PDA

View Full Version : New gamer thing...

Gavin Da Budgie
09-15-2006, 10:48 PM
hello,

i mainly signed up here to get some help unlocking achievmens in doa, pdz and some gr:aw ones. if i can get any help unlocking some more i would probably be grateful. oh and chromehounds that game drives me nuts now!

and i suppose i could meet new people along the way as well :P

gamertags Gavin Da Budgie so feel free to drop me a message, but let me know where you got my gt from first of all.

Webb
09-15-2006, 10:49 PM
Welcome to the site man. Stick around and get involved :D

Gavin Da Budgie
09-15-2006, 10:53 PM
if i can get help with getting more achievment points in those 4 games then i will certainly stick around. i aim to get at least 2500 soon.

it is no good though when chromehounds is so difficult to get achievments, so is doa4, i lack motivation to grab any pdz ones and gr:aw ones i have most of thembut i intend to get a few more out of that.

Fonkey Monkey
09-15-2006, 10:55 PM
tell us some more about you self there gavin

Gavin Da Budgie
09-15-2006, 11:01 PM
well erm, let me think exactly. well 16, kinda mature at some times. doing 6th form in england, hertfordshire, stevenage. mainly ict stuff and buisness.

my ambition is to do something games related. i even had one games idea for the xbox arcade.

i have had xbox live since about january i think and then i got it on the old black box. i got my 360 on the 24th july well proud of that so my score isn't that high really. i am still in debt for that which is irritating but i will get over it. part of a clan called the ninja fat pigeons, really cool bunch of people they are.

erm yea thats pretty much it anything else? oh can i ask i amgonna try go by the guide for getting the achievment on gr:aw for 8 hours straight. is there a way to numb down the noise andmaybe cool it down a bit?

Maka
09-15-2006, 11:04 PM
Brits and Their "Erm"s.....:p

Fonkey Monkey
09-15-2006, 11:05 PM
oh can i ask i amgonna try go by the guide for getting the achievment on gr:aw for 8 hours straight. is there a way to numb down the noise andmaybe cool it down a bit?

shouldnt overheat, mine didnt. but if your doing this while your sleeping, you could alwyas hook it up in another room so you cant here it. your 360 doesnt have to be connected to xbox live so that should work just fine:).

Gavin Da Budgie
09-15-2006, 11:09 PM
i did think of sleeping somewhere else. it is like 10 past 12 in the morning now so now is the best time.

suppose i could cover it up.

Maka
09-15-2006, 11:10 PM
Covering it, Will make it super hot...

Gavin Da Budgie
09-15-2006, 11:11 PM
thats what i was afraid of. ah well guess i will have to brace the annoying fans then.

Maka
09-15-2006, 11:13 PM
I tried it while sleeping and It was Impossible to sleep, I ended up setting it up, the next morning, and once I came back from school, it was done...

L3giOn
09-15-2006, 11:14 PM
Welcome to the site Gavin. :grab

Gavin Da Budgie
09-16-2006, 10:18 AM
i managed to get the achievment overnight. i just left it on couldn't be bothered with covering it up or listening to it.

i finaly managed to break the 2000 score. now all i need is to get some doa, chromehounds and pdz achievments and i could break 3k.

xX MaslaN Xx
09-16-2006, 06:03 PM
ola...I think that Mexican for Hello

aPerfektFIaw
09-16-2006, 06:11 PM
ola...I think that Mexican for Hello

lmao -- sorry i gotta put this in my sig :biglaugh

Gavin Da Budgie
09-18-2006, 04:46 PM
I am always up for meeting new people so if anyone wants to send me a friend request then go ahead but tell me where you got my gt from as i get confused easily as to who adds me.

i only have a small amount of friends and small amount of games and small amount of playing on live time so i need people to keep me busy =]