PDA

View Full Version : Comments and gamercards...

Skillet
09-30-2008, 05:17 AM
I don't know if this has been suggested or not. But, since the member gamercards have been missing from the site for such a long time...

(no offence to Routine)

Would it be possible to make the forum avatars replace a member's (missing) gamercard in the comments on the news entries and the like.

I know absoultely nothing about HTML and coding a website... I'll admit that. But a big list of red Xs and no-linked-gamertag images is really ugly.

I didn't bother searching to see if this idea was suggested before. It's just a simple concept IMO. Even if it's temporary.

Mr. Writer
09-30-2008, 09:42 PM
Yeah I also think it looks a bit ugly to be honest.

JC
09-30-2008, 10:33 PM
Would be quite cool, I must say.

But the coding for it might take out time that could be used to work out how to bring the x360a gamercards back.

XxM4RKSM4NxX
10-01-2008, 01:00 AM
I don't mind it, but it would look better if they did fix it.

Deadly Moves
10-01-2008, 01:19 AM
That would look better.. As it is at the mo it looks unfinished and unprofessional.
I get that there iare some sort of script errors with it, or something more?

But it would look better if it was replaced with something like our Avi n rank, or even getting rid of it completely.

Skillet
10-01-2008, 02:30 AM
Well, like I said... no offence to Routine. He does a great job on everything else and I know it's not his fault.

I think it's happening because of some changes with how Xbox Live and Microsoft sort their user data or something.

Don't quote me on that though. I know nothing about this sort of thing. lol

Anywho, I just think replacing it with the avatars would look better even as a temorary fix until the gamercards are sorted out. It does look unfinished like that. Very ugly.

Deadly Moves
10-01-2008, 02:39 AM
Well, like I said... no offence to Routine. He does a great job on everything else and I know it's not his fault.

I think it's happening because of some changes with how Xbox Live and Microsoft sort their user data or something.

Don't quote me on that though. I know nothing about this sort of thing. lol

Anywho, I just think replacing it with the avatars would look better even as a temorary fix until the gamercards are sorted out. It does look unfinished like that. Very ugly.
I completely agree...
But i know saying it and making it happen are two very different things..
So i can live with it as it is, if its too hard to change it.