PDA

View Full Version : uk open achievement not opend

tigerjonny
09-30-2008, 09:47 PM
anyone else had this , i wouldnt of minded but it took ages even after only dropping a few legs 5 rounds of first to 11 legs the last round is first to 16 and it never unlocked when i won

damn game

MrJamie
10-03-2008, 11:28 PM
Ive had some achievements not unlocked (mentioned in a different post)
But not won the UK open yet, but when I do i'll get back to you to see if it unlocks for me.

Andii
10-06-2008, 07:54 PM
If you have saved at all during a certain tournement, then the achievement won't unlock. You have to start a tournement and finish it in one sitting (The full 5 or 6 rounds). Do NOT enter the options and change anything either as that will save too.

I did a tournement or two a night playing from the start to finish without saving and they all unlocked for me, but saving inbetween matches won't give you the achievement at the end.

You can save after a tournement though, just make sure not to save at all when you start a new one.

rowley714
10-29-2008, 10:54 PM
this was the same for me after ages of playing it did not unlock.

is there any more which do not unlock, i should know off

p0rtfan
10-31-2008, 10:00 PM
It will unlock. Make sure you playthrough a whole tournament without saving, and without entering the options menu as this will cause an autosave.

wraggster
11-04-2008, 10:04 PM
Ive had 2 9 darters both in career mode an i didnt get the achievement or the "Top Tungsten" achievement :mad: im close to snapping the disk. any ideas why this happened?

OblivionGod123
03-10-2009, 08:36 AM
just read what was said above and im very annoyed, i beat the us open and won on pro diff and it didnt unlock. I just read that you have to do it in one sitting so that has annoyed me big time!!!:mad: