PDA

View Full Version : Lego Strategy Guide

Tron
09-15-2006, 05:53 PM
i have it if you have any questions... i like guides...they make life easier.

ChrisMTL
09-16-2006, 03:54 AM
i have it if you have any questions... i like guides...they make life easier.

I could sure use some help. I am stuck in the swamp in episode V. I have just gotten control of Yoda and there is a tractor and I am stuck up a tree. I can see where I have to go but I cannot get there. :(

IMportdreams95
09-16-2006, 04:35 AM
speaking of guides i would like to make an achievemnet guide if thats ok

Sarge McLarge
09-16-2006, 04:50 AM
speaking of guides i would like to make an achievemnet guide if thats ok

It looks as though someone already has made one...
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9441

I could sure use some help. I am stuck in the swamp in episode V. I have just gotten control of Yoda and there is a tractor and I am stuck up a tree. I can see where I have to go but I cannot get there. :(

After you use the force to assemble the tractor you then use the force to assemble a ramp for R2D2 up to the first branch in the tree. Go up the ramp and then jump and fly around the tree to find a R2D2 switch which will allow Luke and Yoda to reach your location.

NevEP
09-16-2006, 02:13 PM
Does the guide include all the secrets locations? If so I might have to get it myself.

Tron
09-16-2006, 03:25 PM
it has a level walkthrough and during the walkthrough it shows you the free play places you cant get to, so yeah, if you want to get all the bricks and lego canisters than this guide helps you with that.

NevEP
09-16-2006, 05:14 PM
Yeah, I'll probably pick it up then.

IMportdreams95
09-16-2006, 06:28 PM
[quote=Sarge McLarge;105302]It looks as though someone already has made one...[quote]

well i guess that i should have been more clear. i want to make an actual achievement guide/ walk through tell everyone where the LEGO canisters are the LEGO Red Bricks, how to beat all the levels etc. not just the pictures and how to unlock them. i will talk to a mod.. thanks.

diablocon
09-16-2006, 06:52 PM
well i guess that i should have been more clear. i want to make an actual achievement guide/ walk through tell everyone where the LEGO canisters are the LEGO Red Bricks, how to beat all the levels etc. not just the pictures and how to unlock them. i will talk to a mod.. thanks.

I managed to find a full guide here:

http://mycheats.com/view/section/19285/18306/lego_star_wars_ii__the_original_trilogy/xbox_360

It tells you how to get every mini-kit and so forth. Handy.

TheMollywhopper
09-17-2006, 02:21 AM
Fantastic... Thanks for showing this to us!