PDA

View Full Version : not bad

jwmc1971
10-02-2008, 02:47 AM
definitely worth a rental . using the ground for reaching high/low spots and cover is new to gaming . also you can get some big air if you time it right . the achevs are easy and there is a lot of spots where you can get weapon ones because the enemy's just keep spawning . i already missed one data collection around the conveyor belt . cant go back either , dammit ! ( until i replay the mission )

* allright , i just beat this game , its more than ok . i liked how they made use of your upgrades and weapons to solve puzzles . on one play through ( casual ) i got 605 gs and 52 data orbs . the weapon achvs i didnt get were catapult ,
mole mines , rhino and torpedo .

i only remember seeing the mole gun in the very last level before the boss fight . i may have missed a gun or two by not exploring ( those guns , if they were there were rare in my game ). some missions ended after your objective , not allowing you to explore . so i suggest doing so before you complete stuff . maybe finding the data orbs makes more guns available ..?? anyway i can see myself replaying alot of missions , mainly cuz there were alot of guys to kill .

HeavenSoldier
10-03-2008, 01:54 PM
ok so that campaing, but have you tried multiplayer yet? or on another question, do you think the game is worth buying because i may be get it this tuesday if its good.

b3nnyth3gr33k
10-03-2008, 02:06 PM
i need to see if this is worth a rental or not hows the multiplayer ?

jwmc1971
10-03-2008, 05:21 PM
haven't tried multi yet ( for obvious reasons ) but personally i wouldnt reco buying it . it is only worth 2 play throughs ( one on casual took me less than 8 hours ) and just speculating on the multi ...most of them suck when compared to COD4 , just saying ....

o0 TommyGuns 0o
10-05-2008, 12:46 AM
ya ill be renting this game to bad it its not a better game i was really excited for this one o well it will save me some money

Bigman73
10-05-2008, 02:00 AM
haven't tried multi yet ( for obvious reasons ) but personally i wouldnt reco buying it . it is only worth 2 play throughs ( one on casual took me less than 8 hours ) and just speculating on the multi ...most of them suck when compared to COD4 , just saying ....
I got this Game and Saints Row 2 at the same time, and after playing 1 hour of SR 2(quickly got Boring), I popped in Fracture and havent been able to put it down. Its a shooter with Nice Graphics, Cool weapons, and a New way to Do Battle by using the enviroment around you. As JWMC1971 said...the enemies KEEP spawning and its Damn near impossible to run out of ammo, just grab one off the ground from a Dead enemy...lol. Im Glad that I played this one,and now I have something to do until DeadSpace comes out next week.

HeavenSoldier
10-06-2008, 07:25 PM
well if the multiplay holds up then cool, as far as that comment 'most suck compared to cod4' well, ok a good number yes but not most, to me cod4 is lacking alot of things in multiplayer, for one thing i'm a big fan of having vehicles in multiplayer. I cant wait to rent it tommorow though, then i shall find out.

discostu1337
10-07-2008, 07:14 AM
I got about 680 in a casual play through...takes about 6 hours or less. Pretty boring and repetitive gameplay. Rent, do not buy :)

Aprimex77
10-12-2008, 03:15 AM
Shoot, I bought it and so far I'm not disappointed. I haven't finished act 2 yet, but so far I love it. I've tried the multiplayer and it's really not bad. It's no Halo 3(which I play a lot), but it's fun. It reminds me of Lost Planet, which was a great third person shooter with a decent multiplayer.

RareCoincidence
10-18-2008, 09:48 AM
guess i will be renting it then.