PDA

View Full Version : Rate it!

L3giOn
09-15-2006, 10:57 PM
I was thinking about buying this game so I want to know if it's worth it.

Maka
09-15-2006, 11:03 PM
Legion and his "Rate It!"s....:p

I havent played it, but form the other Lego Star Wars games I've played, I think it may be good...

Eventhough, I havent played it, I would still say that I'd probably prefer Saints Row or Test Drive

L3giOn
09-15-2006, 11:12 PM
Yeah well I just read that the co-op is local only, so I don't think I'll be buying this unless they update it some time in the future. :mad:

diablocon
09-15-2006, 11:25 PM
The game's fun, and not too demanding because of infinte lives. Also, if you like games where you have to search every nook and cranny for hidden items, then you'll love this.

As for updates, the only update that has been announced is the new character pack, containing the characters from the first game. No Live Co-Op in the fore-seeable future. :(

Mr Arrow
09-15-2006, 11:25 PM
This new Star Wars is just plane FUN, tons of hidden areas and things to find. It has a great sense of humor and adapts the original story (with a few changes) well.

If you can't have fun playing this game you either HATE Star Wars or you're a cynical-dried-up-old-prune....but that just my opinion.

L3giOn
09-15-2006, 11:38 PM
This new Star Wars is just plane FUN, tons of hidden areas and things to find. It has a great sense of humor and adapts the original story (with a few changes) well.

If you can't have fun playing this game you either HATE Star Wars or you're a cynical-dried-up-old-prune....but that just my opinion.

I'm sure I would have a lot of fun playing it, but I was really looking forward to online co-op. It was just a big disappointment for me...

NevEP
09-16-2006, 02:41 AM
I like it, 8/10.

aseddon130
09-16-2006, 03:01 AM
from me ... 6 out of 10. it has an excellent sense of humour, brilliant cutscenes, lackluster gameplay though, at some points it's just irritating and you just feel like snapping the CD, i do like the Battle Of Hoth level, that was very good. There is some fun to be had in this game, but it does have it's fair share of stressing bits.

L3giOn
09-16-2006, 04:28 AM
from me ... 6 out of 10. it has an excellent sense of humour, brilliant cutscenes, lackluster gameplay though, at some points it's just irritating and you just feel like snapping the CD, i do like the Battle Of Hoth level, that was very good. There is some fun to be had in this game, but it does have it's fair share of stressing bits.

Nah, I think I've snapped enough discs lately.

IMportdreams95
09-16-2006, 04:33 AM
"I GIVE IT A 10.....A 10.....A FUCKING 10...!"

props to anyone who knows what movie that line is from.

TheMollywhopper
09-16-2006, 07:25 AM
I gave it an 8... It's fun as hell, whimsical, easy to play but challenging to complete. I know this isn't saying much, but it's my favorite 360 game to come out since Dead Rising.

Wreckon Dracgon
09-16-2006, 07:44 AM
I gave it a 9, I really like the game alot. Hell I love anything with Darth Vader. But seriously it is loads of fun and has very addictive game play. No online co-op which blows, but hey you can play it with the wife like me. First retail game my wife has played, hell it is the only game besides Uno.

Tron
09-16-2006, 12:03 PM
"I GIVE IT A 10.....A 10.....A FUCKING 10...!"

props to anyone who knows what movie that line is from.

varsity blues...

i gave it a ten as well

@wreckon...same here with the wifey.

L3giOn
09-16-2006, 12:41 PM
I gave it a 9, I really like the game alot. Hell I love anything with Darth Vader. But seriously it is loads of fun and has very addictive game play. No online co-op which blows, but hey you can play it with the wife like me. First retail game my wife has played, hell it is the only game besides Uno.

I should probably pick this up since my wife always wants to try games but never likes any of them(except for Uno, Poker, and FFX). How did your wife like it?

Wreckon Dracgon
09-16-2006, 01:52 PM
She really enjoyed playing it. And I take that back she also likes Kameo. She helped me with the one co-op achievement I have, I've got to finish that game today.

She thinks Lego is the cutest thing ever. She even created her own character and everything.

She came down stairs a couple seconds ago to see if I wanted to play it. However you know me I have to finish what I started and I'm 75 points away from finishing NHL 07. Must continue on.

IMportdreams95
09-16-2006, 06:25 PM
varsity blues...

i gave it a ten as well

@wreckon...same here with the wifey.

:nana Good Guess.. lol j/k. anyways the game is alot better then i ever expected. the achievements are awesome., its nice to have fun games with hard achievements because you dont mind putting in the time and effort to play.

djfrogstar
09-24-2006, 07:55 PM
hmmm... hard to be honest here.... personally i give it a 1 out of ten...

the humor and graphics are ok, looks identical to psp.
the flying ships handling is by far the worst ive ever played in any game so far. just my opinion
obviously the game is good for the that retro feeling of the movies... but as a game in general, its pretty bad. again just my opinion

Butters
09-24-2006, 08:13 PM
I gave it a 9 good game, but frustrating at some points...

MikeS437
09-25-2006, 01:43 AM
THE BEST F***ING GAME EVER!!! I love this game so much, i cant stop playing it, deffinatly a 10!

FoxJA
09-27-2006, 11:38 AM
Good game to just play for a few minutes at a time - although I've clocked up over 30 hours!!

Jafmeister
09-27-2006, 04:08 PM
I gave it 10 :woop:
It's one of my favourite 360 games, me and my girlfriend play it all the time

Dead Like Steve
10-04-2006, 02:40 PM
Playing a New Hope was fun and entertaining but by the time I got to Empire and Jedi the game became very boring. It was "more of the same", I finished the game but by that time I was too burned out on it to go back and get all the extras.

Tripl299
10-25-2006, 02:57 PM
i would give it a 9!! I love every star wars game that came out. Just some of the achievements are really hard. I only have three left to get, battle of hoth, flight of the falcon, and death star 2. Can't get through them undeafed. Anybody that give me any help?

k_dog
10-25-2006, 02:58 PM
8.5. To sum it up, its the best linear game I've ever played.

Maka
10-26-2006, 01:07 AM
8.5. To sum it up, its the best linear game I've ever played.

Isnt that kind of an oxymoron? :confused:

k_dog
10-26-2006, 08:22 PM
Isnt that kind of an oxymoron? :confused:

OK, it's the most entertaining Linear game I've ever played.

IceWarm
10-27-2006, 02:58 AM
I loved this game when I rented it. Just a whole lot of fun and many funny cutscenes throughout the game. Also there is a heck of a lot of stuff to find and unlock.

MATTUMUZ
10-27-2006, 09:02 AM
I gave it 10 out of 10! It's an awesome game, funny and extremly enjoyable! It has the easy achievements for it's younger and lazy crowd, like the ones for just completing the story. And then there are the advanced achievements like beat the levels without dying once for the older and more experianced players!

Thx
MATTUMUZ

ftmsanchez
10-28-2006, 03:50 AM
i give it an 8 because it was good, but irritating at times so i knocked it down 2 points.

Cordes
12-15-2006, 08:32 AM
I give it a 10. I JUST LOVE THIS GAME... I'll soon have the 1k but I won't stop playing. Buy it!!!

Fartmaster UEO
12-18-2006, 05:23 AM
I dont know. ITS fun but some parts are truly stupid and annoying. Like finding some of the mini kits.. I say 8

Spartan
12-18-2006, 05:38 AM
I give it a 9. It's a fun game. It can be a little annoying on co-op sometimes though.

Chuppernicus
01-15-2007, 11:41 PM
I just started playing it, then my 360 died, but the wife said it would be a game she would try doing co-op with me on. The cute thing with her too. She tried PDZ once but couldn't get the hang of the "2 sticks". It was funny to see how many dumb computer baddies she would kill just by spinning around with the sword.

I loved the 1st game and played the hell out of the 360 demo. You should be able to find it used. I had hoped online coop would have made it into the game as well.

chewy
01-16-2007, 05:59 PM
I gave it an 8...I thoroughly enjoyed it . It had a good variety of missions and all the characters you could want to play. Only difficulty is getting all of the lego piece achievements...took me about 35 hours to get 100% completion. I would definitely recommend it however.

TheBiffTannen
01-16-2007, 06:07 PM
I dont know. ITS fun but some parts are truly stupid and annoying. Like finding some of the mini kits.. I say 8

Overall, the game was fun (I gave it a 7) but I agree with UEO ... having to go back thru each level a million times became very boring.

Also, I wish the game would have had online multi-player.

FantasyBarb130
01-16-2007, 08:15 PM
I gave it an 8 because it was fun but had very few achievements done. To get the achievement you have to play the same levels over and over... That was getting boring