PDA

View Full Version : W@@t

xsni
09-16-2006, 04:07 AM
:woop: :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop:

I got all 50 achievements! I beat it in a bit over 24 hours, and with approximately 16 hours of gameplay!

Opinions? Impressive? Pathetic?

:woop: :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop:

Raid3n
09-16-2006, 03:38 PM
gj that is impressive, considering it took me 9 months lol (i rented it in december and returned it and then borrow it from a friend to finish it off)

Dark Fury
09-16-2006, 04:32 PM
I still need the gold melee award achievement - i've done everything else by playing through it twice..

If i've completed most of the levels (apart from a few early ones) with just melee weapons, can i start a new game and just do those early levels with melee only to get the achievement? Or do i have to complete the whole game again with just melee?

snafegeeza
09-16-2006, 05:47 PM
You can get all the melee weapons by repeating just 5 levels. ill have a look where that was posted a link it here.

EDIT: krazies post from a while back.

You have a couple weapons on there twice..

If you're doing this achievement, the best place to start is level 9, u can get 16 of the weapons in that level, if u want the achievement you only have to go to 5 levels, here ya go...

Level 9

2x4 Bolts
2x4 Nails
Crowbar
Fire Axe
Fireplace Poker
Gas Pipe
Large Pipe
Large Plank
Pump Shotgun
Rebar
Shovel
Sledgehammer
Small Pipe
Steam Pipe
Stick
Submachine Gun

Level 10
2x4 Burnt
2x4 Fire
Conduit
Rifle

Level 5
Clothing Rack
Mannequin Arm
Rebar Concrete

Level 8
.45 Cal
Dekstop
Handrail
Locker Door
Meat Cleaver
Paper Cutter
Rebar Bent

Level 3
Desk Drawer
Revolver
Sawed-Off Shotgun
Sign

xsni
09-16-2006, 06:08 PM
Ha. Actually I think he meant the one where you beat a level using only melee weapons.

To the best of my knowledge, you wont have to start a new game. So long as you complete chapters 1-9 using only melee, you will get that achievement.

If you didnt notice yet there are some statistics after you beat a chapter that can help you with this achievement. It tells you the percentage of enemies killed with melee weapons. Look at this to make sure that there were no accidents.

OJO!! You CANNOT use the taser! It doesnt count as melee!

Dark Fury
09-16-2006, 08:24 PM
I thought you could use the taser.

Anyway yeah, ive completed about Levels 5-END with just melee, and Levels 1-3 again, with just melee. So if i complete Level 4 i'll hopefully get it.

snafegeeza
09-17-2006, 12:37 AM
You can use a taser. People who post wrong information get on my tits.

Dark Fury
09-17-2006, 11:16 AM
Cheers snafe. ;) ..and me too.

xsni
09-17-2006, 11:37 PM
sorry to get on your... tits.

but that is what i read in a walkthrough. just trying to help.

youre the one who posted a bunch of uncecessary crap because you cant read.

noob.