PDA

View Full Version : My Big Xbox Live Arcade Problem

helterskelter
10-01-2008, 08:05 PM
Yesterday I was playing alien homicide hd on level 3-3 and while facing the boss the game glitched, So I quit the game, and went back to Alien Homicide's menu. When I got there it said I only had the trial game, even though I bought the game a year ago. So I shut off my 360. Today I turn it back on and all of my xbox live arcade games say they are trial versions only!!! I own like 30-40 games. This sucks. Has this happened to anyone else? Do you think it could be from the update microsft just did? Cuz right now I can't connect to xbox live. Any advise would be cool thanks.

Dothis
10-01-2008, 08:10 PM
Yesterday I was playing alien homicide hd on level 3-3 and while facing the boss the game glitched, So I quit the game, and went back to Alien Homicide's menu. When I got there it said I only had the trial game, even though I bought the game a year ago. So I shut off my 360. Today I turn it back on and all of my xbox live arcade games say they are trial versions only!!! I own like 30-40 games. This sucks. Has this happened to anyone else? Do you think it could be from the update microsft just did? Cuz right now I can't connect to xbox live. Any advise would be cool thanks.

Is this a different system? If so, you will need to download the licenses for them again. When you get live back, go to the Marketplace blade, select download history, and re-download.

helterskelter
10-01-2008, 08:30 PM
I did that when I first got my system back, and they worked until now

Sabre Kane
10-01-2008, 09:25 PM
That happened to me with Sonic the Hedgehog 1 and Robotron 2084. I just went and selected the unlock full game option and it fixed it.

Pheonix_Assassin
10-01-2008, 09:31 PM
Yes ive heard about this hoepfully re-dl wil work

helterskelter
10-01-2008, 11:38 PM
Should I delete it from my hard drive then re download?

Phil709
10-02-2008, 02:19 AM
Did you get your pic from the Album Covers Galore Video on Youtube? That video rocks.

Chaosflare
10-02-2008, 02:25 AM
Just do "Download Again". No need to delete.

helterskelter
10-02-2008, 06:50 PM
Ok I guess I'll just try re downloading them again. Thanks

I found my pic on google images

D3adcell86
10-03-2008, 03:34 AM
Microsoft may have not set the license for them to that console you have now. They didn't do it for me or my friend or my girlfriend that got the RROD. So what you have to do is either call them up and have them relicense those games or go to xbox.com and click the support tab and do it yourself.

helterskelter
10-05-2008, 03:53 AM
Thanks guys for all the help.

ApochWeiss
10-05-2008, 06:30 AM
That might not be it. I've been bitchin' up a storm since their update. Since that happened I had the same thing happen with Alien. Also with Ecco and a few other games. Alien fixed itself, but Ecco didn't. I'm comprising a list of them all and calling up to find out just wtf happened. Even ones I bought on that system come up with that, so it's not a license issue for me.

Ruthless
10-05-2008, 05:08 PM
No sega arcades work for me, its shit and i cant download lisences as i have 3 cnsoles i play on!!!