PDA

View Full Version : Uh oh

bob150
10-02-2008, 06:07 PM
So I decided to make my way through hard drums career and play some of the easier songs because i can't get past some of the harder songs. I was in the middle of playing Welcome Home and my foot perdal snapped on me. Anyone know where i can get a new one? I'm just gonna fix it for now but osome links would come in handy. Thanks guys.

Lucent Beam
10-02-2008, 06:57 PM
First go to support.ea.com and they should replace the pedal.
If you want a better pedal, you could look into buy a metal-reinforced or wooden pedal online.
Also the new RB2 drums come with a steel pedal. They should really sell that separate...

bob150
10-31-2008, 05:19 PM
Just to bump an old thread.

I was starting to get pissed off at the fact I had fixed the Bass Pedal, but it didn't have the right feel to it and still kept dropping notes. So I took the whole thing apart and got 2 knifes and taped them to the underside, glued them down and then taped it as tightas I could, now the pedal not only feels like it used to, but it is a lot stronger too.

Marzera
11-01-2008, 12:28 AM
I have no idea how people can have their foot pedal break. I've been using mine heavily for about month ((Don't fear) The Reaper being played about 10 - 20 times a day o.O) and I never had mine break. I even thrown it a few times :rant:

Sucks man. I don't want mine to break :(

UNDERWALLY
11-02-2008, 08:31 PM
Yeah, mine broke some time ago, a gut that repairs things like Tv's and PC's glued it, and put a metal piece to reinforce the pedal.
It works great :p if I could only pass Dont fear the reaper on expert, the red with pedal notes always destroy me