadly I got a mad at Madden because the computer player had a drive where they made it all the way down the field even though the rest of the game I was kicking the shit out of them. Kicked a whole in my wall. It was unintentional because I was laying in a reclining chair on my side and I just kicked because I was pissed.

I'm not proud. :chair

Z3R0 S1X
10-15-2008, 10:30 PM
I broke a controller while beating 'No Fighting in the War Room' on Veteran for Call of Duty 4. I'd been trying to beat it for a couple of hours and finally had had a enough, threw the controller at my bookshelf. Not proud of it, but my anger got the better of me.

SeiferA
10-15-2008, 11:37 PM
GTA4

The Pigeon Run I'm doing right now actually feels like an utter relief compared to the stunt jumps.

UnderDawg84
10-16-2008, 08:38 AM
Guitar Hero 3 - because sometimes I really suck...

Dr. twinkletits
10-16-2008, 08:59 AM
Every single game in the world. When i can't win or im losing i get pissed beyond belief.... like that german kid playing unreal tournament.

SKIBADABOMSKI
10-16-2008, 09:46 AM
Every single game in the world. When i can't win or im losing i get pissed beyond belief.... like that german kid playing unreal tournament.

Yeah i seen that on YT. wanted to put it on this thread but don't know how to.
My P.C. is set in Japanese.

Too.Sneaks
03-16-2009, 04:06 AM
DIG DUG - DIG ACHIEVEMENT WOW!

UMK3 - SHAO KAHN WOWWWWWWWW!!

Gears of War 2:
-Lag
-Host
-Noobs (crappy matchmaking)
-Seriously 2.0 being 100,000 kills? Common, 10,000 ranked was annoying enough.
-Chainsaw whores
-Shooting a guy 5 times and dying in one shot
-Ranking system
-Smoke grenades
-Boomshot having 3 bullets
I could go on, but that would only make me angrier. I can't wait 'till March 24th, almost everything off that list is gone.

Gumby™
03-16-2009, 04:42 AM
I've lost thousands of kills on Seriously 2.0 due to glitches multiple time.
I've given up now.

TheSpankzz
03-16-2009, 11:55 AM
Street figher 4, so fucking annoying to pull of combos without getting ten bells knocked out of you!

im0t3k
03-16-2009, 12:48 PM
Street figher 4, so fucking annoying to pull of combos without getting ten bells knocked out of you!

Lol i agree totally. Especially in ranked matches. I really had to contain myself so i wouldn't throw my controller at the wall. But still i couldn't stop playing tho.

TheLastAntidote
03-16-2009, 01:08 PM
-The first Devil May Cry (broke 3 controllers)
-Ninja Gaiden (broke 2 controllers)
-Gears 1 and 2 (no broken controllers)
-Halo 3 (This game blows and isn't worth breaking a controller for)

G315T
03-16-2009, 01:10 PM
Looks to me like you're getting better, Last. ;)

Any game where you can get killed in one hit and lose hours of play time makes me yell obscenities at my TV.

When I was a kid I broke a few Genesis controllers though... they were flimsy as hell, so I blame them. Easily glued back together however, unlike modern controllers. ;)

Kaner99999
03-16-2009, 01:33 PM
Its gotta be Street Fighter 4!
I had a red wall and a white controller, controller met wall and now i have a partially red controller :p

arbiter4566
03-16-2009, 01:43 PM
NFS Most Wanted, the AI was so bad when I was racing the last guy I was about to go to EA Montreal and throw a ROCK at them. After I beat the game though I smashed it up(or tried to) so I guess we're even.

KFZ Scrubs
03-16-2009, 02:06 PM
play superman returns and then complain.... freakin kittens and its a horrible game.

Legohead 1977
03-16-2009, 02:08 PM
Although trying to get all achievements can be really infuriating the worst game(s) for anger issues are the Mariokart series...any of them.

2 inches from the line and the AI just happens to get every single weapon that can make you crash 1 billion times as they all boost past you.

1st to 12th in 5 seconds! :mad:

Tenacious
03-16-2009, 02:19 PM
ooh, resurrecting an old thread :D

Halo 3 and Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero not so much anymore unless I choke on FCs consistently (Love Spreads, Bulls on Parade, the Metal >_<)

B1GM13
03-16-2009, 02:25 PM
Mirrors Edge - "Just grab the *CURSE WORD* Pole you stupid *CURSE WORD* * CURSE WORD*"

Mortal Kombat VS DC Universe - caused me some pain in the past

also Call of duty online can tick me off alot for various reasons, etc unloading a magazine into someone they dont die, and just fire a single shot an kill you, when knifing some one, it fails somehow and they knife you.... i swear alot on live when playing that game.

exo-apollo
03-16-2009, 02:27 PM
The Force Unleashed pulling the Destroyer out of the sky. I was mainly angry because it could have been so much cooler.

SaintKnight
03-16-2009, 02:38 PM
Sonic Unleashed - I would be going through Eggmanland and all of the sudden BOOM! I die

Oblivion - Final achievement glitched. Don't get me wrong: it's a great game, it's just it pissed me off that it glitched.

Left 4 Dead - Got to the finale with Nothing Special still obtainable and then when I'm running to the rescue vehicle I get jumped by a random Hunter...

Metal Tesla
03-16-2009, 03:10 PM
Its mainly CoD 4/5, for all the reason that have been listed by previous posters, that gets me mad. Mirrors Edge, Ninja Gaiden and DMC 4 come close.

Flyn Dutchmn
03-16-2009, 05:46 PM
COD 4 on Veteran mode.......spent hours at a time completing a single level.....one wrong move around a corner..........DEAD.

EvilestBean
03-16-2009, 08:17 PM
Finishing Eat Lead on hard, 3 shots and your dead man that pissed me of lol also the wingman achievement on GOW 2 i was beginning to think that was impossible but me and a good friend of mine managed to do it in one sitting.

Elit3 m0nkey
03-16-2009, 09:01 PM
Halo 3's Killing Frenzy because I have been one away and then someone sticks me with a plasma grenade (every F**king time).

CoD 4's Mile High Club: Once tried for an hour and was just about to go slo mo to save hostage and died.

Other than those 2, no other achievement has given me a hard time.

Pocket Pixel
03-16-2009, 10:57 PM
Arghh.
Guitar Hero 3 has always annoyed the hell out of me, but nothing gets me more agrivated than playing Halo3.
-.-

Missis Beki
03-16-2009, 11:20 PM
Have to add Bee Movie Game to this list, played through didnt notice a badge didnt unlock, so I didnt get the You Rock Pollen Jock achievement (200g) so played through again, got the missing badge but some other badge didnt unlock so i missed it again.

I would have thrown the controller but after wall-e we only have one working one left.

I made my fiancee send it back because I would have played it untill I went crazy and/or the achievement unlocked

Crimson Ridley
03-16-2009, 11:28 PM
Hahaha hmmm.... Let's see...

N+ - Broke a controller because of how stupidly how it can be
Guitar Hero 3 - Broke many guitars
Guitar Hero 2 - Broke my guitar and half killed my TV.
Almost every other game in existence - Broke controllers, and the surrounding area.

In actual fact, I do need Anger Management apparently, but I won't have it. :p

SteamingClown
03-16-2009, 11:39 PM
Street Fighter IV, recently returned it to the store, A.I. is bullshit, fucking spamming the same moves over and over and over. Then, unless you can master every combo with a few characters, your chances of beating the arcade mode are insanely slim - why release a game like that. Fucking Crapcom.

StolenKyle/
03-17-2009, 12:08 AM
Call of Duty: World at War - Blowtorch & Corkscrew

I wanted to kill someone after finally after 3 hours getting this done on Veteran.

I remember I was almost in tears I was so mad.

I get mad at every game I get no matter what. I need anger management but I will never go, and I will still keep playing games.'

Ninja Gaiden 2 - Even though I did this on Acolyte it was still crazy hard and I remember I got so mad at the last boss and the 2nd boss.

Bunbox360
03-17-2009, 12:08 AM
The whole Call of Duty 4 campaign on Veteran redefined anger for me.

StolenKyle/
03-17-2009, 12:13 AM
Halo 3's Killing Frenzy because I have been one away and then someone sticks me with a plasma grenade (every F**king time).

^^^^
THIS!!!!

Omg I can't tell you how many times I have gotten 4 kills and there is one last guy and I get rocketed or a fucking Hornet guns me down.

I can't even explain how mad it gets me.

Snowman
03-17-2009, 12:26 AM
Any shooter really
but their just so damn fun :)

K-Will
03-17-2009, 10:13 AM
I have not got pissed at my nox but my brother bit my controller cause he could'nt get pass second level.

KingSlitherOne
03-17-2009, 11:42 AM
Tomb Raider: Underworld, Prince of Persia and Quake 4. Quake wasn't that bad but Tomb Raider.. I can't stand it.

J Lew332
03-17-2009, 11:50 AM
Gears of War 2 because the multiplayer was always laggy, ,and I fucking blow at the game. I was pretty decent at the first one, but can't do shit in the 2nd, and broke two controllers.

IncensedCape
03-17-2009, 03:34 PM

Classic ;)

I completely destroyed one of my headsets while playing COD5 in extreme anger, such a bad game compared to COD4 :)

******* DJ Atomica in Burnout Paradise as well - I'd gladly shoot him in the face.

oneandonlytommo
03-17-2009, 03:44 PM
graw 2 - long boring game and all the story mission achievements are glitched

jumper- getting killed in 3 hits. easy 1000 my f**king arse

cod waw- online getting killed by dogs and when you see the replay they are biting the air and are nowhere near you

cod4- safehouse on veteran = 2 smashed controllers :(

:mad::mad::uzi::uzi:

master_shake_350
03-17-2009, 03:52 PM

That game made my controller steer left automatically its so annoying.

N+ simply.

I haven't got mad but this game pisses me off.

Halo 3 - Lag does not make me happy. Shoot people 500 times and then get assassinated by them. Mainly a reason why I don't play it. My connection sucks too bad.

GH3 - All cause of the guitar. Likes to overstum in random sections which stops me from getting a FC, or the SP doesn't work when I want it to. Damn xplorer.

I hate that in Halo 3! And GH3 pisses me off when my star power is activated randomly or I have to tilt my guitar down instead of up to activate star power.

CoD 5: has caused me to break the face plate of my 360! That dam sniper can shoot though anything but my bullets only graze him even if it is a head shot.

G315T
03-17-2009, 04:14 PM
You know, this isn't a contest to see who's craziest. ;) Someone posts something nutty, someone has to top it. Biting your controller at all, let alone so hard it snaps? Holy f***. Time to lay off whatever energy drink and/or steroids you might be using regularly. lol

SteamingClown
03-17-2009, 04:40 PM
You know, this isn't a contest to see who's craziest. ;) Someone posts something nutty, someone has to top it. Biting your controller at all, let alone so hard it snaps? Holy f***. Time to lay off whatever energy drink and/or steroids you might be using regularly. lol

lmao, agreed.

AngelArmed
03-17-2009, 05:31 PM
Gears of War 2 - Trying to get my 10 flag caps achievement with teammates who follow me, hoping I die/drop the flag.

mediatedgravy
03-17-2009, 05:55 PM
the one that drove me nuts the most was keep off the sand on the orange box.

Contrah
03-17-2009, 05:59 PM
Guitar Hero 3 - TTFATF Expert - 2 Smashed Guitars.

PHIL 421
03-17-2009, 06:05 PM
;1718731']Guitar Hero 3 - TTFATF Expert.

Absolutely hate that intro.

rubixcubed60
03-18-2009, 03:03 AM
Cod 2 and 4 on veteran
Harry potter OOTP the hogwarts gobstones (marbles) traditional rules champion.
Crackdown stupid noobs and orbs
History channel Battle for the pacific no one is online i looked for a week and no one will boost i then gave up and traded in
N+ needs no introduction

Nightbeam
03-18-2009, 06:06 AM
Resident Evil 5, tried to complete it via co-op playing as Sheva seeing as the A.I. for her isn't exactly peachy keen but the guy I played with always let me fucking die when *won't mention it because spoilers are lame* kept jumping over to my side.

INFERNOII
03-18-2009, 06:10 AM
Halo 3, CoD 5, GoW.

Simply put I own 8 controllers right now. 5 of them are broken due to these games.

Billtacular III
03-18-2009, 03:40 PM
Halo 3 Matchmaking - need I say more?

Hudson888
03-18-2009, 03:43 PM
Getting killed by people in multiplayer when they just random shoot,

People playing as Man UTD, Barcelona on Fifa09 online

half
03-18-2009, 03:55 PM
Ninja Gaiden 2, I swear my controller has never been the same since playing that game. I will eventually get back to it. As for shooters it's all part of the fun.

Jake392
03-18-2009, 06:42 PM
I gotta say the games that gave me real anger issues were....

1. COD4, Veteran, such BS all the time.
2. COD:WaW, Veteran, raining grenade BS.
3. DOA4, Kasumi's clone is just a beast.
4. Guitar Hero III, Expert on the final play list isn't even realistic.
5. Dead Rising, I just suck at this game I think. Cant even get past lvl 7.
6. Ninja Gaiden, Just.... WOW. Ridiculously hard.
7. Soul Callibur IV, Love the game but some of TOLS was just ungodly hard.

Squirt Me Goo
03-18-2009, 07:03 PM
I found vetern on COD4 quite easy still took me 6 months to get the vip hostage at the end :)

but what really gets my goat is cod waw boot camp i was rank 5 and its meant to stop at rank 8 but there were people on thier 9th prestiege in there rank like 40 and just raping everyone this one guy had 600 of the 750 points just stupid

Bieest Unit
03-18-2009, 10:23 PM
Absolutely hate that intro.

I felt cool for completing it on easy. Believe I wasn't even able to do it on medium, let alone expert, lol. (I have it on Wii btw)

prosmits
03-18-2009, 10:28 PM
Anything that competitive gets me annoyed. I seem to always find something wrong with the game if i dont win. ANd i can get aggressive. However, never stops me playing them.

Martinnn
03-18-2009, 10:29 PM
Call of Duty Veterns make my blood boil!

Argh,
:mad:

RagingClue
03-18-2009, 10:30 PM
on cod when you spawn and then some one shoots you straight away.
football manager on pc and xbox

those two could drive ya to drink :mad::mad::mad:

Tsaako
03-19-2009, 01:31 AM
Def Jam now that annoyed me so much i smashed the living crap out it, little bits of green plastic all over my room and the disc in several pieces.

That made me giggle. :p

Tsaako
03-19-2009, 01:41 AM
UMK3 - SHAO KAHN WOWWWWWWWW!!

Nothing compared to some of the online players on that game.

Bruk
03-19-2009, 02:04 AM
N+ and Super Contra.....uuuuuugh those made me want to wallop babies

Wolverine674
03-19-2009, 02:05 AM
COD4: Mile High Club Seriously took 2 solid days to get through it. I was thrilled when I did it, but it was infuriating

GH3: The guitar is such a POS, it made playing it a chore

Assassin's Creed: 100 Kingdom flags was a pain. Missed one and had to search all over again.

Jagged 88
03-19-2009, 02:14 AM
One of the only games that made me mad was the game off Wii sports (I think) the cow racing game. I haven't been on the Wii since.

XxM4RKSM4NxX
03-19-2009, 02:44 AM
Rock Band 2 (Foot pedal broke...)
CoD: WaW (Veteran sucks)
NBA LIVE 06 (Servers shut down???)
Gears 2 (Online is the worst thing I've ever played)

Gage3Wade
03-19-2009, 03:33 AM
Mile High Club - CoD4
Vetern - CoD:WaW
Halo 3
Rock Band 1 - Guitar we got sucked

MitchRoy
03-27-2009, 02:42 AM
GH3 --- I'm confident the wireless guitar we got in the bundle is defective, absolutely brutal when I have to use it instead of the wired controller

NHL 09 --- Very competitive with my younger brother, he'd kick my ass regularly with the Edmonton Oilers, and then he'd rub it in and I'd LOSE it, I busted the right bumper on one of my controllers cause I chucked it across the room, I had to take it apart and glue the bumper back together, still doesn't quite work anymore...

Kane & Lynch --- Any level that involved "teammates" controlled by the absolutely terrible A.I. Almost cost me another controller in the Cuba level....DAMN...makes me angry just thinking about it

Shadownage
03-27-2009, 02:48 AM
The Cars postcard hunt for sure.

Bababoof
03-27-2009, 04:06 AM
Online games like Halo, COD: BS deaths and LAG LAG LAG LAG L----A-----G

N+: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU
NG II: Helped break my controller once. I threw it agianst the wall and I tore open the casing in fury. Dumped in a neighbor's backyard
COD 2, 4, and WAW campaigns on Veteran. I did them though :)

DENAz666
03-27-2009, 04:11 AM
Would be COD:WaW veteran for me, gave up in the end.

iiTz
03-27-2009, 04:27 AM
F**king Condemned. I swear it's the only game I suck, maybe I shouldn't start on hard.

Oh and the GOW2...host's connection is already rocking my bum and if I try to melee I get stunned by the animation longer than they are stunned...boom I'm dead. Connection Wars 2...

SILENT HAV0C
03-27-2009, 04:35 AM
Call of Duty 4 for the 1000
Call of Duty WaW for the 1000

MyAbsolution
03-27-2009, 04:45 AM
Cod: Waw is the most recent to make me real mad.

Like its as though Treyarch skipped out on AI scripting or something, because in ANY OTHER CoD game, the enemies never threw more than 2-3 grenades at the exact same time.

However in World at War sometimes ur looking at 5-6 grenades all in the same area, how can you possibly throw all those back in time? you cant! They should have programmed their AI to stagger their grenade tossing more-so and not all at same time.

DENAz666
03-27-2009, 05:26 AM
Actually yeah, i wanna throw GoW2 in there too. Living in Australia i can honestly say i basically NEVER get a good connection. Pretty much only play it for horde now, and even that gets lag

KNUCKS x360a
03-27-2009, 05:34 AM
CoD 4, Veteran! Game-RageTastic!! :mad:
My girlfriend just left me alone for the week while i beat it!..

Its even put me off starting CoD WaW properly!
(just dont know if i can go thru that kind of pain again!! LMAO)

Poida
03-27-2009, 05:49 AM
Games that have really angered me
Assassins Creed ( so boring that it annoyed me getting this for free)
Burnout and Project Gotham Racing 4 ( always stacking or crashing at the most inoppurtune times.
Viking when I keep running into armies. Gets annoying trying to escape.

Absolutionz
03-27-2009, 06:19 AM
Gears of War 2 is the biggest pile of shit.

DreadfulCorpse
03-27-2009, 06:51 AM
Def Jam because of these 2 achievements - Reversals Only and Directional Attacks Only, broke 3 controllers, a window, and the game.

iiTz
03-27-2009, 03:45 PM
Actually yeah, i wanna throw GoW2 in there too. Living in Australia i can honestly say i basically NEVER get a good connection. Pretty much only play it for horde now, and even that gets lag

I can't imagine how hard that must suck.
I hardly ever get a good connection, and I'm in NA.
Funny all my other games are fine too...

SubG3nius
03-27-2009, 06:01 PM
COD:WAW (Trying to beat the game on Veteran, after many hours I maid it, but whoa was I close to give up and throw the game right through the window a couple of times)

Zen Master Kel
03-27-2009, 06:46 PM
Broke one of my controllers because of COD2. The second to last level on Vet was making me insane. I finally thought to use smoke grenades and then beat it without any problems. The game would have been a lot easier had I used smoke from the start.

Lemon Of Life
03-27-2009, 07:06 PM
Don't really know, have never gotten too pissed at a game. I completed COD 4 on vet, died quite a few times on the safehouse mission, but was otherwise fine. MHC took a while but was manageable. Seems I got off pretty lightly, lol.

my_box_72
03-27-2009, 07:49 PM
Cars 1 (Lilly Postcard Hunt)

Bully ( getting 100% )

Assassins Creed ( flag glitch-or missed )

These have got me so wound up, convinced there are more but for now.......

It would have to be for me GTA IV ..some of the missions like chasing them
on a bike (talk about unfairness) until the AI stuff up

antnie
03-27-2009, 07:53 PM
Skate- ROB AND BIG CHALLENGE, I can complete it every time now but then it was impossible.
Fusion Frenzy- DJ, enough said
Gears of War 1- sometimes the game would not appear to be laggy, but it was.

PHIL 421
03-27-2009, 08:03 PM
Ninety Nine Nights
Chromehounds
AA: True Soldiers
Tony Hawk's Proving Ground
EDF 2017: beat on all difficulties missing 1 weapon:mad: 200gs

Retained
03-27-2009, 08:08 PM
Left 4 Dead - Zombie Genocidest achievement & Nothing Special achievement, other than that, nothing pisses me off.
Halo 3 - Boring as hell
Shaun White Snowboarding - Just a shitty ass game.
GRAW 2 - Same as Shaun White

ShadowKaster
03-27-2009, 08:26 PM
History Channel Civil War: A Nation Divided.

a simple kill 100 enemies with a pistol. but no where did they ever say that it woudl not count unless they are "NEW" kills. so in any level lets say i've killed 40 enemies...you have to get 41 for your grand total to change, and that must be a pistol kill to count for the achievement.

not to mention that the overall game is as glitched as can be, to where you can be indoors or in cover and somehow you managed to get shot to hell. so theres just no point to even taking cover...going at it rambo style is your only hope.

skull3k3
03-27-2009, 08:32 PM
Halo 3 - so very dull

Assassins Creed - Flags, enough said

KEVINxGARNETT
03-27-2009, 09:46 PM
the 2 games the piss me off are COD WAW and nba live. I got so mad at cod5 one day i decided to trade it in lol. Sports games in general are frustrating online. COD5 was just not good for my health and general well being lol...

SengIV
03-27-2009, 11:00 PM
Cod 5 - Veteran

Cod 4 - Mile High Club

Dragon Ball Z Burst Limit - The whole piece of shit game

Poida
03-27-2009, 11:25 PM
It would have to be for me GTA IV ..some of the missions like chasing them
on a bike (talk about unfairness) until the AI stuff up
Ah GTA 4 the most cringeworthy game in the series, also made me crack it with the bike chases, shoddy handling and crap wanted level system didnt go well with me lol.

Ratchet
03-27-2009, 11:28 PM
Street Fighter IV.

I love the series but the scrubs in it just ARGH

Tom115
03-27-2009, 11:38 PM
Every game on my list has pissed me off in one way or another... even Shrek.

Apart from Dead Space cos I haven't started it yet.

Fakan
03-28-2009, 04:44 AM
Mirror's Edge - Thank God I rented it instead of outright buying it. The fact that I could press the same buttons the exact same way in the same places and get different results every other time just irked me to no end. Why Faith would grab the pole some times and not others will forever be a mystery to me. I forced myself to beat it out of spite. What a waste of a good premise and great art.

COD2 - Veteran, of course. When the computer shoots you with a machine gun more accurately than historically possible, it's time to give up. Sniper tanks don't help, either. I can accept when the hardest difficult in a war game makes things as difficult as real life, but breaking the rules of physics and changing history is too much.

Mercenaries 2 - Most broken game I've allowed myself to play in years. I wouldn't be so pissed if the first game wasn't a masterpiece of entertainment.

Peggle - Only the last five levels. The fact that you can lose if you don't take out some specific pegs early enough just pisses me off. I haven't tried finishing Adventure a second time yet.

Castlevania: SOTN - Thanks, Microsoft, for making me pine for the days of the original Nintendo's D-pad. We're playing with technology that took millions of dollars to design and create, and yet you couldn't build in a functional D-pad. Shame, shame.

And since some people are bringing up non-XBox games...

God of War - F--- the underworld and its meat rods with twirling blades.

Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia - It's become the game we do not speak of at my house. =P

prowlerdante
03-28-2009, 05:01 AM
There are quite a few.

The Club (Broke my first controller playing this while trying to find the skulls).
Rock Band 1 (This game is unfair-ly difficult on drums, considering I can actually play Expert in Rock Band 2)
Facebreaker (Everyone who has played this POS can totally relate to the punishing difficulty. Broke controller number 2 playing this)
Left 4 Dead (On expert difficulty, a team of 3 people that you know and trust are your best bet, considering I went back to save Birky and the random asshole we were playing with shot me in the back and escaped alone)
The Godfather (After spending hours cracking all safes, I realize I'm missing one. Heart = broken).
Eat Lead (Playing through a mediocre game once is alright, but the enemy placement and how quickly you die on Hard is obscene)
Call of Duty 2 (Damn, Nazi's must have trained since birth to be that accurate)

That's all I can think of for now, I may make another post if I find another irritating game.