PDA

View Full Version : How do i foul ??

NotMarkk
10-01-2008, 06:24 PM
ive been trying to get guys kicked off the team but i cant do it, what buttons do i press?
"(just turn the right stick)" said someone - How and when do i turn the right stick, i don't undertsand what he means by turn it.

Also, what is a penalty... how will i know?

Also, what team am i suppose to get 2 men out on... my team or the other team?

thanks for any help

Genesis x360a
10-01-2008, 06:38 PM
Go up behind an Opponent and Hit X i think. Thats how i fouled people.

NotMarkk
10-01-2008, 07:10 PM
Go up behind an Opponent and Hit X i think. Thats how i fouled people.

thanks a lot. :) ill go and try it.

EDIT: nothing happend when i pressed X... when i clicked the right stick it knocked the guy on the ground, but he didnt get kicked off

edit: pressing b when the other guy is holding x seems to be working - they get knocked onto the ground, but they never get a penalty or sent off??

i turned penalty slider all the way up and down, but none worked.. what should i do?

Genesis x360a
10-02-2008, 01:06 AM
What achievement are you trying to get?

NotMarkk
10-02-2008, 12:29 PM
What achievement are you trying to get?

score when 2 guys are out and score a penalty. (All Star)

Genesis x360a
10-03-2008, 02:57 AM
When i did this i went up behind the guy i want to foul and Held down X Y B A 1 ov those lol and i hacked/slahed a guy and my player would get sent off. Just keep trying every button behind a guy, Try searching the forums aswell because it could tell you how in a different post.

NotMarkk
10-08-2008, 07:32 PM
When i did this i went up behind the guy i want to foul and Held down X Y B A 1 ov those lol and i hacked/slahed a guy and my player would get sent off. Just keep trying every button behind a guy, Try searching the forums aswell because it could tell you how in a different post.

thanks for your help i finally got it

i rammed into people to get 2 guys out by pressing b and used 4 controllers... then to get a penalty i pressed up on the right anaogue stick

:woop::woop::):woop::woop: