PDA

View Full Version : Easy Multiplayer Achievements!

aseddon130
09-15-2006, 06:39 PM
Hi all

with my first post i figured i'd post something useful so here it is - an easy way to achievement 4 multiplayer achievements in around an hour.

What You Need:

-a friend who wants to trade achievements
-car with fast accelleration

now go on your GPS and filter all challenges so that only Multiplayer challenges appear, go to the southern part of the island (not far from that oval-looking section) and find a challenge called 'Ride In Kapahulu' and meet up with your friend there. Select it and one of you make a ranked match, 2 players max and have one join it as soon as the game goes up. Then have one of the players (Loser) finish the race when they get to 100mph (by pressing A when you meet the requirement) and have the other player (Winner) go to around 120mph and finish the race, the guy who did 120mph will win that ranked match, repeat that 30 times to get the following achievements:

Multiplayer VIC - Level 1 = 10 points
Multiplayer VIC - Level 2 = 20 points
Multiplayer VIC - Level 3 = 30 points

have the one that was losing to the winner start winning to trade the achievements back. If your both in fast cars you can be done with each match in less than a minute and it'll take you less than an hour for all 60 points :woop:

Next:- meet up with the same friend and challenge each other by flashing lights at each other, accept the challenge and set a distance as short as possible, have one win the challenge and repeat 5 times - upon doing that the winner will get this achievement:

Instant Challenge Victories - 10 points

have the loser be the winner this time to return the trading of achievements.

my friend and i haven't looked at the other achievements yet but we'll try them out later and i'll report if they're quick to achieve like these.

enjoy :)

aseddon130
09-15-2006, 09:58 PM
can a moderator please change the threads title to something more suitable i can't seem to do it myself :confused: :confused: cheers :)

Webb
09-15-2006, 10:25 PM
can a moderator please change the threads title to something more suitable i can't seem to do it myself :confused: :confused: cheers :)

Hows that? If you want it to be called something else, PM me ;)

aseddon130
09-15-2006, 10:36 PM
cheers bud that'll do fine :)

i had a look at another multiplayer one which is win custom challenges at the drive in's but since nobody can actually upload a challenge (Atari have disabled a few things for the timebeing till they can fix them) you cannot achieve it ... same goes for the TRADE achievement because Atari took that off aswell.

i'll take a look at the club race victories achievement in a bit aswell, i think that is the same as the challenge one (i.e you cannot accomplish it yet) but i'll let you all know.

Maka
09-15-2006, 10:58 PM
That's weird, I have the "Trade" Achievement... But whenever I go and look at the cars for sale, on XBL, theres never any (There are I just cant see them) and I cant sell my cars, because it says theres a problem in the Servers...

I got the achievement on the first day, within my first hour of playing...
I really want to be able to sell my cars agian over Live, because selling them to dealers, loses you a lot of money...

aseddon130
09-15-2006, 11:01 PM
there's a post on Atari's forum about it, they're working hard on fixing and optimising the servers to run better with the game and to do that they've taken out a few things (including trade) so they can do all of that ... as long as they restore it later i don't actually mind, it's good that they're still working on fixing problems they never forsaw when they released it.

Maka
09-15-2006, 11:09 PM
The game shouldt have this probelm in the first place....

I dont know why systems and games can be shipped half finished and then there excuss is... We're working on it...

Would you buy a car with 3 wheels and a brake on only one of them, if they told you they'd fix it later...?