PDA

View Full Version : Addition to Tech victory on Deity

GruffleGrinder
10-02-2008, 01:55 PM
Right, first, the guys guide on this website is good, use that, except, change ur civ to Spanish, as they have the Galleon, build a Galleon early, and look for Atlantic! as you will recieve 2-4 free techs, also send a patrol to find other civs, and use ur Galleon to find other civs after uv found Atlantic, this allows you to use the diplomacy panel, here u can buy Techs off other civs, buy as many as u can, cheapest first, try this every round.

I won in 2 games, and my friend won his in 3, so this seems like a sound way.

dethklok
10-02-2008, 03:27 PM
Right, first, the guys guide on this website is good, use that, except, change ur civ to Spanish, as they have the Galleon, build a Galleon early, and look for Atlantic! as you will recieve 2-4 free techs, also send a patrol to find other civs, and use ur Galleon to find other civs after uv found Atlantic, this allows you to use the diplomacy panel, here u can buy Techs off other civs, buy as many as u can, cheapest first, try this every round.

I won in 2 games, and my friend won his in 3, so this seems like a sound way. the method on the guide is just fine, got that achievement in one try with the method on the guide

FoxRacing1234
10-03-2008, 02:15 AM
I got this achievement super easy using the Greeks. As long as you don't lose you're cities and build the buildings you'll get it. No need to do all this. I got mine in one try.