PDA

View Full Version : I need a good Capture Card

MaGiCaL MoNKeY MaN
09-29-2008, 10:39 PM
Hi guys, I live in Bermuda and they dont sell things like that here. But what I am looking for Is a capture card that I can buy from a website (Eg. Amazon) that has good quality and records both sound and image.

Also nothing over $60 US

Thanks.

Mr Stokey G
09-29-2008, 11:28 PM
Google for some reviews and then make a decision based on said reviews.

I always find that the best way to research before buying.

Apple
09-29-2008, 11:30 PM
Google for some reviews and then make a decision based on said reviews.

I always find that the best way to research before buying.

Pinnacle Dazzle is what I use. It's good quality and I would recommend it. It's $50, but doesn't come with software. You can buy the Software+Hardware for $90.

Bishop24
09-29-2008, 11:33 PM
Well there are two Dazzle capture cards on Amazon that work pretty good and that are in your price range.

Amazon.com: Dazzle DVD Recorder: Software

Amazon.com: Dazzle DVD Recorder [OLD VERSION]: Windows: Electronics

You said you did not want to pay over $60, but if you ever get any extra money and you want to get a good capture card that is probably the best one on Amazon, then the one below is pretty good and worth the money.

Amazon.com: Dazzle Video Creator Plus: Software

I don't have any experience with capture cards so I don't know how much I'm helping you. But I'm sure the ones listed above would all work fine but like I said I've never had one or used one before.

MaGiCaL MoNKeY MaN
09-30-2008, 12:17 AM
Well there are two Dazzle capture cards on Amazon that work pretty good and that are in your price range.

Amazon.com: Dazzle DVD Recorder: Software (http://www.amazon.com/Pinnacle-Systems-82301006351-Dazzle-Recorder/dp/B001CBXEDG/ref=pd_bbs_sr_3?ie=UTF8&s=software&qid=1222731046&sr=8-3)

Ima get this one

Bishop24
09-30-2008, 02:37 AM
Ima get this one

I forgot to mention that is only the software. If you plan on recording from your 360 then you'll need 2 or 3 splitters and a double ended av cable which you can also get on Amazon.