PDA

View Full Version : What are your overall thoughts on??(spoilers)

Flea
09-16-2006, 04:08 PM
The game and the story?

I thought it was a bit boring at 1st,but once you get to the golem battle it picks up speed nicely,and gets a lot more entertaining.

At the end i didnt mind makoto coming back either,he seemed to add a bit more to the scenes before thelast few battles,he was also pretty cool as the handsome guy as well.

The ending was pretty funny as well,glad they didnt show them kissing though.

And after the credits cant believe it says we can all become a little happier tomorrow.
lol

I hope they make a follow up somehow if possible.
If i have to rate the game id give it about 8/10.

L3giOn
09-16-2006, 04:19 PM
The beginning was very slow but got better throughout the game. The end boss was ten times harder than the hardest boss before her, which is pretty cool. I didn't like Makato coming back, but whatever, it didn't ruin the game. Overall it's pretty decent, and definitely underrated.

Flea
09-16-2006, 04:44 PM
The beginning was very slow but got better throughout the game. The end boss was ten times harder than the hardest boss before her, which is pretty cool. I didn't like Makato coming back, but whatever, it didn't ruin the game. Overall it's pretty decent, and definitely underrated.
Should have used omega,
I couldnt believe how easy it was with him.

L3giOn
09-16-2006, 06:46 PM
Should have used omega,
I couldnt believe how easy it was with him.

I still can, I haven't beaten her yet! :eek:

BlazeDragon132
09-16-2006, 08:49 PM
I still can, I haven't beaten her yet! :eek:
Have you tired Odin? He kicks major ass!

Flea
09-16-2006, 10:50 PM
Yeh buy with omega you just use his near death move,
then they have 1 point left.
:D

BlazeDragon132
09-17-2006, 04:59 PM
*****SPOILERS*********

I lol'd hard at the end when Mokoto kissed Toya XD

L3giOn
09-17-2006, 06:35 PM
*****SPOILERS*********

I lol'd hard at the end when Mokoto kissed Toya XD

Wow I almost don't want to beat the game now. :mad:

absolutehell
09-17-2006, 07:11 PM
Spoilers

Out of curiosity, does choosing who you want to talk to before entering the ice castle determine what pics you get in the ending?

TheMollywhopper
09-17-2006, 10:48 PM
SPOILER

I think it determines who gets married at the end. I chose to speak with Raigar and he married Sayaka... Can anyone confirm?

absolutehell
09-17-2006, 10:51 PM
Spoilers

Yea i chose Raigar as well and I thought maybe those pics change at the end....because they all showed Raigar.

doadea
09-20-2006, 07:10 PM
I beat this game, I have to say I hated it at first but then I got into it and it became fun. Towards the end when my people were so friggin powerful it was really fun.

The only thing that really annoyed me is that you had to press the green button between every friggin sentence in the cut scenes.

This game though had the gayest ending ever. I mean GAY as in homosexual. As in Guys kissing, Fireworks and Happy endings. I had to make love to my wife after beating this game this to prove my manliness to myself.

:woop:

El Cid xMGx
11-18-2006, 03:25 PM
Probably the funnest game I have played in a while. Well worth 52 hrs I invested into it. I think the game was WAY underrated. I did love the story though it was fun, only thing that I didnt like was that Atsuma did not get the respect he deserved even at the end. Oh well I dont write these things.

Cid

RadicalSniper99
11-29-2006, 05:25 PM
The game was pretty good, but it wasn't open ended for the most part. Until the end of the game, it felt like I was pushed towards the completion of the story. At the end however, there was a ton to still do to "complete" the game.

The final boss was a little too easy by the time I got there. I had completed the Holy Beast Shrine, so all of the final enemies were too easy and Infinity was a joke. The Ice Queen was a little bit harder than I would have though, but that's because I didn't want to use my EX against her.

Kaens
11-29-2006, 07:53 PM
I beat this game three times.. 40 hrs, 30 hrs, 26 hrs. I loved it each time. It's probably got to do with a lack of rpgs on the console and that being my favorite, but still, I thought it was good.

I always chose to speak with Karin, hoping somehow that moron Atsuma would hook up with her, but it was always Raigar and Sayaka getting married in the end. I think it just gives you different dialog right in that stage and doesn't affect the ending in any way.

Wreckon Dracgon
11-29-2006, 08:06 PM
Yeah Atsuma was too busy thinking about food. When they got to Grave Keep how do you ask for a sandwich when she is ready to go.

But in the end they do get engaged it seems. During the closing photos Karin has a ring on her finger showing off her bling and you see Raiger with Atsuma in a headlock, Yuki looks pissed, Sayaka is happy. Toya is confused because Makoto looks like he wants another kiss. On that note Toya should have beat Atsuma's ass for holding him down with his super freakish arm and letting Makoto kiss him.