PDA

View Full Version : Level 6 is impossible plz help

SPRAYandPREYcom
10-01-2008, 07:48 PM
DUDE IVER TRIED EVERYTHING GOING LEFT GOING RIGHT STAYING CENTER STAYING NEAR HEALBOT USING MACHINE GUNS USING CANNONS ITS JUST TOTALLY LAME ITS LIKE 20 vs my 5 this is total b.s. and really is a let down its fing ridiculous and beyond difficult its b.s.

I guess this is the part where the fning programers make you play the same level 500 times in order to get your levels up by withdrawing this bites i need a way on how to get past this godforsaken level...

Hurley361
10-02-2008, 03:47 AM
here is a link to a strategy. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=938315&topic=45397231

I used light armor on all zoids, 3 with AV MAGARA2 , 1 with a M1 GORG12, 1 with BERTHA-CC. Just look for the spot with the highest hit counter so u can do more damage in one turn. EMP is best used when u have more possible enemies in range (when they have a box that says u can hit them). Watch out for the triceratops zoid he will fire over the trees.

If u need any help send me a f/r. I'm not much further than u but i will try and help u the best i can. Good luck.

SPRAYandPREYcom
10-02-2008, 05:50 AM
i mean come on it ends up being 18 against 5 wtf is wrong with this picture im about done ...

SPRAYandPREYcom
10-04-2008, 05:58 PM
well i lost like 10 times
what i did was just keep battling and killing as many enemy zoids as possible then withdrawing gaining xp untill zoids leveld up
weapons and armor that i used
i went with full light armor as suggested
i had one wolf with bertha cc
i had the big bison guy with a bertha cc (with upgrade of assault 8)
and the rest with Magara 2 and one with the gord i think( they were heavy machine guns with most pow)

At start i sent 4 zoids to the right to handle the heavy armor zoid and the wolf zoid . i left one wolf with bertha cc to pick off the two zoids on the left (or at least hassle them )

after killing the heavy armor and wolf zoids on the right i regrouped with where my bertha cc zoid was and finished off the two on the left that he was dealing with. after deafeating these 4 zoids my squad was in good position to handle the next four incomming zoids 2 spawn right inbetween where my guys are and i concentrate all firepower on the engineer if not he will repair everyone and you will loose.. after dealing with the engineer zoid i grouped up in the plus formation with the healer zoid in the middle ( with the heal card that heals on each side of him you must have this in order to win in my opinion)
the berthat cc is great because it lets you counter when attacked by there cannons most of the time using EMP at the right time and just being patient and sticking close together i won the day i lost 2 zoids at the end and almost lost cuz i sent them to far up and they got massive cs scans on me but i did win hope this helps anyone stuck on level 6... ;)