PDA

View Full Version : Far Cry 2 and gamestop limited edition

Atarii
09-28-2008, 05:19 PM
Another limited edition of a game, this time it's only available to pre-order (via brick and mortar or online - click here (http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?Product%5FID=67177)).

The cost will not be changed, but the limited edition will include 6 bonus mission (said to be 3 hours of gameplay) and a map. Interesting that a limited edition will finally include in-game content. Most limited editions just give you swag, not many give this type of thing, so it may be of interest to some.

Unsure if this would be available to Europeans, sorry :(

EDIT: spelling and incorrect information

jorGe62990
09-28-2008, 05:30 PM
Wow that is a great deal. Definitely heading over to my local Gamestop to put some money on it. Thanks for the heads up Atarii.

PhoenixRising17
10-01-2008, 08:50 PM
why ubisoft why :O why leave Europeans alone in the african dessert with no map, no drink bottle and no extra missions. I wont pre-order untill the limited edition is here :)

A Satyr
10-01-2008, 08:53 PM
6 bonus missions for 3hrs? no fuckin way...

ThrawnOmega
10-01-2008, 10:35 PM
6 bonus missions for 3hrs? no fuckin way...

As a FREE upgrade? I'd be saying hells yes. I'm still debating if I want this game or not, but if so, I will absolutely pre-order for this.

Wollz
10-03-2008, 04:58 PM
GAME will hopefully have this for the UK.

EDIT: Yea GAME has an exclusive Collecters addition edition.

Dont know if its the same edition though with the 6 extra missions

newbsicle
10-06-2008, 05:37 AM
Imagine having sex with this video game and the exploration of all it's erogenous areas. Imagine kissing fc2 all over it's body, laying it on it's stomach, and then licking from it's buttox all the way up it's spine. IMAGINE.

Pyroman31
10-06-2008, 07:15 AM
Sounds like a good buy to me!

xX Out$id3r Xx
10-07-2008, 02:21 AM
For a mere 5 bucks down today, I get around 3 hours of gameplay later? sounds great to me.

Though we should all remember Mass Effect: Bringing Down the Sky DLC, it was supposed to be 3 hours. The first time through, ya Id give it around that simply because I searched the whole map for stuff. But my last couple play throughs I was there and out in around half an hour.

But for a free upgrade on a game that I was going to buy anyways, more is always better especially for the same cost.

gog
10-15-2008, 06:04 AM
so far the game isnt that bad - a bit slow paced but pretty good - only an hour in - and can see is might take a while to complete-
multiplayer wasnt that bad - a bit laggy at this point but its still a week from official release