PDA

View Full Version : Help!

Jetpac
10-02-2008, 06:54 PM
my 360 has stopped working!

No red rings or anything, it just locks up everytime i start it up.
It was working fine till i put in the copy of prey i just got. was playing it fine for a bit and then it just froze. now it freezes just after or during the sign in to xbox live.

whats gone wrong and how do i fix it?

EDIT
ive just tryed stopping it signing in to XBL by signing in another profile and it appears to be working fine, What the fuck has that update done to my console

JC
10-02-2008, 07:36 PM
So your main profile is still not working?

Any error codes or messages?

Jetpac
10-02-2008, 07:50 PM
So your main profile is still not working?

Any error codes or messages?

nope nothing. i was trying to download the PES demo aswell.
so whenever i try to start downloading it crashes out

EvilestBean
10-02-2008, 09:39 PM
Apparently the PES demo makes some peoples xbox's crash, ive heard alot of people say that it has made their xbox crash so most likely its the demo.

JC
10-02-2008, 09:41 PM
That is an odd problem that I have never heard of before...

I would ring up Xbox Customer Support tomorrow and explain the problem the them. :)

Though, it could quite possibly be the PES demo, as evilest bean said.

o0 TommyGuns 0o
10-02-2008, 09:42 PM
hey thats weird i think the same thing is happening to mine. Ok i have an elite and i put in my copy of GRAW and as soon as i would turn it on it would freeze and i took out my hard drive and put my other one in and i tried playing beijieng 2008 and it frooze after about a minute and a half i dont no why

Jetpac
10-02-2008, 10:01 PM
yea it keeps locking up, now it does it with SWOS online aswell and i have to manually reset the console (all Pes content deleted)

undyingone
10-02-2008, 10:10 PM
yea it keeps locking up, now it does it with SWOS online aswell and i have to manually reset the console (all Pes content deleted)

this is kinda gay that downloading a demo is doin this to our xboxs

EDIT: i just unplugged my network cord and went in and deleted the PES 09 demo and my live is working fine now sothat mustve been the problem

o0 TommyGuns 0o
10-02-2008, 11:13 PM
i dont have pes 09 demo anymore and its still doin it any advice

undyingone
10-03-2008, 01:17 AM
i dont have pes 09 demo anymore and its still doin it any advice

other then the demo i dont know what else it could be other then any other trial or demo you have downloaded

o0 TommyGuns 0o
10-03-2008, 02:00 AM
ok well im gona let me xbox rest for a while and if it still does it i guess ill ssend it to microsoft