PDA

View Full Version : Easy Achievements?

aseddon130
09-16-2006, 02:55 AM
is it wishful thinking that this game has any sort of easy points to gain, looking at the achievement guide the 'Singles Champions' stuff seem doable and 'quick' but i'm not sure if i'm reading it correctly.

What the guide says exactly is:

The easiest way to obtain these achievements is by turning the difficulty to easy then by writing down each of the characters names (that way you have a check list and can check them off as you beat them). Do all the matches in Street Fights as they are the easiest matches to win, the only macth you have to do in the arena is the match against the Champion. In order to go against the Champion is by beating all 9 of the other Girls and 6 more matches, plus be on a winning streak of at least 4 matches (doing this in street fights its real easy to win all the time) i suggest getting the singles title with everyone thats on the top row first, because when you win the title from the Champion you can then do a "Rewards" Match to unlock that persons alter ego. (An example of this would be Reiko Hinomoto winning the title from Dixie Clemets, you then would be able to fight SGT. Clemets) Once you unlock a character then write them down on the list, just so you can keep track of them. Another thing, a character can't take the title from her alter ego, which means if Candy Cane is the Champion and your trying to get the title with Becky, her alter ego, you wont be able to get the title with Becky.

now, by the look of that you gotta complete the game with 1 character, beat each character a few times and then repeat with each character ... can someone simplify this for me lol i'm pretty sure i'm very wrong with that.

thanks in advance!

KilluhKam
09-16-2006, 04:23 AM
is it wishful thinking that this game has any sort of easy points to gain, looking at the achievement guide the 'Singles Champions' stuff seem doable and 'quick' but i'm not sure if i'm reading it correctly.

What the guide says exactly is:

The easiest way to obtain these achievements is by turning the difficulty to easy then by writing down each of the characters names (that way you have a check list and can check them off as you beat them). Do all the matches in Street Fights as they are the easiest matches to win, the only macth you have to do in the arena is the match against the Champion. In order to go against the Champion is by beating all 9 of the other Girls and 6 more matches, plus be on a winning streak of at least 4 matches (doing this in street fights its real easy to win all the time) i suggest getting the singles title with everyone thats on the top row first, because when you win the title from the Champion you can then do a "Rewards" Match to unlock that persons alter ego. (An example of this would be Reiko Hinomoto winning the title from Dixie Clemets, you then would be able to fight SGT. Clemets) Once you unlock a character then write them down on the list, just so you can keep track of them. Another thing, a character can't take the title from her alter ego, which means if Candy Cane is the Champion and your trying to get the title with Becky, her alter ego, you wont be able to get the title with Becky.

now, by the look of that you gotta complete the game with 1 character, beat each character a few times and then repeat with each character ... can someone simplify this for me lol i'm pretty sure i'm very wrong with that.

thanks in advance!

say your playing as Candy Cane, inorder to go against the Champion you must beat the other 9 characters then just do 6 random fights (and win) then you'll be able to go against the champ. if your confused about what i said PM me

Chris764
10-10-2006, 03:10 AM
sounds kind of time consuming to me

Super Fafa
11-20-2006, 06:51 PM
sounds kind of time consuming to me

So from people that HAVE this game...is this in fact time consuming? I've been thinking of getting this game for a while, but heard nothing but negative feedback on the amount of time needed to sink into this game to unlock any sort of achievements whatsoever....any feedback would be appreciated!

mike21878
01-04-2007, 02:35 AM
Totally not worth the time put in to get the 1000 points ... but that's my opinion

FragEmAndSmile
01-16-2007, 02:09 PM
I just got the game the other day and spent 3 hours and only have 1 achievement. The sheer randomness of the fighters when trying to get the singles titles make it very time consuming to beat 9 different girls before getting a title shot.

CC99999
01-28-2007, 06:17 AM
You can, if you didn't want to get 1,000 points in the game, get most of the title match achievements done in a day.

This would require that you write down the opponents you've fought - save after each fight- fight primarily in the street fight arena- and back out of the game to the menu when you don't get the match up you want.

Not all of the fighters' heel characters will unlock this way- but you can get about 150 points in a day in the game.

By following this strategy you pretty much screw yourself out of any serious chance of getting 1,000 points- because there are requirements with each girl to unlock all of their outfits and the like.

To do it smartly, you would have to unlock all of their outfits before you move on. Following this procedure- I recommend that you unlock the outfits and then fight only tag matches to double up on your earnings (both partners get money this way).

Even still, you are looking at hundreds of hours to unlock everything. I have 55 hours in and 7.1% complete and only 100 points.